dragcave:D

Winged Cats

Nope, there's still more. tongue.gif

There are 30 Sectors, and each Sector can hold 10 cats.

You previously said that a Sector is one of the big rooms mentioned at the beginning of the roleplay, but this seems to conflict with that. Are there ten cats in each room, or is a Sector something else?

The Experiment section is connected to the Experiment Section by a yard with metal bottoms that only has a glass (inflammable, super strong) roof.

I think this is kinda obvious. tongue.gif The second "Experiment Section" should be "Glass Section", I think.

The Experiment Section 4 small tables in each corner, as well as a big table in the middle where the equipment is located.

Add "has" before "4", and I recommend changing "4" to "four" so that it looks better.

Every day, they are also given the needle and put through as much testing as can fit in an hour.

What needle?

Age: (age of 4 months to 4 years; be warned. If your character is 4 years, above, or around, the time will count and they will eventually be shipped away. Also add month and date of birth)

You haven't said when the roleplay is set, so I would have no idea what date of birth would correspond to the proper age.

Edited by soupnazi

...Derp, I didn't look past the character sheets. xd.png

Though there doesn't seem to be a year marker, which is also kind of necessary.

You think aout melting the chain and decide to try it.

"about", not "aout".

Tieing them up by metal collars, they leave them there until they experiment with them.

"Tying", not "Tieing".

Dragcave, is the critique beating you yet? It should be almost done. Hopefully. Soupnazi! Be good to the girl. :| She's new to this.

Oh! I mistook "date" for "year" and thought people had to state their year of birth, too. xd.png

This is ready for approval, actually. The plot is clear and the grammar is good! Have fun roleplaying. smile.gif

Username:SwiftBlade8407

Name:Merok

Personality:A Hot tempered ,cunning cat.Loves to play games with family,though rages when he loses.Is very intelligent and strong. loves to be the first one to do something.is very risk taking.

Appearance:Is black as pitch with a few white marking on his back the look like the planets.has light blue eyes.

can you follow the description guidelines? Merok has to be a shade of brown (can be dark brown though) and white or black wings with silver eyes. other than that, accepted

Username: Lalasa

Name: Shion

Personality: Shion can be a bit shy around strangers, but if you're friendly, he will open up a bit more. He's kind, and will sacrifice himself for his friends if needed. Sometimes he could be awkward, but he will always try to do his best and when you befriend him, he tries his best to be caring. He has an odd dislike for the dark caves his kind live in, and prefers to sleep outside when possible. He also likes the night sky, and sometimes stays up late just to watch the stars, which fascinate him.

Appearance: His pelt is the color that humans would relate to milk chocolate, and his fur is smooth and silky, he keeps it well groomed. His wing feathers are mostly white, with an odd black feather here and there.

Other: Shion's parents disappeared when he was just born, so he never knew them. The other winged cats raised him, taking turns catching him prey and bringing him food. Therefore, he was raised well, and felt as though all the winged cats that cared for him was family, therefore he was not lonely. His tendency to sleep outside is what made him end up captured, for he could not stand the dark, claustrophobic tunnels, and would sleep under the stars, sometimes wandering around a bit during the night.

Edited by Lalasa

Sorry about that, I was reading this late at night and I was in a hurry so I missed stuff. I'm not sure where to find the password though, the clue doesn't work for me.

I fixed it. Thanks for making the clue easier. :3

EDIT: Also, to ad to this meager post and ask a question I wanted to know, do we start out captured or roleplay the event out?

Edited by Lalasa

accepted. You can do either. i'm waiting for one of two more people to join, but at a push we can start with the three of us

also, can you edit the password out of your post or change it? i don't want people to just search through the pages and be like "There's a password!"

Edited by dragcave:D

((i guess i have to do this then xd.png))

Shrylia walked around the forest near her home, staring and sniffing around the trunks of trees. Some prey had just passed by here. She followed the scent trail, not noticing until it was too late the scent of humans. SHe saw the squirrel and follow it quietly but then felt the thumping of human feet on the grass. The squirrel also felt it, dashing away before Shrylia could get it. SHe hissed, then looked at the humans surrounding her. She flexed her paws anxiously, moving around a little. She looked away at the squirrel and her stomach rumbled. The humans took the chance to throw the net on her. She tried to run away, but it landed on her shoulders. She struggled, but then heard a click and everything went black.

She woke up in a metal room, just as the human dumped her out of a cage. She was put roughly onto the metal ground and a tight metal collar was around her neck. The surroundings were odd although she could see outside. The sky was a beautiful blue and she looked at the puffy clouds. Sighing angrily, she tried to use her magic. She felt success for a second, but then felt the magic slipping away from her. It felt like a slug on wet grass and she shivered uncomfortably. She tried breaking away physically, but suddenly felt exhausted. She settled down thinking, Why am i so tired? I shouldn't be sleeping this much.

She woke up and yawned. The sky was tinted a warm orange with some red and yellow. She padded aorund in a circle around the room. Her chain was connected to a circular piece around the pole so she could walk in a circle without getting tangled. She yawned again, still feeling completely exhausted but strong enough to move. There was a small rut around the pole and she walked over to see what was in it. There was a few drops of water, and she licked them up. They tasted like metal and were as slimy as her magic had been, but she felt refreshed. The room was slightly chilly and she looked outside again. The ground was covered with some wire and frowned, wondering what they were for. She tried flapping her wings but they were heavy as lead, especially with the chains. Every seperate piece of the chain had a heavy weight on it. She paced around and around until the door creaked open. It opened slowly and the human approaching was wearing thick gloves and a plastic coat. He sighed in relief as he saw that she was still there and dropped some foul-smelling food in the rut. She approached it cautiously and licked it. It was horrid but it was food.

((Oops, sorry I forgot about it! xd.png))

Inside of his cage, Torma laying down with a his tail curled around his body. The ivory-winged tom had a dull look on his face like he did everyday ever since his capture by the scientists. The light brown cat saw one of the humans coming inside with a cage containing their newest prisoner, a black-winged queen (the scientific term for female cats; it doesn't always mean pregnant female or a mother with kits like it does in the Warriors series). The queen tried to use her magic and break away from the leash, but her plan to escape was all in vain. 'Here comes another victim who's doomed to remain here forever,' Torma thought drearily as he looked at her. The tom, who had lived in the lab for about three months, knew from his experience that everything the winged cats tried to escape from this place ended in failure. Their fires were useless against pretty much everything here and the chains were definitely unbreakable. Plus the humans kept them weak by tranquilizing their food & water and giving them only two meals per day. Hours later, Torma ignored the new queen who woke up and turned his attention to the scientist coming in with a bowl of food for the new cat. She ate it with reluctance as the foul-smelling food tasted bad. The same scientist went out and came back in with another bowl of the same food for Torma. The man placed it in his cage before he left. Torma got up on his fours as he thought bitterly, 'Oh great, this stuff again as usual.' How he longed wished to taste and eat fresh meat again; but because he was here in this facility, Torma knew he was going to have this nasty stuff for a meal, which he got used to eating after having been fed that everyday. The tom went to the bowl and started to eat up his dinner.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ink dug happily through the layer of snow on the ground after a fat mouse, her dark brown fur flecked with bits of snow. She reached the mouse after a few seconds, which gave a terrified squeak before getting killed by Ink's sharp teeth. Holding the dead mouse by the tail, Ink stared at the view from the top of one of the Himalayas. She shook herself to rid herself of the flecks of snow that covered her pelt, but as soon as she was finished she gleefully ran and deliberately tripped into a snowbank, making her look like a snowcat. Purring gleefully, Ink began to head back to the network of tunnels she had dug into the mountain, her home. Before she could go far, however, she was interrupted by the horrible scent of humans and their filth, which had been covered by the delicious scent of the mouse. Before she could run away, Ink was blocked by a large human with an even bigger net. The human threw the net onto Ink, who promptly began to fight and burn/melt the chains with her fire. Before she could get away, or even tell what was going on, a sharp pain stabbed her in the back, and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink awoke in a large, glass room with a large, metal pole in the center. She blinked, and everything came into focus. (Two?) cats were in the room with her, but neither were making any attempt to escape. Furious, Ink tried to flap her wings, but couldn't move. They felt tired and heavy, whether from the large chains on them or the effects of some nasty human chemical. Ink felt drowsy and inactive, and was hardly able to move. But she wanted to. She wanted to get out of the glass cage, to fly away, and maybe find another mouse. Her stomach rumbled and complained loudly. Shakily, Ink got to her feet and looked around for something to eat. There was a small rut in the room, not far from where Ink stood. She padded over to it, trying to walk as steady as she could. Inside of the rut was a few drops of purple tinted water and a small amount of revolting smelling food. Ink thought longingly of her mouse, and how it was being wasted in the snow. This thought made her want to escape even more. Looking at the chains that held her wings, Ink thought of ways to break them. She tried to create a blowtorch-like flame, but only a small, silver, barely warm flame. She tried harder, panting with the effort, but the flame didn't change. Ink walked back to the metal pole, then ran as fast as she could away from it, which was hardly more then a walk. When she reached the end of her chains, Ink pulled and struggled, but nothing happened. Ink didn't expect anything to happen. She sat down, exhausted, by the rut. She took a small gulp of the food, and almost spat it out. She forced herself to swallow it, though it tasted like the smoke from the metal thing humans use instead of legs or wings for transport smelt. She looked around the room defiantly, and decided that one day she would get out, even if she had to eat disgusting food for another year, she would get out.

((I'm sorry, for like, not responding. I was too busy. sad.gif But now that I have time, I will post! Yay!))

Shion had woken up late, the sun already high and warm in the sky. He sighed a kind of It's-way-past-morning-and-I'm-late sigh, and began cleaning his smooth, thick creamy brown coat, not noticing that there were figures hiding in the trees. He didn't notice as he cleaned his soft, mostly white wings the figures coming closer, and when he finally realized there were intruders he was slightly too late. The feathered dart caught him on his rump as he sprang up to get away, and although he fought valiantly the blackness creeping into his eyes, his movements grew ever slower and more feeble. He tried to hiss and strike out, but his voice only made a tiny mew and his paw went no where near his ambushers, instead it stuck out through the hole in the net now strung tightly across him, looking more like a pleading gesture than one of defiance. His struggles grew less and less, and the blackness crept with smoky arms further across his vision. The last thought he remembered thinking was 'The thing stuck into me has feathers too.' before giving up to the darkness that stole away his mind like a ghostly thief.

~~~~~~~~

After what seemed like ages, the strangle-hold the darkness had over him retreated, and light poured into his eyes once more. He stretched his sore body, feeling absolutely dreadful, as though he had somehow winded up under an avalanche after being tossed about in the rolling snow over sharp rocks and bumpy tree stumps , and felt himself being pulled sharply back with a metallic clink sound. Turning his head slowly, he saw something that made him want to yowl. He had an awful rope of metal chained to his neck! Realizing this made him feel the choking pressure of it, and his claws raked weakly over the ground. He looked down at this too, and realized that it was a smooth, shiny, and rock hard. He tried stretching his meticulously groomed wings only to find them chained down and extremely ruffled. He only noticed these things because his mind could barely comprehend what had happened, so it was only thinking about the simple things, such as a dirty coat and a lack of grass. Most likely his face reflected his shock, and he began to automatically think of other things to distract him from the entire situation: that he was captured. 'This ground is very hard. I wouldn't like to sleep on this. I slept in late again, I really must stop staying up all night. This place smells strange, next time I should pick a different area to hunt in. I really should sleep in a hole like everyone else does, it's much more comfortable than this. I feel strangely tired, I really should stop eating too much before I sleep. Perhaps that is why I feel weighted down. Did I gain that much weight? I really ought to exercise more, I'm so stuffed I can't move very far.' His mind kept coming up with ridiculous excuses for why he was here and felt like this, even though he knew exactly what had happened. Perhaps it was partially the drugs he had been given, but his mind simply did not want to accept that he was covered in metal chains, he was stuck to an ugly metal pole, he was in a building, and that he was weak and wanted to sleep. He didn't realize that there were other cats with him, and with the over powering drugs the human had given him, the blackness paid him another visit, and he allowed himself to be succumbed.

((He's still rather shocked, and therefore isn't doing much. Soon he'll realize there are others with him, and even sooner he'll try to make an escape.))

((it's k guys. Backup, go post in warriors power of seven! lol. oh yeah, i forgot to add: *hands you all brownies*))

Shrylia had drank something and she felt better, but her voice was oozing. She remembered the one time she had accidently eaten a snail and her voice had been oozy for weeks. She felt like that now, but no matter how much she coughed, she still felt like that. She saw that there were 3 other cats, one of which who was falling asleep. She tried again to get fire, but she only managed to get a small gold and silver flame that warmed her up slightly. She sighed and looked over at the light brown and dark brown cats and went over to them. She turned the circle slightly and she stopped.

"Come here," she croaked over to them. She wanted to ask them about their lives. As her mother used to say, "Everything happens for a reason, and every reason will teach you something." She hoped that this was one of those reasons; to learn more about everybody else. She wanted to know about them. She wobbled to the pole slowly and took another sip of the foul water. She sneezed and small sparks flew out from her mouth.

"Come on!" she called, her voice slightly clearer, hoping that she wasn't going to wake up the other cat. Her eyes blacked out slightly and she felt tired. She swayed on her paws, falling to the ground. She struggled to get up and only managed to lay on her stomach instead of on her side. She tried to stretch her neck back to groom her wings, only reaching the edges of her wings. She flapped them tiredly, creating a small breeze. A feather fell down onto the ground, dull instead of her normal glossy black. She felt ravenous, thinking of the squirrel that got away. The sky was lightening now, a light blue only slightly tinted by the orange of sunrise.

[hi guys! i'm prone to long intro posts, just a warning xd.png also, i assumed they could talk, correct me if they cant!]

"Aero, are you really going to go down there?" a chocolate-furred female asked the winged cat beside her. Aero looked over and nodded her head sharply.

"But you heard the elders. Humans were spotted down there," another cat warned her but Aero had never been afraid of humans, not even when she and her brothers had narrowly escaped them. It was her brothers, actually, that had here tonight, surrounded by her closest friends. They had dared her to go down to the Moon Pool, a large lake that had formed in a crater between two mountains. It was a beautiful place and Aero was never scared to go there. "You don't have to do this. Think about it. You're really sure you wanna do this?"

"Of course! Aero never goes back on a dare," she answered, holding her high as she spread her wings. Aero took flight, as natural as a bird on the wind, and landed gracefully a few moments later, the chilled water of the lake lapping at her paws. She giggled and spared a minute to take a long, well-deserved drink before she began her search. She needed the perfect white-what was that? Her head snapped up and her ears pricked forward, swiveling to catch that strange sound again. Her eyes were wide and alert, scanning the darkness of anything abnormal. She had heard something, a sound she didn't recognize and it had frightened her. When no sound came again, Aero returned to her search and padded slowly through the shallow waters, careful not to stir up too much sand. She relaxed and laughed at herself, thinking humans had been here! With her head bent and the sweet smell of the water filling her nose, Aero didn't notice the human scent the breeze carried toward her.

A sharp prick to her side startled her but it was far too late. The drugs, a sleeping concoction the humans used to poison them and dull their senses, penetrated her blood stream and spread quickly through her small body. She dropped, the water lapping over her still form and she meowed quietly, frightened. The last thing she remembered were large hands grabbing her before darkness enveloped her world.

~~

That had been a little over a month ago and Aero had not seen her home since. She was stuck here in this cold, metal cage with a heavy chain around her wings. She had tried fire, tried chewing through it and even just brute strength to break out but to no avail. It was simply too strong and she took weak, thanks to the dreadful effects of that poison the humans injected into her body. She hated it! That liquid clouded her mind and made her limbs weak, sometimes knocking her completely out, and she was left at their mercy. That's when they ran tests on her. Their horrible, awful tests.

Aero hated the tests. Sometimes they stuck with her with those sharp pins and stole her blood, leaving her lightheaded and weak, and other times they plucked her feathers or bits of her fur. Those were the good tests, now that she thought about it, refusing to even think about the worse ones. Aero shook her head and sighed, trying to shift or adjust her wings but they didn't move. She looked over when the human entered, bringing the disgusting smell of 'food' with him. Her portion was left for her and she grudgingly ate it, knowing she was need the energy to fight the poisons. It tasted of metal...

Aero finished her meal and sat back, swishing her fluffy tail idly as she watched the newest arrival. She almost looked familiar but Aero couldn't place her. She was glad, though, she would've hated to see someone she knew captured too. Oh! The new cat was calling to them! She wondered if she should walk over, as she didn't know if the female had seen her, but Aero walked over anyway (well, as far as she could manage). "Hello," she called, watching the new cat. She looked even more familiar up close....

Edited by crypticsoul

((they can talk, though the humans have trouble understanding them. The cats can understand the humans fine though.

Shrylia now noticed a chocolate-furred cat. She twitched her tail towards her, calling her over to talk to as well. She felt too weak to move and daintily licked her paw. She got onto her paws and walked a little closer to the rut, taking another sip of the water. It made her feel sleepy immediately and she fought the darkness at the edge of her eyes. She took a bite of the food, which woke her up slightly, if making her more tired. She moved her paws anxiously, one of her habits. Outside, beyond the fence of their capture area, there was a chirping of birds and the cracking of nuts by the squirrels. They seemed to be taunting her, and she sighed unhappily. SHe wondered how long they would be stuck here. Just then, another human walked in. She backed up cautiously, but it only looked around. Finding the feather she had molted, he took it and scooped the food into small bowls. He then put those at the edges of the room and she hissed at him. He retreated quite quickly but left the bowls there.