Aerouant

[CLOSED]DC Photography contest #40

WWECornSerpent: Love the snake picture biggrin.gif I have 3 of my own here smile.gif

TheDarkCynder: sad.gif can't you do something creative with a mirror either?

Ackftpth D: More beautiful entries. God, this is going to be tough voting.

@ Caius

Oh my gosh, that is gorgeous! The rock almost looks like it's glowing. It's so bright and pretty...absolutely beautiful.

@ lachrymation

You know, I'm a sucker for silhouettes. I know that sounds odd, but really. I love the silhouette of the tree branches and the reflection of the trees in the water. Amazing shot!

Darn you guys for having such amazing entries. Every single one of them is absolutely stunning. I really don't know who I want to vote for D:

Aww thanks, glamour~

If you can't choose which to vote, you can always just null and see the results. :3

D'aww!

Snakey~

I love snakes. Like a lot <3 So pretty- when/where did you take that? :3

It was taken in January of this year of my male ice corn snake. Iceman is one of my favorites and he is usually a very cooperative snake to photograph.

To late to join??

Closing date is September 15th (or so it says on the first post) <3

@ lachrymation

I'll probably do that. I don't know how anyone will be able to make up their mind!

@ WWECornSerpent

He's your snake? Very lucky. I love snakes but I would never be allowed to have one D:

@ xxtyraxx

Woah @___@ That's water? It looks like glass. Smooth, flat, perfectly reflective glass. Absolutely wonderful :3

Dance Reflections - if you look closely, I'm in there, too! biggrin.gif

(Dance, because it's the Dance building at USF, the University of South Florida.)

Whoa. I actually thought it was in the room. xd.png

I just happened to look over and see that. xd.png After a few seconds I realized it was a reflection and took the photo. biggrin.gif

I actually took a shot of it when the lights in that room were on and it looked even cooler but sadly I accidentally deleted it. >.<

*chucks brick at typo fairy*

Edited by evangeline5432

I'm not sure if this photo qualifies.

Flashlight monocle

The kitty was inside the house and I took a picture of it through the window. With my flash off, the picture looks like this but I really like the previous one - since I used absolutely no Photoshop on it and the "monocle" effect looks really interesting. tongue.giflaugh.gif

I won't be entering this one. I looked through my photos ans couldn't find anything that had to do with reflections and I have no creativity at the moment so....

But these are all lovely entries. smile.gif

Flashlight monocle

The kitty was inside the house and I took a picture of it through the window. With my flash off, the picture looks like this but I really like the previous one - since I used absolutely no Photoshop on it and the "monocle" effect looks really interesting. tongue.giflaugh.gif

That is an awesome picture and good luck to everyone laugh.gif

Flashlight monocle

I'll accept it, because the flash is reflecting in a very funny way!