DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

seems good? I have to say that the whole elf thing is a bit uhh wierd. I see nothing breaking the rules but did you use dragon girl's character sheet(on the ooc), or did you use the other one(in the game.) I don't have a problem with the elf but brissinger might and D-girl might. those are the co owners and I am a mini-mod.

From what I have seen there have only been human characters and no elf styled characters... the RP mostly takes place in modern time period (so basically no elves seeing as that race must have vanished over time and became nothing more than a legend and lore.) But I see nothing wrong with your character Athania but D-girl and Brisingrrider might so check with them before anything ok.

i made the character then read the plot (oops xd.png) and the paragraph explained how she got into the modern day world. It also explains her fantasy battle armor, sword, etc smile.gif but i could just make a new character if its not okay with brisingr and dragon, as that would be no problem

Like I said, I am a mini-mod and I control the security in this RP. You have not broken any rules so I would say yes but the elf thing and the armor thing kind of blow it out of proportion. I would say yes but well ehhhhh the dragons in the modern world are enough in my opinion and to have an elf (I don't know the age since everybody says that they age slower/faster then humans.) the other people might get the idea that they can do that. then we would have elves in the dragon cage, dragons in the food slit, and humans eating beef and bacon.

what 9 said is true. I agree with the actual character, but she should probably be a human with elf-like characteristics. I guess she could have the outfit, but we should check with dragongirl first, as she is the owner.

hi 9 biggrin.gif

and athania biggrin.gif

Edited by brisingrrider

hi rider. though I do have question. like well would she be able to be like a dragon rider . I haves me teh charectir for tat.

Edited by 9pmg5665

thank you.I hate him and this one girl in my school changed her last name to "Bieber" She is 12. WTF.

same but this isn't the thread for that. Go find a haters of JB thread. and 9, grammar please? I can hardly understand what you're saying biggrin.gif and maybe Graarl can let her (the char) ride on him or something.

Edited by brisingrrider

if your taking about on the last page near the end, I purposely did that on any else... my dog typed it. Either way, we need to get back to TTAH or the task at hand. Which so far is Ath's(mind if I call you that) elf.

Edited by 9pmg5665

tee hee. your dog needs to go to school.

and why don't we call you atha? Its easier. BTW 9 I know her in RL (real life) so we're already friends biggrin.gif

I got one of my friends to try it out but he couldn't verify because he lost his password for his email.

ya... so far i've recommended three people here including you, atha. BTW 9, you can all call me bris. It's irritating seeing ya'll spelling my name wrong... it's not your fault though! We should take this to a chat thread or somthing- this is and RP OOC!

wait for dragongirl to get on and reply. do you think we should pm her, 9? and don't call me bris. I just figured out what it means, and it's not good.

not the place to talk about eggs. but thats nice. 9, aren't you supposed to be monitering this stuff? I mean, you're the mod. and Atha, don't double post. EDIT.

Edited by brisingrrider

Yea we should wink.gif . it is hard to stay on topic. and back to topic, how did you think up the elf thing. not in a rude way of typing it, I just type that way. and I'm not an actual mod and since I am miniaturization.get back on topic or I shall ban you with a ban slappy.

Edited by 9pmg5665

well, lets just say i love elves! my favorite character in lord of the rings was galadriel, in eragon is was arya, etc. OMG IT BURNSSSSSS! justin beiber just started playing on the TV O.o

edit: how about we call brisingrrider, rider or brisingr?

Edited by athania