Dragoncia

What is the rarest dragon?

Which dragon do you think is the rarest?  

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

holly dragon is probably the rarest, i put my vote on it.

NDs have become easier make with teleport, and sure most (like me) do not have the patience/skill to make one, but there are those dedicating most of their egg slots to make them. GoNs certainly are more rare than NDs, imo, but they can be created any time during the year...a lot of failure comes from summoning but you have more chances in a year than trying to catch a holly in a window of a few days. and tinsels? 1st gens are obviously rare, but like someone has already stated, a tinsel is a tinsel - and they are being bred like crazy.

hollies are the rarest because they have only a short window of time to be bred and there are limited breeders who are active. factor in the sheer demand for these holiday treasures and you have a well sought after, rare dragon. and i'm not even going to count in the "nice lineage" and the "bad/inbred lineage" ones...

My first thought was neglected but after reading the comments, I've changed my mind to holly. smile.gif

I'm going differently, but I think cb alts could be mentionable too.

The only CB alts you can get are nebulas(those aren't very rare yet), CB black and vine alts were a glitch or only available for a short time.

Chose holly because they only breed true during Christmas. All the other dragons can be obtained at any time of the year. I would be surprised if the number of Hollies on DC numbered more than 500.

I would say GoNs since you can only EVER have two and the failure rate is extremely high.

Holly. I think I spent 5 hours searching for one last Christmas...

This is an easy question. The answer is "2nd gen Tinsel".

There are approximately 200-250 of them total across all 31 existing CB Tinsels. I am fairly certain that at this point in time, the Hollies - since this doesn't specify "CB Hollies", just Hollies in general - outnumber them, and likely greatly so.

Edit: Thinking on it, CB Hollies likely outnumber CB Tinsels (but not 2nd gen Tinsels) as well. This reasoning is based on the fact that only one 'consolation prize' winner in the Tree Decorating Contest is known to have NOT picked a CB Holly as their prize.

Edited by Azure

neglected

2nd holly

i dont even consider GoH rare.... coz they aren't circulating, its just a matter of luck

i cant really understand why hollie's breeding success rate is low... i think ive read somewhere here that last year when they bred theirs failed while other xmas dragons were not...

Either Neglected or Holly.

I voted for hollies, but NDs are probably rarer. Then again, guardians of nature are limited specifically by the number of users, and cannot be distributed to those not having any.

I voted for 2nd gen PB Gold/Silver, because I find difficult to find one CB Silver/Gold, not even mentioning 2 of them to be able to mate them.

Id have to say neglected dragons followed by zombies. Those are rarest 2 of all time.

Everyone has a few Zombies from Halloween. They aren't that rare, you just don't see them around.

Hollies.

I know only about 7 CB hollies, they produce only once a year, are limited to two and are very desired. NDs are the 2nd place for me, though I've not managed to get one yet, I know some persons hoarding them, and once you've found out how to do, your chances are quite good. And you can use almost every egg you want for one, so they aren't affected by the rations (I think it only affects breeding and dropping of CB eggs).

I voted for 2nd gen PB Gold/Silver, because I find difficult to find one CB Silver/Gold, not even mentioning 2 of them to be able to mate them.

i use my cb black with my cb silver

lol

unless them 2 make 2 eggs

not likely i barely get 1 egg from them 2

i do use them 2nd gens with my gold dragons