Draco123

Supernatural Beings

No. There is no evidence to show anything like this exists. Besides, we know where the stories of Lycans and Vampires came from, and we know those stories are fake, just like how we know how the idea of mermaids and the sea monster came to be. Fake.

I don't believe either vampires or werewolves exist.

People who drink blood? Sure, but they're not the mythological undead vampires that are referred to in folklore.

The only 'mythical creature' I think could even have a small, teeny tiny chance of being real is the mermaid, and even then not an actual mermaid but a fish or other creature that resembles one. Humans haven't explored the depths of the ocean yet - who's to say that there isn't something similar to one that lives down where no one has ever been before?~

what if vampires and werewolfs live at the bottom of the ocean?

People who consider themselves "Sanguitarians", yes.

People who consider themselves "Psychic Vampires", yes.

Undead vampires who burn in sunlight? No.

People with Clinical Lycanthropy, yes.

People who have genetic diseases that cause full-body hair, yes.

People who turn into wolf-people at full moons? No.

This is my stance on the matter. ^

what if vampires and werewolfs live at the bottom of the ocean?

They'd drown. Or be crushed. Probably both.

They'd drown. Or be crushed. Probably both.

Dude, don't you know anything? Werewolves and Vampires are magical creatures. They create a protective shield so they can't be crushed. Duhh! What a noob...

/sarcasm

Edited by philpot123

Zombies...the ones on Quarantine I think are the most probably take on them.

I once asked someone if they believed in reindeer. They said no. I tried to convince them otherwise, but they wouldn't have it.

Wait, what? O_o Uh, okay...

ShinyDazz, they already know what "mermaids" are/were. Dugongs.

From what I've read, most of the mermaid sightings were around the UK and other Eurpoean countries...where dugongs don't live. maybe the rum was just extra strong and they say an unusual fish? Most sightings there also claim the the merpeople in question had porpoise tails, not fish tails.

I don't actually know much about mermaid myth, I just get the dugong thing from a quick google search. lulz about the rum though.

I believe in fairies. They're the ones who steal your keys and hide them!

I didn't really care for Tinkerbell and all those feel-good fairy tales. When I read the Tithe series (Holly Black; Tithe, Valiant, Ironside) I fell in love with the author's vision of fairies. I don't know if she was the first one to see them that way, but it was the first time I'd seen them portrayed that way.

I once asked someone if they believed in reindeer. They said no. I tried to convince them otherwise, but they wouldn't have it.

This happened to me, but with seahorses.

Since zombies came up, I'll say this: Rabies.

People with rabies still can't be cured, and can easily infect nearly any mammal that even gets a slight scratch, and definitely a bite. Humans are no longer sentient when they are infected (full infection can lay dormant for years). Afraid of water, afraid of light, attack anything that moves, and since they aren't sentient anymore, they can't cook or use tools or anything like that, so of course due to aggression they'd eat whatever they caught- so people jumping out of bushes and attacking and eating people, and whoever doesn't die becomes just like them. Zombie.

Since it'll probably be pointed out for inaccuracies by anyone who can Wikipedia, I'll just summarize by saying actual rabies is a far cry from zombie behaviors. Unless you're in a 28 Days Later movie.

I think voodoo zombies are much more likely possibility, since it partly relies on psychological manipulation and everyone knows humans are totally impressionable. Also there's those spores that make ants do wacky stuff, which I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a poorly made B-movie of yet. So I believe in zombies, sure =o

People who claim to be vampires in real life freak me out, since there's been quite a few infamous murder sprees brought about by those delusions. Stakes and holy water be damned-- vampires can't escape THE LAW! =p

Some people actually belive they are Vampires, or Angels, or they are Therians. (Wolf, swan, cougar, or any animal spirits.)

I'm a dragon spirit, but that's for a different thread. People who are Vampires they aren't evil, or insane, or goth. They are just like us. People who walk around, talk, work, go to school, during the day, or the night. They just belive that they have been, or have the spirit of a Vampire. Of course, some take is WAY too overboard and kill people. Those people are mentaly insane. I have a very good Angel friend, and she's not what you would call an escapist. Or a faker. She's just an Angel, and that doesn't mean goody two shoes either, she respects life, is a vegan, but just lives like a normal human being.

Witches are a yes.

Can someone help me understand dragon cave better? sad.gif

~Eggspam Removed~

-elidragon

Edited by _Z_

I'm sort of neutral on the subject. The main drive that keeps me from saying 'they don't exist' is because we haven't discovered everything in the world (and universe). While it's unlikely that some of these things exist, it's not impossible.

Personally, I like to make myself believe unicorns and Nessie are real. It leads for imagination.

This happened to me, but with seahorses.

SEAHORSES DON'T EXIST ARE YOU NUTS?

Flying foxes are completely legit though. And so are faeries. I've been plagued by them for a while now.

I used to believe that there was a monster under my bed for real.

And at for a period of time I believed that there was someone with a chainsaw in my closet.

Some of the worst times of my life. sleep.gif

But I never believed in vampires and stuff. Ghosts, yes.

They may exist in an alternate universe, but certainly not here.