Draco123

Supernatural Beings

I believe in ghosts, spirits of all kinds, angels, demons, extra-terrestrials, along with dragons, faeries, gods and goddesses, and I'm inclined to think the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Yeti and other things like that could exist. Merfolk, vampires, werebeasts [like werewolves and werejaguars], along with dragons, faeries, gods and goddesses, demons, angels, etc. I believe they're all in a separate dimension that coincides with ours at times. Hence what we think of as "multiple dimensions" in some quantum mechanic theories, and what legends often told about the "Fey World" where the elves, faeries and suchlike could be found. Angels come from "out there" right? Same with Demons in their "demon/underworld" in legends too.

Why is it impossible for them to mostly reside over there and cross over at times, or be seen through the "Veil" at times, or even have some limited influence on us through the Veil? To me that sounds very believable! I'm a bit more skeptical about bigfoot, loch ness monster, and the yeti because people seem to adamantly say that they MUST exist in this world if they exist at all, while the other creatures are given leeway to live in an alternate but co-concurrent dimension with ours. smile.gif

Besides I've had WAY too many experiences with spirits of all kinds [that term I use for anything that is non-corporeal and doesn't have a physical body that we can interact with in our world but is still there and still living] that have proven the ghosts, demons, angels, gods and goddesses, extra-terrestrials, faeries, dragons, elementals, magic and such like. All of those I've met in their spirit forms so they never actually took a physical body in front of me, yet they've been able to impact things around me and also me too. I've also observed my spirit guardians to interact with things that I cannot see or perceive and when asked, they say its an object or wall or building to THEM. They also seem similarly surprised when I look weird at them for going through MY physical walls and stuff because it doesn't exist for THEM. Just as their buildings and stuff don't exist for ME and thus I can walk through them with ease.

Such repeated interactions have lent credence to my mind of the multiple dimensions theory, and brings up the interesting thought of... if they are like ghosts to us, are we then like ghosts to THEM...? Hrm~ Fascinating~ The things one can think about and figure out. xd.png

In any case, that is a good theory there grimace ^^^ but the problem I see with a lot of people fighting to get conservation rights for endangered creatures is... visibility is a GOOD THING. In fact, many species NEED to be known and aware of for us to stop doing certain actions that are making things WORSE for them and their environment. Such as habitat destruction and the like. Some keynote species like spotted owls serve as the "faces" for the conservation movements to save the old-growth forests because they cannot live anywhere else. The more we understand a creature, the better we can protect them and defend their right to live where they need to, and battle against the decisions in court to try to raze down those protected areas. Animals with visibility have it hard enough, and many of them are greatly endangered because the general public has no clue they exist or they're not "cute" enough to become the "face" of such movements like the spotted owl is for the old-growth forest movement. I cannot even contemplate the amount of wanton destruction that can be gotten away with if the animal or creature was "invisible" and denied, and is - like many of the cryptids - HUGE creatures. I mean they will need a LOT of land and food and shelter and safety and water and suchlike to survive. Visible animals that need the same have huge difficulties getting the tree-cutters and other environmentally destructive people to back off. There is absolutely NOTHING stopping those people from encroaching into the environment of the cryptids since they're not "seen" or "well-known" or "defended/protected." :/

Anyways that's how I see it at the very least. smile.gif I could be very wrong and that's okay! Just another learning opportunity gained. smile.gif