leaf0701

Which dragon do you think would be the best pet?

Which dragon would be your pet/companion?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really understand the poll choices or why there's no 'other' option, so I didn't vote. tongue.gif If I could have any dragon as a pet, though, I'd definitely have a pillow. A whole army of them, if I could. One massive pillow bed.

I would have a Black Tea because they're basically giant rude cats and you can safely ignore them without them feeling spiteful, unlike a dog. And they're pink and can be kept in a reasonably sized back yard since they're only cow sized.

When I saw this thread title, Black Teas immediately came to mind. Not only are they kinda like cats, but they smell great! Free febreze!

After reading other people's answers, I must agree pillows would also be awesome.

Well, I'd like to either have a horse dragon (because i can ride them, an easy way of transportation for me without getting carsick) or a pygmy (becaue they're small)

I would think cheese. I could just take a scale off and melt it for some nachos and it would regrow that scale.

I think pygmies in general would make great pets^^

And after reading posts of others Horses and Pillows would be great, too tongue.gif

Vine would be good for controlling pest in my front yard...

Lol, with a Vine, people wouldn't even have to buy a cane to shake at kids while telling them to get off their lawns...

I originally said (whether in this or a similar thread years back) that I thought that a pygmy would be best for a city pet, but seeing this dug up, and having an option to vote in the poll which I suppose I must not not have done back when, I put down Guardian of Nature, imagining how productive chats with polluting industry CEOs and complicit government officials might be with such a dragon involved...

How is big fluffy peeeeelllllllooooooowwww not on this list.....

PILLOW Puff. Best companion ever. I will explode with cuteness and can travel the universe as your personal moving fluffy towel being.

(^ xd.png )

From among the list I would chose a Silver, because they're gorgeous and (in my mind anyway) not too big smile.gif But I always imagine having my Crimson Flare Pygmy 'Keep Calm And Carry Stephano' perched on my shoulder when I'm in the DC universe, partly because of the reference in his name (Pewds fans will get it) and partly because he's tiny and adorable laugh.gif

For adventuring and life in general in the DC medieval universe, I'd pick a White dragon. They're cuddly and healing magic would be a really useful thing to have in a low-tech world.

If I had to pick something with combat potential, or a second dragon I'd pick a Black or a Serragamma.

I would probably choose Mint as they are small and they would be able to just snuggle up to you on a wet or stormy day and you would be able to fit them in your lap. Although I would choose a Golden wyvern.

I chose Mint, but I would choose a pygmy, as they are probably the only dragons that could live in my apartment without space problems.

Out of the list - Cheese. I could bring him to work with me and hide him in the cooler [i work in a Deli]

Though honestly, I would love a Guardian or Misfit Pygmy Dragon.

For practicality on an adventure, it'd be either a White or a Magi. A White for its healing; a Magi for its power.

For general companionship at home it'd have to be a Pygmy or a Pillow. They're adorable.

From the list I'd probably pick a GoN. I imagine any negotiations would end in your favor with such a dragon on your side, as people have said before. Although I would be tempted by a Nebula... and the Mint... OK. I just want all of them!! I wonder if my cat would approve of a pet dragon...

Both not on the list, but I'd love a Pillow or Guardian as a general companion. The pillow to snuggle into and the Guardian because they just look incredibly gorgeous and would protect me.

From the list I'd probably pick a Nebula, because I love the way they look and we could stargaze together.

I've always felt like pygmies would make the best pets, or mints, which would probably behave more like anti-social cats.

I would dearly love a pillow dragon as a pet, though. ALL THE FLUFF.

And only one, which one would you choose? Obviously domesticated, but you would still need to feed it and find where to keep it tongue.gif

There are several I would love to have, but in the first place it's the Royal Blue smile.gif

I think i'd love a bundle of Ridgewings to own, especially Tanned. I think they were the first dragons I ever picked up and though I don't breed eggs from them as often as i'd like, I still love them to bits.

possibly a nature guardian they are beautiful and not entirely too large and id have a protector with me all the time wink.gif