Dragoncia

What is the rarest dragon?

Which dragon do you think is the rarest?  

437 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ARE FREAKING KIDDING ME? Nobody knows who the rarest is? Take a look here.

There's only 1 and it has its own lore so Missingo FTW

Edited by zajo54321

ARE FREAKING KIDDING ME? Nobody knows who the rarest is? Take a look here

Was originally a pink egg.

Neglecteds... I see so many people with dozens of neglecteds on their scrolls I dont really consider them that rare.

I say Hollies are the rarest since they can only breed on xmas and there is a limit to two-per-scroll

Then, Guardians of Nature, since to get them you need to first get other 3 dragons (all of them rare), then succeed at summoning the egg.

To rub salt in the would, only two-per-scroll too, and cant be bred/traded/abandoned.

EDIT: Wow, didn't realize this topic had been necro'ed!

Edited by Shirubia

ARE FREAKING KIDDING ME? Nobody knows who the rarest is? Take a look here.

The same argument could be made about IHOP then. laugh.gif

But I believe the point of this thread is for attainable dragons anyway. xd.png

Edit: Eeep! View link, changed it sorry.

Edited by Stelly

I voted GoN, with 2nd gen. Tinsels following closely. I've been summoning since 2010 and haven't been successful; I've never actively sought to trade for a 2nd gen tinsel, but I guess it's really hard... Maybe I'd get one for an ND? Who knows.

I think Hollies are the rarest. Most of the people I've known to get honorable mentions in the raffles at Christmas have opted for CB hollies, so I think that kind of speaks for itself.

I think CB golds and silvers are the rarest. Just my opinion, but I've seen 1-2 CB gold eggs and 1-3 CB silver eggs in my entire time on DC. I have no metallics, other than a messy-lineaged silver tinsel. I have seen dragons with lineages consisting of dozens of hollies, scrolls with multiple NDs, zombies, and so many papers, cheeses, and chickens that I almost fainted. xd.png I have also come across many CB adult golds and silvers, but I have only seen a few pass me in the cave as eggs, and I've never gotten one. That's why I consider them rare. Zombies and neglecteds can be obtained if you have the patience and persistence, but golds and silvers...that's up to chance. Hollies may be so common in a few years that no one can even grab them anymore, so I figure I'll get one eventually. But I don't think I'll ever have CB metallics.

I voted for the GoN, and I did because, my daughter has been trying since it began, and has never gotten one. She has plenty of trio groups, so that isn't a good reason for her not to get one.

I think the only real reason Hollies are rarer than any other holiday dragon, is there wasn't as many people on at the time of their release, so their numbers were much smaller. But during their breeding season, they breed just like any other holiday dragon.

But not counting either of those, I would shoot for the CB Metals, and yes I've caught a few, of all the dragons I see dropping, those drop the least that I see.

I do know a lot of people that are not even trying to breed metals or tinsels anymore. I'm getting ready to join them. There are aspects to this game that are not cool, and breeding your metals (including tinsels) weekly for 6 months and not getting an egg of any kind is just plain stupid and takes a lot of fun out of the game, specially to those of us who like to gift or work on a lineage (which is about all you can do to stay interested after a longer period of time on the site).