TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Got two of each. Would get more, but I don't want to dump the other eggs I've got. Still, two is good for now. Hopefully I can easily get more later.

aww, i only have one egg slot. nvm, AP gave me CB pink. biggrin.gif X3 thanks for the friday release! <3

Edited by lizardtail

I was just thinking today that it was about time for a new release. So why am I locked? xd.png

Got two swirled and one spotted, and the rest will have to wait for some eggs to hatch. I like the colors! It just felt like tonight was right for new eggs! biggrin.gif

Nice eggsies, curious what the sprites will look like. Thanks to spriters and TJ smile.gif

so, both them eggs are appearing in the Jungle biome, innit? Cos I only see the green/orange markings ones. huh.gif

Thanks for this supah sikrit release, and spriters, great job with the eggs, can't wait to see the hatchlings and adults *two thumbs up*

Edited by calenlass

Of course, my internet decided to throw a hissy fit the same time the eggs started dropping. XD;

Haven't managed to grab any so far, I had to go on a different computer.

Yaaaay, release.

Yay! New eggs. I stared at them for a moment wondering why there were so many magi before I realized they weren't magi!

I managed to grab two spotted ones, and now I'm egg locked xd.png When my two eggs hatch tomorrow, I'm gonna try and grab some more biggrin.gif

Only spot for one of the new eggs because I'm miserly with my incubates and don't want them "wasted" on dropped eggs.

And may recognize one of the eggs, probably not though. Dunno.

Oooh, new eggs! Nabbed two of the orange swirls, but when I went to dump a CB summer, the speckled ones went away! /sits and waits for the next hourly drop

Edit: And thank you for the new dragons, TJ!

Edited by silver_chan

Waiting for more to appear...

You arrive at the jungle and see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings

Hey, didn't it used to be different?

Well, I am glad all my stripes bred the wrong color tonight- left me with 3 spots-- now filled biggrin.gif

thanks TJ

Edited by dragonpuck

It's about time to look at some new eggies on my scroll besides *shiny* .. lol..

Whee! tongue.gif

Thank you so much for the new eggs TJ smile.gif, they look great!!!

To bad the cave is lagging so badly, that I can't see them sad.gif, but thanks!!

Be well smile.gif

I've got two of each now and am happily scroll locked. biggrin.gif However, I feel a little bad since I had to drop some eggs that I bred for my listers. I think everyone is going to be locked with the new releases though so...yeah.