Draco123

Supernatural Beings

What supernatural beings do you or do you not believe in? Why?

Vampires? Werewolves? Mermaids? Unicorns? Leprechauns? Zombies? Fairies? Dwarves? Elves? Trolls?

Have any experiences with them?

What about people who think they are werewolves or vampires?

Psychic vampires? (A psychic vampire is a person or being who claims to feed off the "life force" of other living creatures.)

Sanguinarians? (A human who feeds on blood.)

Clinical lycanthropy? (A rare psychiatric syndrome that involves a delusion that the affected person can transform or has transformed into a non-human animal or that he or she is an animal.)

What's your favorite representation of any of these creatures in fiction?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Of course vampires are real. They amass in the warmer, damper months and attack people in swarms, most often at twilight and during the hours of darkness. They also make a very bothersome buzzing noise.

tongue.gif

In all seriousness... No, I don't believe that either are real in the sense of the fantasy creatures, however if one uses a non-standard definition then they might be considered real.

Unless you count vampire bats, other blood-consuming animals/insects as vampires.

Yes, vampires and werewolves are real.

In fact, I just caught a werewolf several hours back and it's now locked in my closet.

I have plans to catch a vampire and stick it in there too and make them fight to the death.

I also own a unicorn and a banshee.

I am so awesome.

No, but seriously, if vampires existed they'd have a hard time concealing their existence, wouldn't they?

Exceptions, of course, would have to be made if they could influence people's minds, but that can only work on so many people at once.

Werewolves exist, but only on Jersey Shore and even then, they're only female.

I want to be bitten by a vampire, werewolf, zombie, and a mermaid all at once.

What exactly would that make you look like? *curious now!*

For some odd reason, I fully 100% believe in unicorns and mermaids, but I've never believed in vampires or werewolves. I have no idea why. Especially since I often sleep over with wolf-hybrids, I have no idea why werewolves don't cross my mind...

I want to be bitten by a vampire, werewolf, zombie, and a mermaid all at once.

Do mermaids usually bite things though...?

Whatever floats peoples' boats. If you want to believe in something that's fine, just don't hurt yourselves or others with it.

Funny thing is is that my cryptozoological book list both these things. Vampires being more of energy draining amorphous beings, werewolves being more of a mental condition or something.

It's not that I don't believe in them it's just that I don't care.

The mythical kind? No.

People who believe they were a wolf in a previous life? Yes.

People who are undead denizens of the night? No. Moroi who are living people who either think or do require blood and are able to drink more than should be physically possible without vomiting? Yes.

(But then, I'm a bad Romani for not believing in the Strigoi, so... rolleyes.gif )

The mythical kind? No.

People who believe they were a wolf in a previous life? Yes.

People who are undead denizens of the night? No. Moroi who are living people who either think or do require blood and are able to drink more than should be physically possible without vomiting? Yes.

Lol. That explains me to a T. xd.png

It would be a different place if they did exist.

Well, no. Don't you think someone would of survived a werewolf to live the tale? Do you think bloodthirsty manwolves or bloodsucking humans would be able to hide their existence? I didn't think so.

The only thing is that I've seen two groups on a website say that they are a werewolf group o.o. I'm sure they're lying.

No.

I stopped believing in mythical creatures once I hit puberty.

Of the three types of vampires, three are real. Here's the 4 types:

1. Actual vampire (fake)

2. Psychic vampire (someone who absorbs energy from others in their area to bolster their own personal energy)

3. People who think they are a vampire (real people but not actually vampires)

4. People with vampire-like traits (I'm allergic to sunlight, I have an iron deficiency and can't afford iron suppliments so I eat huge amounts of red meat so I can get iron out of the blood of other living things since my body can't make it by itself, I've met people with elongated canines- fangs, met people who are deathly white, my little sister's natural body temperature is 12 degrees F colder than average, so she's cold to the touch, met people who sleep with their eyes open, met others with blood fetishes. Combine all that and its not a vampire, just someone who sure seems like they are)

Four types of werewolves. Three are real but one of those three is extinct.

1. Shapeshifter (fake)

2. Think you're a werewolf (really believe it but not true). This started with the lycanthropy ceremony which used huge amounts of opium. Everyone was really just hallucinating, and wearing wolf skin. Not werewolves, just weirdos.

3. Look like wolf-man and have wolf fangs. Forgot the name of the disease but you're excessively hairy and look like 1950's wolf man.

4. Giant wolf that stands on its legs like a human. Real. They were called Dire Wolves- real ones not game ones. They were very large and could stand on their hind legs for whatever reason. Like other wolves, they howled at the moon, hence the beginning of the legend. Extinct.

Edited by Viirin

Even if they are real, the blow to their reputations due to the abortive Twilight series means they're going to be too ashamed to show their faces for some time yet.

Even if they are real, the blow to their reputations due to the abortive Twilight series means they're going to be too ashamed to show their faces for some time yet.

If they were real, Miss Meyer would be dead.

Are you kidding? I've got two in my backyard. Meanwhile, I need to go, I've got a lunch date with bigfoot and a swim date with Nessie later.

Nope, just nope.

If the vampires from Twilight were real the world would be killed by sparkles, glitter, and makeup.

Are you kidding? I've got two in my backyard. Meanwhile, I need to go, I've got a lunch date with bigfoot and a swim date with Nessie later.

Tell Nessie she owes me $3.50!

People who consider themselves "Sanguitarians", yes.

People who consider themselves "Psychic Vampires", yes.

Undead vampires who burn in sunlight? No.

People with Clinical Lycanthropy, yes.

People who have genetic diseases that cause full-body hair, yes.

People who turn into wolf-people at full moons? No.

Yes, they are. Maybe in another planet, maybe in another reality, maybe in another dimension, maybe in another dimension's reality... Who knows?