leaf0701

Which dragon do you think would be the best pet?

Which dragon would be your pet/companion?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What about a tinsel hatchy? Aww cuteycuteycuteycute. Particularly if they have wings biggrin.gif

What about a tinsel hatchy? Aww cuteycuteycuteycute. Particularly if they have wings biggrin.gif

As hatchy, yes.

As adults, meh...

Well, it depends.

Realistically? A Night or Day Glory. They're as big as cats, cute, and perfectly snuggle sized.

If I could have any of them? Sweetling, Soulpeace, or a Nebula.

hhmmm. red nebula.

-merging with an existing topic.

I voted "Other" on the poll for the newer thread until it was merged, so for this older poll I nulled my vote. I would want a Sweetling! They're so friendly and adorably inquisitive, and they look like little aliens. They sing! They're expressive! They would sit in your lap as you feed them fruit and honeycomb! D'aww!

And just look at Kila's sig! How could you not want one to ride around on your shoulders?! /obsessed

I think it is a given that whatever you pick will at least listen and respect you, whether or not they like you.

I think I would want one(or all) of these three:

Gold

White

Storm

The gold and the storm are both regal flying breeds, I am hoping that one of the two would be able and willing to fly my around, and the storm can control the weather to make sure everything around me gets the right amount of rain, no droughts or floods.

The white, though I don't think they are big enough to carry me in flight, would be able to keep me and those I care about from being sick.

Edited by Nectaris

For a pet? Definitely a Dark Myst Pygmy, Soulpeace, Two Finned Bluna or Gold hatchling. I'm not good at looking after pets, though.

I'd rather have a Guardian of Nature companion. Or, quite obviously, a Split. :3

Does it have to be one from your list? :3 Cause if not...

A Balloon! *^-^* They always look so cheerful and we could float around together then. smile.gif

Haha, great topic. biggrin.gif

Out of these choices, I like: (I can't choose just one!)

Mint: Cute little Mints! They would make such cute pets.

Vine: Like a wild plant growing, these would need to be tended to. They may be a bit unruly, and even dangerous, but I think kinda fun pets with the right care. tongue.gif

Paper: These could theoretically be folded into whatever shape you wished, so yes, great pets. xd.png

Well, my choice would a be a male blusang hatchie. They're tiny, adorable, and could ride on your shoulder all day. :3

hmmmm... of the one you chose, Probobly a mint

Of all of them? hellfire wrven, taken away from the wild as a egg,or a pillow, or a day dream

Which dragon would make the best pet?

From the poll?

Mints, I guess.

Of them all?

Day Glory drakes

Ochredrakes

Nilia Pygmies

Sweetlings

Well, I'd either have a Paper Dragon (Since I LOOOVE Paper Dragons! My absolute favorite! =D) or a Nebula Dragon (Since I like those the most out of all of the commons and uncommons =3)

I would have a Black Tea because they're basically giant rude cats and you can safely ignore them without them feeling spiteful, unlike a dog. And they're pink and can be kept in a reasonably sized back yard since they're only cow sized.

I definitely go with the Nebula out of these though, Silver was a close runner up.

The only question now is, which color to choose? Red, Green, Blue or Purple?

I'd choose Red like my favorite Nebula, Pyra Shine. http://dragcave.net/lineage/JkcTV

Among the ones listed, I chose G.O.N, but I would choose a gold shimmer.