TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Hmm... the little orange and green guys' description makes me think they're going to be canopy dwellers, similar to the Canopy and Neotropical dragons. That they were released in the Jungle only reinforces this idea.

The little blue guys... idk, when I first saw them, even before I read the description, I was thinking 'cave-dwellers,' and the fleshy growths could be like fungi? It would be interesting if they were a dragon that had symbiotic fungi growing on it!

I can't wait to see what they become smile.gif

Those orange and green eggs remind me of Frill eggs. A LOT.

Just sayin'.

do they still have the five hour lock on them? smile.gif

sorry ya though i never had that happen before with the 5 hour lock. i'm a dunce xd.png

every one: thanks for letting me know

Is it sad that I didn't realize this until I went hunting on people's scrolls to gift a tinsel?

-goes off to incubate eggs-

Edited by Ookami11

Exactly, in DC time the minute that TJ posted the event was the minute that it became Saturday.

Maybe TJ messed up? Or it could be...a HINT!

I'm pretty sure it was just a slip up though.

Those orange and green eggs remind me of Frill eggs. A LOT.

Just sayin'.

That's what I was thinking. A cousin to the Frills maybe??

WB

Thanks TJ, I grabbed one of each. I'd been thinking we were due for another new release but I still went and grabbed stuff from the AP before I checked the forums, lol. Oh well, I'll get the others later. I don't tend to drop anything I pick up.

!!! Yay, I'm so glad I signed in today !!!

Thanks for the new eggs TJ biggrin.gif !

Thank you for the new eggs. Surprisingly I caught one of each all ready. ohmy.gif

@Wolf's Bane I thought they looked familiar, but I couldn't place them. I'm glad I saw your post. xd.png

Edited by buckykattlove

Whoo hoo, managed to snag two of the green ones in the Jungle. Now, to figure out where the other ones are...

Thanks for the new release, TJ and spriters!

~Feathers

Maybe TJ messed up? Or it could be...a HINT!

I'm pretty sure it was just a slip up though.

Well, that minute is a middle way between Friday (yesterday) and the 17th (today). I think is this which TJ aimed laugh.gif

Woa, these eggs just came out today, I'm glad I logged on to check! What biome are they now?

Yay - 3 of each smile.gif I am SO locked. I wish I thought they were Frills - but....

I would NOT want the Frills I have to change appearance though wub.gif - and the hatchies don't fit at the moment. (sudden horrified thought... rushes to scroll... WHEW - my frozen frillies are intact biggrin.gif)

Isn't the non-teleport thing just the usual 5 hour lock ?

thanks TJ! I got 1 of each! green and orange: jungle

black and spots: forest biggrin.gif

Thanks for the location on the spotted one. c:

Yuppers. c:

They crack like this now: user posted image

Hatch already, eggs. >:| The 4 days left message is always so annoying.

Huh, that's cool.

So are these hatchies. I think the bright greens came between Swallowtail and Terrae, and the blues came between Earth and Guardian. With the new hatchie clues, someone figure out their names. Gogogo.

Woa! I love the way the Papers hatch!

Oh, jungle, ok. Are they the ones that are "hidden by leaves" or is that something else?

Huh, that's cool.

So are these hatchies. I think the bright greens came between Swallowtail and Terrae, and the blues came between Earth and Guardian. With the new hatchie clues, someone figure out their names. Gogogo.

thats what I saw when I sorted it by breed.

WB

Oh, jungle, ok. Are they the ones that are "hidden by leaves" or is that something else?

No, 'hidden by leaves' are Canopies, I think. The new eggs have this description: This egg has bright orange and green markings.

No, I don't remember exact descriptions and am too lazy to look up, but it has something to do with bright orange and green markings.

The other egg is in the forest.