S9429183F

if you were to dye/bleach your hair

I die mine either blue black or black cherry usually, it only changes what colour my hair is in the light (my hair is naturally black), but one day I want to try and bleach my hair silver, just because everyone keeps telling me that I wont ever be able to get my hair that light.

Been pondering adding few either purple or pink streaks in my hair, when I dye it auburn again.

I die mine either blue black or black cherry usually, it only changes what colour my hair is in the light (my hair is naturally black), but one day I want to try and bleach my hair silver, just because everyone keeps telling me that I wont ever be able to get my hair that light.

If you want to go silver, bleach your hair as much as possible to get the colour out. Use a silver (blue) toner (rather than purple, unless you want your hair to be white) on your bleached hair and hopefully you should get nice results smile.gif

You probably won't be able to get it silver with only bleach, because there will probably be a bit of yellowy pigment left from bleaching.

Like Sephiroth and the Kadaj brothers in Final Fantasy? xd.png

Well, not only them, thers plenty of guys. Mifune and Soul from Soul Eater, Ryu in Magipoka(only in ep 2 part1), and plenty of others who i think of right now. lol

My hair is basicly dark-brown so dyeing it may be a hard matter...

But blood-red with gold toward the end... Or fully snow-white could be awesome!

Or not? huh.gif

Once I knew someone who dyed red streaks in her black hair. That was super and beautyfull... But I did not liked her for that tongue.gif

I've been thinking of dyeing my hair dark red. I think it's a really beautiful hair colour.

Another option is cutting my hair really short and dyeing it black. :3

I'd probably dye mine bright red, but my parents wouldn't let me because according to them my hair is already a nice colour.

I'd dye all of my hair light blue except for the bits framing my face. biggrin.gif

I adore my natural color and it looks perfect for my face (a light golden blonde), but if it wouldn't look too bad on me, I'd love to try a rich auburn color. Maybe I'll get low-lights of light brown.

I dislike unnatural colors on most people (but some people can pull it off), and think people look soooo much better with natural colors. I'd be so worried about damaging my hair bleaching it that I wouldn't want to risk too much personally. But that's just me. Also, my parents would be quite angry, they always say my hair is too pretty to dye and that a lot of employers won't appreciate it. Though, if I was to go unnatural, I would probably go silver or a very pale blue.

Edited by Lillesoster

I would like to dye my hair violet or a white blonde. With my hair type, I would never do it, but it would be fun for a little while. laugh.gif

Well... I am washing out my faded blue hair slowly and next is pink. smile.gif So I'd like hot pink right noooow!

My hair's naturally red, so IF I were to ever dye/bleach, I probably would do some blond highlights, but chances are I probably never will. I like my hair as is.

I've always wanted to dye my hair blue, either a light silvery blue or a dark midnight one. Can't decided lol

Of course, if I ever did I'd be lynched. I'm the only natural blonde in a neighbourhood of bleachers.

I've already died my hair blue and purple. I dare you to take a guess on how many people have pet it. It's really annoying. biggrin.gif

Since my hair is like a black-brown, I would do a dark blue for the tips of my hair. It won't really show out but its worth seeing.

I want to dye my hair to look like how a character of mine's look. Which is black with blood red ends. My hair is a dark brownish black, so in order to do this I'de have to bleach my hair. Which would probably be odd with my darkish skin tone LOL. ^^;

I'd want it a nice, dark, olive-ish green with light silver/brown bits in it. It's just dark brown right now, and I'd also need to get it cut. But, I'm afraid I'd ruin my hair to do that to it.

Since my hair is like a black-brown, I would do a dark blue for the tips of my hair. It won't really show out but its worth seeing.

That's similar to what I do! smile.gif

My hair isn't as dark as yours but it's still a pretty dark shade of brown with the tips dyed dark blue. If you bleach your tips first, trust me, even dark blue will stand out biggrin.gif

I would if the choice were in front of me probably.. Dark Red. Just seems cool. Don't exactly understand why.

I would totally go for dark blue hair xd.png

My hair gets colored every second month along with highlights... Dark chocolate brown with bronze and blond highlights

I would probably dye it really dark brown (nearly black) or black. And I wouldn't mind it at all to try and dye it in a blue-black color or purple either. Though, I don't really think that I ever will dye my hair. I've never done it before and I see no reason to do it now.

My hair is naturally that generic light brown. I'd love to dye my hair bright orange or red, possibly with black tips or streaks - if the colour didn't wash off. Right now, I'm only allowed to have red streaks, and that becomes all weird and pinkish over time. dry.gif

I dyed the tips of my hair dark purple multiple times... when I grow tired of it, all it takes is a quick trim!