SkyeDragon

Naruto: The New Legacy

Intro:

Naruto Uzumaki’s legacy is one of the Hidden Leaf Village’s proudest. He defeated Madara Uchiha alongside his childhood friend Sasuke Uchiha and Sasuke’s brother, Itachi Uchiha. The world breathed a sigh of relief once that madman was killed. Back in Konoha Naruto was welcomed as a hero and the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade, welcomed Itachi and Sasuke back to the village where they began to rebuild the Uchiha Clan and put honor into their name once more. A few years later Tsunade named Naruto as the next in line to become Hokage and stepped down to raise her newly-born child, Jiraiya’s child. The son of the 4th Hokage was practically beaming when his dream came true, though he wasn’t expecting all of the paperwork, and named Sasuke as his right-hand-man.

However, that era ended fifty years ago. Naruto Uzumaki and all of his friends have long-since died from old age or were killed during a mission. Now their children are left to carry on their legacy and to fight new battles. For the peace their ancestors brought about has begun to crack at the return of an old enemy: Madara Uchiha. The man was somehow able to survive his battle with Naruto, Sasuke, and Itachi and has come back to take over the Hidden Leaf Village, and from there the rest of the Ninja World.

In Konoha the Academy has just graduated four teams of new Genin who are being trained by their new Jonin Sensei. These Genin are the future of the Hidden Leaf, for they are all descendents of the Heroes of the Past and their Senseis will push them to their limits in order to ready them for the war brewing on the horizon.

Storyline:

You will play as either a new Genin or a Jonin Sensei; the Hokage, Madara Uchiha, and all other ninja will be NPCs unless someone really convinces me otherwise. We will follow each Squad as they train, go on missions, and interact with each other in between. After a while we will start to ease the War into the roleplay, but not immediately, they are brand-new Genin, they aren’t ready to be thrown into a war yet.

Rules:

-Follow the DC Rules.

-No powerplaying, godmodding, spamming, autohitting, etc.

-Keep all cursing to a bare minimum, that means absolutely no F-bombs.

-This is meant to be a Semi-Literate to a Literate role play so you must have at least four sentences of IC posting, no more than one sentence of OOC and it must be in [[]]/{{}}/(()). All other OOC must be in the OOC Thread.

-PM me all profiles.

-You can make up your own Clan, just make it realistic.

-One character per person.

-You may be an existing clan, but only one of each. (ex. one Uchiha, one Hyuuga, one Uzumaki, etc.)

--------There can be more than one half-and-half but not too many and you cannot get the best of both worlds. (ex. half-Uchiha-half-Hyuuga gets either -------Sharingan or Byakugan, not both; or half-Uchiha-half-*insert clan here* can inherit good eyesight from Uchiha and the other clan's bloodline-limit)

-Be realistic, not everyone has a sob story, and not everyone’s past is flowers and butterflies.

-None of the Genin have had any contact with Madara, with his minions maybe, but not with the guy himself.

-No Jinchuuriki! I will not be flexible on this. They have been sealed away and will not be a part of this roleplay AT ALL!

-I reserve the right to change/add/remove rules at any time.

-For goodness sake have fun people~

Profile skeletons:

[b]Name:[/b]  
[b]Age:[/b]  (12-15 for Genin, 18-30 for Jonin Senseis)
[b]Gender:[/b]  
[b]Appearance:[/b]  (either linked picture or detailed description)
[b]Clan:[/b]  (put name of clan here; if you are making one up then this is where you describe it.)
[b]History:[/b]  (doesn’t have to be long, about 3-4 sentences minimum but would prefer more)
[b]Personality:[/b]  (same as history)
[b]Rank:[/b]  (Genin or Jonin Sensei)
[b]Squad:[/b]  (if Genin leave this alone, I will fill it in)
[b]Fighting Style:[/b]  (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Kenjutsu[swords], Weapons Master[like Tenten]; pick two for Genin and up to three for Jonin Senseis with the first listed being strongest)
[b]Element:[/b]  (either unknown or one for Genin and up to three for Jonin Senseis)
[b]Jutsu:[/b]  (pick two low-ranking jutsu for Genin and up to six for Jonin Senseis; Cloning, Transformation, and Substitution don’t count for both and Shadow Clone doesn’t count for Jonin; you can make them up or go to this website to find some:  http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:BrowseData/Jutsu)
[b]Other:[/b]  (optional)
[b]Username:[/b]

Dice System:

We will be using a dice system for any fighting/training that may/will come up within this roleplay. So I’ll lay down some examples before we go any farther. (We’ll be using this site for the dice rolling with one(1) 50 sided die.)

The attacking party must roll a number using this dice rolling site, post it, and end their post. The party being attacked must roll a number using the site as well. When they roll it will determine if the attack was:

Same Level Fighting:**

-Unsuccessful: The number must be higher than 5 plus the attacking party's number.

-Semi-unsuccessful: The number must be within 1-5 numbers higher than the attacking party's.

-Canceled/Neutralized: Roll the same number as the attacking party.

-Semi-successful: The number must be within 1-5 numbers lower than the attacking parties.

-Successful: The number must be lower than 5 minus the attacking party's number.

Lower Level Attacking Higher:(ex. Genin attacking Jonin)* **

-Unsuccessful: The number must be higher than 5 plus the number rolled by the attacking party.

-Semi-Unsuccessful: The number must be within 3-5 numbers higher than the number rolled by the attacking party.

-Canceled/Neutralized: The number must be within 2 numbers of the number rolled by the attacking party.

-Semi-successful: The number must be within 2-5 numbers lower than the number rolled by the attacking party.

-Successful: The number must be lower than 5 minus the number rolled by the attacking party.

Higher Level Attacking Lower:(ex. Jonin attaking Genin)* **

-Unsuccessful: The number must be higher than 6 plus the number rolled by the attacking party.

-Semi-unsuccessful: The number must be within 1-6 numbers higher than the number rolled by the attacking party.

-Canceled/Neutralized: The number must equal the number the attacking party rolled.

-Semi-successful: The number must be within 1-3 numbers lower than the number rolled by the attacking party.

-Successful: The number must be lower than 3 minus the number that was rolled by the attacking party.

*Note* The reason that these numbers are different is because the higher-level ninja would have the advantage in the fight. It doesn't really make sense that a Genin would have an equal chance at hitting a Jonin as they do another Genin.

**Note** If the party being attacked wants to be hit then they do not have to roll the dice, but it needs to be made very clear that they don't want to be hit and it shouldn't happen often.

Character Slots:

Squad One:

Jonin Sensei: Ayane {SkyeDragon}

Genin: ----

Squad Two:

Jonin Sensei: ----

Squad Three:

Squad Four:

OOC/Profile Thread

Edited by SkyeDragon

Bump?

Can I at least get some feedback?

-leaves out plate of cookies-

((Approved~

Quick note: sigh of relieve should be sigh of relief))

[[Yay~ Thank you Walker!! I am now accepting profiles!~]]

It was a beautiful morning in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, the sun was just peeking behind the Hokage Monument and the breeze carried a few leaves from the surrounding trees. An eagle screeched as he circled over a clearing just outside of the village boundries, trying to wake his human partner from her sleep. "Five more minutes..." was the sleepy reply that the golden eagle got from the dark-haired woman. Dark eyes narrowing just the slightest from his hovering position, Rikku landed on the ground and hopped over to his partner's right ear. Lowering his beak until it was level with the woman's ear, the golden eagle screeched loudly into her ear. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF--RIKKU YOU SON OF A--I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" the woman was up in about a second after the bird's screech, though Rikku was already flying high over the clearing, waiting for her.

Ayane Tori-Uchiha sighed in defeat, whenever her bird-partner got something into his head nothing was going to stop him. "And you had better remember that too. You need to report back to Lord Hokage about our mission." Rikku spoke through the pair's mental link as he landed on her right shoulder, adjusting his talons so that they would not pierce Aya's clothing. "I know, I know. It doesn't mean that I have to be up at the crack of dawn for my report. Sheesh." the woman rolled her eyes before heading back to the Leaf Village.

The mission hadn't been hard for her at all, as a matter of fact, she had completed the mission earlier than anyone had expected and was able to take her time making her way back to the Leaf. All that really meant for the woman was that she would be able to meet her new squad when she was well-rested and had a full stomach. 'If I hadn't completed the mission early then I would be racing back to the village right now and wouldn't get back until late tomorrow morning. Then I would have to meet my new squad immediatly after I reported to the Hokage. I'm so glad that it didn't come to that.' the woman thought to herself as she walked through the gates, waving at the sentry on duty and adjusting her headband with her left hand as she continued to the Hokage's office.

Yuaki had woken up earlier than expected... It was almost Dawn, as you could see the colors painted in the air. She had decided to go to the Academy and practice. She had no friends that she could socialize with, so she always practiced. She was almost proficient at her Jade Clones, but they still looked like masculine statues rather than herself. Her Dance of the Crescent Moon also needed some tweaking; it looked like the dance of the waxing moon, and was absolutely hideous. Maybe Chobani-Sensei would help her. Yuaki actually u defacing what she taught, unlike the rest of her classmates. However, when she got there, the place was deserted. She sighed; she should have expected this... No one would be here this early in the morning. She sat in the swing just outside, and waited for someone to let her into the building.

It didn't take long for Ayane to report her mission details to the Hokage, though she did have some trouble stating as to why it took her so long to return to the village if the mission had ended early. "You know Aya, you kind of remind me of that guy Kakashi in the legends." Rikku commented as the pair exited the Hokage's office. "Well, that could be because he's one of my ancestors. I think he was my grandfather or something like that." the woman answered aloud since there wasn't anyone around at this time in the morning.

"You think?" the eagle found it hard to believe that the woman wouldn't know about something like that. "Well I don't keep track of that kind of thing. All I know is that somewhere in my bloodline is Kakashi Hatake. Plain and simple." Aya scoffed, she was a ninja, not a family tree expert! Doing the human equivilant of a shurg, Rikku leapt from his partner's shoulder and went off into the forest for some food, leaving Aya to herself for the moment. 'I think that I'll go and see if there's anyone at the Academy yet. Maybe I'll see some of the high-achievers and get first dibs on my squad.' the woman joked to herself as she walked to the Academy.

Not a minute later the kunoichi was standing at the front of the Academy building, just staring up at it and all of the memories that it held. 'Those sure were the days. I didn't have a care in the world back then.' Aya thought plainly to herself as she looked around the grounds. Looking over at the lone swing, Ayane was able to see a young girl who could very well be one of the new Genin sitting there all by herself. 'Well then, maybe she wants to train and there's no one to open the grounds?' the woman wondered to herself before walking over to the girl. "Good morning, did you want to get into the training area this morning? I can let you in if you want me to." Aya smiled at the young girl as she spoke, her dark eyes closing in kindness.

"Hmmm? Yes, please. I relly need to practice, but don't want to be seen... I don't think that it would be good por public people to see me, when I shouldn't even know what a Jutsu is..." She laughed nervously; why was she spilling her heart out to this person whom she hadn't even met? "By the way... I don't think I've ever met you. May I ask your name, Sempai?"

Ayane smiled at the young girl, gathering that she had been a good student but not one of great social status. "It's quite alright, and it is very common for new Genin to know what a Jutsu is! You have to know at least the Clone, Transformation, and Substitution Jutsus in order to graduate from the Academy." the woman smiled as she unlocked the training grounds for the girl.

"My name is Ayane Tori-Uchiha, I'll be one of the Jonin Senseis for your graduating class. I thought that I might come early and see how many of you would be here early." Ayane explained to the new Genin when she was asked for her name. "I'm impressed that you are here this early, I wasn't exactly expecting anyone to be here." the kunoichi admitted to the girl, hoping not to embarass or offend her.

Aya thought for a moment before she looked the girl over again, she wasn't exactly what she had expcted to see this early in the morning. 'Hopefully she was a good student and is here to touch up on her techniques and not someone who barely scraped by and is here to try and get the Jutsu right. But I get the vibe that this girl knows what she's doing.' Ayane thought to herself as she walked into the training facility. "What is your name Young One?" the woman asked, using the term as she used with most of the people that she didn't know well but were younger then she was.

"I am Yuaki Fuma. I was referred here by my brother, Haruka Fuma. I didn't know what to expect when I came here 3 years ago, but I guess that would be expected, right? Eheheheh... Did you say a Clone Jutsu? I have been practicing the Jade Clone Jutsu; does that count?"

Ayane smiled at the girl as she spoke, so she wasn't from the Leaf Village huh? 'That's different, but I'm glad that she was able to graduate.' the woman thought to herself as Yuaki finished speaking. "So where exactly are you from Yuaki?" Aya asked, merely curious and not trying to be intrusive. When the Genin said that she had been practicing the Jade Clone Jutsu the Jonin had to do a double-take, was this girl a prodigy? "The Clone Jutsu is a very basic Jutsu that all of the graduating Genin are required to know, there are other types of Clone Jutsus that are much more effective then the basic one like your Jade Clone Jutsu." Ayane smiled to the girl as she explained the basics of the Clone Jutsu and its branch Jutsus.

The woman was vaugly aware of Rikku returning from his successful hunting trip as he contacted her through their link. "I'm on my way back, I should be at the Academy in about five minutes." the golden eagle commented as he flew casually back to the village. "Very well, I shall be awaiting your arrival." Ayane used her side of the mental link as to not confuse Yuaki by speaking aloud. Her bird-partner snorted at her dry humor before they both returned to their own state-of-minds.

"I am from the Land of Fire, Miss Ayane; though many people confuse me with being in the Land of Sound. Obviously, they have been misled." She heard Ayane talk about her Jade Clone Jutsu. "I thought that Mother said that it was more effective at enhancing the Dance of the Crescent Moon, though. Is it not?" She was wondering - had her mother been wrong all these years? She certainly hoped not.

The woman smiled at Yuaki's reply, happy that she was from the Fire and not some other country. 'Not that it would be a bad thing, it would just be a little awkward if it came down to a difference in opinion.' Ayane thought to herself as the girl questioned about the Jade Clone Jutsu. "Any clone technique is able to enhance the Dance of the Crescent Moon, the Jade Clone Jutsu included. The Jade Clones are much harder to tell apart from the caster though so it is a good technique to master." Aya explained to the young girl, hoping to not offend her.

'Those two techniques are rather advanced, I'm suprised that she even knows how to execute them properly. And even if she does then she shouldn't be able to use them as effectively as a Jonin. But I don't know how to use them so I can't be in comparison.' the woman thought to herself, looking the girl over once more. "I'm suprised that you know about those Jutsu, much less how to use them. Did your mother teach you?" Aya questioned with a honest intent of learning more about the girl.

Quen placed his new sword into the belt around his waist and headed for the front door. His parents said good bye to him before he left for the academy since today was the day that he would be assigned to a genin team. He was heading to the academy early today so that he could get some extra training with his new sword and his jutsus. When he got to the academy he saw that it was already open and let himself in to go to the training room and saw that there were already two people there already and noticed that one was a jonin. What is a join doing here so early. He thought as he headed to the other side of the room and drew his sword to start going through sword stances.

Hearing footsteps not too far from the training grounds, Ayane glanced over at the entrance to see a masked boy walk in with a sword. 'Another early riser, this group of Genin sure look like they are serious about training. Not that I'm complaining, it's a good trait to have.' the woman thought to herself as the boy started going through his stances. Glancing back at Yuaki, Aya wondered if the two knew each other from their class, hoping that they would be able to train together.

"Do you want me to re-join you Aya? Those two might startle a bit if I suddenly land on your shoulder from out of nowhere." Rikku was near the Academy training grounds, resting on the branch of a tree near the fence. "You can observe for a while Rikku, it doesn't really matter to me." Aya thought to her partner as she observed the boy's training and awaited the girl's answer.

"She did, before she died. She was a very frail person, and she had a weak complexion. The Jade Clone Jutsu has also been found to be more effective when you perform the Dance of the Crescent Moon, than other types of cloning methods. She was a smart woman; she might have been a professor here if she hadn't gotten sick..." Yuaki was starting to trail off and tears came on the fringes of her eyes.

To say that Ayane was suprised at the fact that Yuaki's mother had died would have been an understatement. Sure she knew that ninja died all of the time on missions, but by the way that the girl made it sound was that her mother had died before her time. 'Still, even I had my parents until I turned twenty, to know that she lost her mother before she got on a squad is a little unnerving.' the woman thought sadly as she saw the girl start to cry. "I'm sorry to hear that she died, I didn't mean to dig up buried memories." Aya murmured when she spoke, truely sorry that Yuaki had to lose her mother at such an early age.

"Do you want some support?" the golden eagle in the tree pushed on the pair's bond, comfort flowing openly from the male. "I'm alright Rikku, thank you though." Aya replied through their bond, sending a warm feeling to Rikku. Recieving an affectionate nudge back, the woman placed a comforting hand on Yuaki's shoulder, hoping to help the girl through her saddness.

The quiet, beautiful Konoha just as we know it. It is so good. Well, if it weren't for one particular boy that was still asleep. His alarm clock went off. *beep* *beep* *beep* *SMASH* went the clock before it died out by getting smashed. "Arashi! Wake up! You're going to be late for early training!" A female voice yelled out from what seemed to be the other rooms, and the answer was a yawn. Arashi sighed and got up to sit on the bed, then started dressing up.

First, he placed the wrappings on his leg. Then, he pulled on his silver-gray pants. Finished with the legs, Arashi got up and walked over to the drawer in his room. Pulling one out, he ruffled until he found his short-sleeved fishnet shirt that was visible (you know, there is another one where you can't see through, like Anko's for example). He got it on and then rummaged a little more until he found the red shirt without sleeves. Arashi put that on too. Finally, he walked over to the mirror and quickly fixed up his hair-it looked like a mess becasue he slept, then placed on his single earring on the left ear.

Finished with his looks, Arashi walked downstairs and had a breakfast of 'healthy' beef ramen, then walked over to the door to put on his sandals while his mother retrived his katana with it's holster and the kunais with their holster. "Here, honey. Have a good time and make me proud, kay?" The woman told to the teen, which nodded as it strapped on the kunai holster to it's leg and then placed the katana on it's back before walking out of the house. "Well, let's get going." Arashi told himself and started a faster jog toward the school.

Around fifteen minutes later, he was there and walked in the training room. At one end of it were two people-a female jonin and a girl. They were talking and it seemed that the latter was also crying. Turning to the other side, Arashi saw a kid with a sword. "This ought to be interesting." He told himself and observed the kenjutsu user do diffrent stances. "Might as well start my training." Arashi said after a few moments and turned toward the training dummies. There were three, so he could train his kenjutsu and two jutsus.

First, he approached the first dummy and drew his sword, then with a swift but quick movement did a vertical slash before twisting over his head and following with a horizontal slash all the way down. Then, he tapped his left foot and the dummy suddenly broke off into four parts that fell on the ground.

Walking over to the second dummy, he decided to try the jutsu that his clan had been using for, well, it's WHOLE life? The Shadow Shuriken jutsu. Arashi raised his hands and between each fingers were two shuriken, meaning eight on each hand and sixteen on his two hands. Arashi threw them at the dummy and suddenly, the shuriken turned into... like 150-200? copies and started glowing in white. When they slammed in the dummy, they glowed a lot stronger and suddenly burst into a violent explosion. What was left of the dummy? Two of the fingers of the dummy and a part of the ear.

With the second one done, Arashi turned toward the third one and smiled. "Well, the last one gets the best. Doesn't he?" He said and then his right hand started glowing in a light yellow color before disappearing and reappearing on top of Arashi's fist in the form of chakra. "Here!" He said and slammed his fist in the dummy. Suddenly, it burst and split into millions of small shrapnel who, luckily, only flew at Arashi and the opposing wall because of the focus of the explosion. With a backward jump, Arashi dodged the projectiles coming at him and stared at the mayhem. "I think that's pretty much the most of my jutsu. Now to train with my sword." He continued and drew his katana once more, then started doing different swings and slashes, then dropping into different stances and slashing once more, repeating this until the academy students came along.

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX

(( btw you should fill out the squad slots ))

'' Perfect, this is so wonderful,my best piece of art ! '' he said while finishing off his painting. He then went to wash his hands and face and then change into his jonnin cloths, today was the day he was getting assigned with some gennins. Edmon then headed to the kitchen where he could eat something quick before going to the academy, something like ramen. He ate quiclky before taking his bag of clay to then climb up to his roof.

Since he use to live in another country and that Konoha had approved his immigration he could freely live his life as a jonnin and a happy habitant of the leaf village although his house is kind of far from the others and that the house he is living in use to be abandoned he still is very happy of all the work he did to get accepted in this new village, and having a house far from the others didn't really affected him he even liked it.

He reached into his bag and took out a chunk of clay devouring it with the mouth on his left hand to then create a small bird of clay.Then by infusing chakra in it he can control it's size he made it enough large so he could step on it, then the bird quiclky flew off to the academy.

Few minutes later he arrived. Jumping off his bird and making the bird come back to its original size,to then stored the clay bird into is bag, and step in the class room he was assigned to. Edmon finnaly took a seat and waited for the gennin students to come to his class.

(( also here's a list of things he can model with clay

-Insects and spiders: common bombs.

-Birds: projectile bombs, usually used for transport and aerial scouting.

-Snakes and centipedes: underground bombs, usually used to immobilize the opponent.

-Fish and jellyfish: underwater bombs.

-Human-like creatures: puppet-like bombs, usually used for physical fights. ))

Edited by kunailby

(( ignore her.. he tryed to delete my old naruto rp.. i guess she's jealouse or soemthing. Just report her post ))

((Hey. What's with the fighting here? It plainly says in the forum rules to handle kicks/flaming in PM so that others don't have to read it. Please stop fighting, or at least discuss it amongst yourselves. Thank you.))

(( One: There can be more than one RP's of the same topic, they just need a bit of a curve. For example, in this one, Madara is the leader. Two: Please discuss and flame around in PM. It should be in the rules. Three: GTFO. Have a nice day smile.gif ))