RheaZen

What do you write with?

I use mechanical pencil mostly, or an inking pen. Whatever's on hand is good, as long as it has an eraser and a point. Unless it's a pen. Then just a point.

Computer.

I can type faster than write by a long shot, and then I can't doodle while writing either.

I doodle on paper WAY too much. :\

If forced to write on paper though, I will switch between pen and pencil freely.

I have no preference, although I do like using pens for emphasis and pencils for the drafting work.

Edited by Pink

When I'm not drawing with a 2B pencil, I'll be using any random writing pencil I can find in the house. I only resort to a pen in a crisis...and by crisis I mean the times when I can't find a sharpened pencil anywhere. X3 Edited by choco566

A fountain pen dipped into the blood of those that annoy me.

The finest point pen I can find at home. Mechanical pencil at work. And a typewriting when I'm writing fiction.

Wood pencil or good ol' HP PDA from 2003. Sometimes typing or mechanical pencil.

Pen, other wise, the paper cannot absorb any of my thoughts or emotions! (half of my writing philosophy)

I used to have a favorite mechanical pencil, the Pentel A55. But I switched to different colors of Zebra ballpoint pens; my black one ran out of ink, so I went out and bought a new black pen. Pentel > Bic and all other companies.

Also, yay for ballpointers! It seems most everyone I meet prefers the gel stuff.

computer or mechanical pencil. I make a lot of mistakes when writing by hand, so all the scratching out with a pen just makes me look even sloppier.

On the rare occasion when I have to write, I use a pen - type doesn't matter to me, I just use whatever pen is around.

Would have been interesting to have had this as a poll.

Mechanical pencil for most school stuff (cause i mess up a lot), and cheapo pens for everything else

mechanical pencil, erasable pen, regular pen, colored pencils... anything really that is around if I don't have something. I mostly use the first two though

mechanical pencil, or computer.~ i have horrible handwriting, so pencils are love and computers take all the worry away xd.png

I prefer using pen to write. Only time I'll use pencil is if I'm either drawing pictures or doing math (which I very rarely do, and only because that means I can erase all my screwups).

When I'm not typing, I prefer a pen--black ink, and I really like pilot pens. But as long as it writes more or less smoothly, I'll take it, especially if I'm in a pinch.

But I avoid mechanical pencils whenever I can--I just don't like them, never really have.