leaf0701

Which dragon do you think would be the best pet?

Which dragon would be your pet/companion?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't find another topic like this and I thought it might be fun to see what others think. tongue.gif I would love to have a Nebula as a companion. I want to see what everyone else thinks. biggrin.gif Ciao for now!

As far as which dragon would make the best pet, I'd say a white hatchie or a Nilia pygmy.

I love the sprites of and description of thunder dragons myself, though, so that would be the one I'd choose for a companion.

Edited by AlexisV

I think a pygmy dragon would make the best pet. House cat sized is a great lap size. It could also perch on your shoulder and scare the crap out of everyone in the neighborhood. biggrin.gif

But of those choices I'd say a silver. They bring happiness which everyone could always use.

Don't we have a thread like this already?

Anyways, I also think that Pygmies would be the best pets, cause they are small and merry. I'd prefer a Dark Myst.

Or I'd öike to have a Mint Dragon. I just love them ♥

Ridgewings.

RidgewingsRidgewingsRidgewings.

Ridgewings everywhere. e.e 'Nuff said.

Of the options, I chose a Pink. Nebula was very tempting.

A Vine would be a horrible idea, as they'd probably eat you alive. ^^

Part of me wants a Neglected that I could cuddle forever, but... yeah. It'd bite my head off.

I think a Sweetling would make the best pet. I'd feed it cookies and candy all day...mine would probably get fat :|

Worst pet? I'd say a neglected who would be temperamental and disobedient or a magma, which would just set fire to everything it touches probably. Keep them away from the curtains and the electronics.

I think the pygmies and drakes would also make good pets, drakes especially. I'd still like a sweetling though.

Gonna add on that a vine would be a terrible pet, but perfect for guarding the house from everything...

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Pygmies or Mints would make great 'cutsey' type pets, but I'd like a frozen Silver hatchie. They're so pretty.

I would probably pick a Nebula as my companion dragon, though. Pygmies are adorable and pet-sized but Nebulas are my favourite breed and it'd be cool to watch their colours change at night.

Mints. /loves cutesy-esque pets

You should put an 'Other' option btw.

neglected, because i'm not *cough**cough* the best pet owner.........

Edited by leafyleaf

Gonna add on that a vine would be a terrible pet, but perfect for guarding the house from everything...

A perimeter of them surround (a house or any structure for that matter) would be an intimidating sight. Scary as I don't know what, but awesome nonetheless. Good luck robbing that house.

I believe a Drake of some sort would make a nice pet; it's less intelligent than other Dragons and most (all?) of them are friendly and playful. smile.gif

Of the listed species, a Mint, I would think. They're smaller and less aggressive.

I think it was a big mistake not to add pygmies and drakes or an 'other' option (Sooooo sorry!) but I'm glad this is a popular thread. It appears that the silvers are winning! biggrin.gif

Edited by leaf0701

Amongs the ones you listed I would choose pink, but really my choise would be white or magi smile.gif

Okay, a Vine in the garden is a good idea, and a non tamed Hellfire Wyvern. No one would ever dare to break into my house.

A Dark Myst Pygmy and a Mint as cuuuuuuuuute pets, a Pillow as ... well, pillow xd.png and a Guardian to prevent me from any harm.

For a pet, my favorite is the Nebula dragon. I would love to stare at its wings if there were too many city lights or such to see the real stars. Paper would be too delicate, Cheese would make me hungry, Neglected would probably be too much for me to handle, Green could cause earthquakes and therefore be too dangerous, Mint would be too shy, and Vine would be too dangerous for me to attempt control. I like the idea of Silver for their beauty, Guardian of Nature for their sheer awesomeness, and Pink for their gentleness, but Nebula seems to be the best pet-type out of all of them. Then again, that's just my opinion.