Dragoncia

What is the rarest dragon?

Which dragon do you think is the rarest?  

437 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry if this is a duplicate, I searched and did not find anything. Anyways what do you think the rarest dragon is? I think that Hollies, CB metals or 2nd gen tinsels are the rarest, though I can't decide which one is rarer xd.png.

Edit: I decided to vote for holly because you can only breed them at christmas xd.png.

Edited by Dragoncia

I think Holly's are the rarest at the moment. You see quite a few people in the congrats thread saying they they have caught CB metallics.

When Holly's were first released, not many DC people were around at the time, that are still here now.

Yeah, I'd say Holly Dragons are the rarest as of now. I lurked in the AP for most of the previous Christmas drop and I didn't get a single one. Which I suppose is the case for most people, heheh.

I chose 2nd gen. PB gold and silver because a) rarexrare breeding is a newish feature and b ) metallics haven't been breeding well for a loooong time. So, it makes sense that they'd be VERY rare. There are likely far fewer purebred metallics at the moment than there are Hollies, assuming "Hollies" refers to every single Holly on the site and not just the ones with desirable lineages.

Edited for the stupid smiley that decided to show up.

Edited by Derranged

CB Gold and Silver Tinsels (As there's only a total of 15), then Zombie, Then GoN, then Holly.

Woot, I gots a 2nd gen gold.

I FINALLY GOT A GUARDIAN OF NATURE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dragonryaman

Probably Holly's if I'm honest - but I admit I voted for vampire as it seems to have become almost impossible to get one of those now.

As for how many are on the site, I think Holly, but I can't be sure of that. As far as lineages go, CB prize dragons would be the rarest, followed by the CB hollies. I have no idea how many zombies are on the site though...would be interesting to know.

2nd gen Tinsel? Wouldn't CB Tinsels inevitably be the rarest Tinsels?

I think Hollies are the rarest because only a few people got the first generation and they breed so slowly.

Hollies, like, doubled in population with the results of the contest. We'll see how rare they are now when xmas rolls around...

The hardest to get is definitely the ND, so I voted for that.

The problem with my vote is the fact that I'm not looking for Hollies or NDs or anything, I'd really really love a CB silver so I can finish the PCP xd.png So that's what I voted for. Because I'm stupid.

Edited by aquamarine__

2nd gen Tinsel? Wouldn't CB Tinsels inevitably be the rarest Tinsels?

I think Hollies are the rarest because only a few people got the first generation and they breed so slowly.

I only put dragons obtainable by all members in the poll. That is why there is no CB tinsel as a vote option.

GoN is rarest considering the low sucess rate. Hollys are increasing greatly every year

I had to say 2nd gen Tinsel, because there are just not that many CBs.

(Which are there more of, CB hollies or CB tinsels? Hmmm....)

I voted for CB Black because these days, it seems to be harder to get that than trio dragons. >_<

Logically, Gold and Silver are probably still rarer, as are neglected, but those I don't really expect to get so that I can't catch something that is supposedly COMMON CB is totally frustrating. Ergo, my vote for that.

It's a tough decision between 3 choices...

PB Gold/Silver

CB Gold/Silver

GoN

Neglected

List could go on and on xd.png Thus I didn't vote.

but I really don't think Tinsels are THAT rare anymore.

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Neglecteds are the rarest simply because it is extremely difficult to have the conditions to make one. GoNs are guaranteed once you have the Trios (when you get them is another matter entirely).

Holly's for certain as they are far fewer breeders who are still playing and have them. And, on top of that, I'm certain that they have long waiting lists for any Holly progeny. I'm sure we'd all like to complete our set of Christmas Dragon's. That said, 2nd gen Tinsels wherever the the CB Tinsels are are must be in the same high demand with long waiting lists and since they're so very few of the original Tinsels out there it must be a mountain to climb to be able to get one. Maybe a CB Gold in trade might snag one, perhaps. tongue.gif

I only put dragons obtainable by all members in the poll. That is why there is no CB tinsel as a vote option.

Ah, I see. Fair enough.

Holly. There is only one week each year where you can try to hunt for them, and three consecutive times I failed miserably. wacko.gif

I'd say holly. While I had the good fortune of getting two, one was an AP snipe and the other was a gift from an incredibly nice person.

Tinsels are exceedingly more common nowdays, CB metals are obtainable (it's trueeeee), and NDs are tradeable. Hollies are only obtainable once a year for one breeding, and other dragons are obtainable throughout the entire year. so yes, hollies. smile.gif