S9429183F

if you were to dye/bleach your hair

I think this is funny because I dyed my hair! I have dark brown hair and I dyed the tips a peacock blue! It's really pretty, and once it fades I'm getting rainbow streaks/highlights.

My hair is died dark auburn right now. I like that color, it's basically a red version of my regular color. I might dye it again.

I used to dye it very dark brown sometimes, but usually I leave it natural.

My hair is naturally a coppery dark blonde color. I did have it half purple last year, but I think I'm done dying it. I really like my natural color.

I'd either go black or platinum blonde.

I don't dye my hair, since I really like my colour (golden blonde, I'm so lucky ^^), but I do peroxide it a bit to keep some nice hightlights in the winter. Works miracles for me, and it doesn't dry out my hair at all.

I would either dye it regular blonde with neon pink streaks, or copper brown with turquoise streaks.~

My hair is naturally a dirty blonde and I really don't like it. I would dye it in a heartbeat if my parents would let me. OTL

Green.

Of course, it'd look weird, but it would suit me quite well.

Wouldn't mind getting dark purple streaks though, being as they'd blend in quite nicely with my hair.

:3

Edited by Pink

Red hair doesn't take well to dye, so it's not something I'd realisticly be able to do. But.... I always swore when I finaly went completely white I'd dye it electric blue.

I've had my hair in pretty much every shade of red there is (once it was almost to the purple side xd.png ), but I quit, and had a de-colour to make it return to my natural haircolour. It's back to blonde now, but it still has a slightly red tone to it.

Edited by Ripan

I loved my natural hair colour of Golden brown... However since I've had the boy it got highlighted with Grey Silver dry.gif

So I cut it all short a dyed it Red biggrin.gif

TD.x.

I actually already do this. I've done light pink, purple, blue tips and then all blue and then I did green. :B I'm doing all firetruck red this year.

Well, I've already dyed my hair red, green, blue (twice), white and pink, and black. Right now, my hair is black. I want to add hot pink the next time I dye it, though.

I'd dye my hair auburn. Or perhaps a sort of orange-gold color. I've never given much though to it..most hair colors look icky on me. My natural hair is...there isn't even a word for it. Caramel meets rust meets brown meets gold meets orange. It looks greenish to me...I really don't like it. A color I would never in a million years consider is black. Pair it with my pinkish-pale skin and bountiful freckles...yeah. No.

Whats so discriminating to have an unnatural hair color? It makes you look unique and special rather than some boring natural color[-]. I don't give a damn about what others think/criticize of my hair color if it were to be unnatural. Everybody should be free to decide on how they want to look despite some lame remarks made by stereotypes or jealous peers.:3

Just a little question:

Those who dye their hair unnatural colours, what brand of dye do you use?

Just a little question:

Those who dye their hair unnatural colours, what brand of dye do you use?

Most unnatural hair colors are obtained by bleaching your hair in hair salons...

My sister dyes her hair. She gets it bleached in a salon and then uses Manic Panic dye on the bleached bits to get the bright colours.

If I were to dye my hair, I'd get a couple of pieces bleached on the underside of my hair and then dye them different colours. Bright purple has always been a favourite.

If I could have rainbow hair, I would, but it seems really complicated...

I've never had any interest in dying my hair or really in altering my appearance at all (single exception: eyebrow piercing. Though I'd look really stupid.) I've never actually worn makeup either, so. . .blah. The majority of my female friends dye their hair though, red, pink, and purple. The one who dyes her hair pink last year got it all over our shower. . .it never actually came off the shower curtain. Very funny story with it though.

Most unnatural hair colors are obtained by bleaching your hair in hair salons...

Well in my city I do go to the salon for a more expensive long lasting hair dye but there is also another choice which is self applied Manic Panic which doesn't last as long but works. biggrin.gif

Just wanna ask: Are those hair dye in boxes permanent on my hair? How long do they last?

If I was just to go and dye my hair just for excitement I'd like to dye it green tongue.gif I do have a lot of long hair for a boy wink.gif

Back in high school I did purple twice, pink, bleach-blonde, a little blue, black, "natural" auburn, red, browns. I never did green hair because it washes out to a terrible color and looks pretty putrid. This was before my school changed the rules to 'no unnatural hair colors'.

I found Manic Panic to be a really bad dye. It's basically a paint, which coats the hair and makes it feel very chalky and stiff. It rubs off on your clothes, pillow, skin etc. It washes out very quickly--3-6 hair washes.

The best one I found in the States was "Special FX", which Hot Topic used to carry (amazingly) and is $11-14 and comes in a plastic tube. It dyes EVERYTHING so be careful using it in a shower, always use gloves and try not to get it on your skin--but when I used the pink on bleached hair, it lasted over 6 months. I had to cut it out rather than wait for it to fade.

These days I'm an English teacher and we aren't allowed to dye our hair interesting colors any more. tongue.gif Otherwise I would definitely have a purple or red mohawk. Just sayin.