S9429183F

if you were to dye/bleach your hair

If I were to dye my hair according to free choice, I would go for unnatural colors such as blue, purple, green, red etc. Feel free to discuss the topic here.:3

Edited by S9429183F

I already dye my hair and it's black but it shows as blue in certain lighting. Looks really good and what makes it even better is that it isn't hard to find at all. I've considered other colors but right now this works for what I want.

Probably a dark blue, a subtle pink, maybe a forest green.

Mostly though, I think I would opt for a dark blue-green with a lighter blue-green stripe.

I'd go blue again. I quite liked me hair when it was a nice darkish blue.

If my hair could take another bleaching (which it can't) I'd dye it green again, and then put a blue over that as the green started to fade and see if it gave me a nice turquoise smile.gif

Or I might try purple- I don't think I've had purple yet!

Believe it or not, I like my natural and boring mousy brown colour I have at the moment :3

But if I was to dye it, maybe a darker brown?

I've been dying my hair for a while now. x3 At the moment it's bleach-blonde with red streaks through the fringe. Used to be the opposite, with bright copper and blonde. Had it dark brown once and red with blue...

I miss the dark brown and the reds.. x3 Prolly gonna go back to that when I'm getting my hair done in the next few months or so.

I'm tempted to get blonde and purple, cause that seems like it might be cool. I'd love a nice aqua/turquoise, but I dun think the hair dressers have it. o-o

Well I've dyed my hair in the past a few colors. Most dark Auburn, Black, and for about a week, blonde.

But if I were to dye it again (which probably won't happen, as much as I'd like to, because I'd rather not kill my hair) I would probably go Blonde again, as I rather liked it. It would just take a long time to get used to since my hair has been dark my whole life.

My boss would probably kill me if I were to dye it some unnatural color (like bright Red or Green). xd.png

My hair is darkish-brown, so I guess a blonde would be a nice change. A more yellowy-blonde rather than a white-blonde, though.

And I think the headmaster at school would murder me if I tried to go for something colourful. He hated me when I straightened it, so I think I'm on his bad side enough. X3

I used to have blueish-green hair. It was really cool but the dye cost a bit too much and wore off too fast.

Right now my hair's a bright red. I'm waiting for the colour to wear off so that I can bleach it and then dye it pink.

If I could I'd dye my hair a light blue but them fun dyes are a bit too expensive for me right now >.<

Purple! I've always wanted to try having purple hair. A friend of mine has offered to do it so that it's just the underneath part that's purple, so I'll look respectable at work and then I can tie it back to show off the purple bits. I might take her up on it someday.

Actually, though, my hair is a very pretty strawberry blonde and I'm proud of it the way it is. smile.gif

Uhhhhh...

Some sort of bright red, probably. Or maybe grey (I REFUSE TO SPELL IT GRAY).

Pink! I used to have pink streaks in my hair, years ago. c:

My hair used to be really blonde, but has gotten darker over the years, so every now and then I dye it myself to keep it a light reddish blonde colour.

I'd dye my hair black with dark blue or dark red streaks. Light enough to be visible in sunlight, but dark enough to look black under most lighting. Not much different from my current hair, just darker and different tones.

I dye my hair black every so often, but usually it's dark brown (my natural hair colour). I can't bleach my hair or dye it blonde, as it'll turn a funky orange tone. Copper highlights do that. xd.png

I dyed my hair purple-red once. Red-purple/plum.

It was pretty cool.

Right now I'd rather just darken my hair a little. I get that mixed dirty blonde and my hair is looking kind of silver grey at the moment. Rather it just be brown.

I tried to do bright red on top and blonde underneath, but it didn't work out so well...

But I'd love to have red with bright pink highlights!

I'd love to have black hair with very little green, red and blue stripes :D Like a rainbow with a black background. I find that so cool. I just don't dare to do that. Ever ;D