Rainbowsh

Touching Spirit Bear

I thought I should share what I thought of this book I read called Touching Spirit Bear. I hope nobody else has made a topic about this book... If so, I'm sorry. I didn't see one when I searched. x]

So anyway, I got this book from the library the other day with my friend. At first, I didn't think it was going to be a very good book. It looked rather boring and I didn't believe I had enough time in the day now to read, what with school and all. Anyway, I started reading it over the weekend, and it instantly pulled in my attention! I couldn't put the book down. I had lots of fun reading it. I do reccomend this book to anyone who enjoys reading. However, there were some violent parts in the book. See, the main part of the book is about a juvenile boy who learns to change and become good. He learns to tell the truth and forgive. I might also note that the book was labeled for "young adults". It's not a children's book.

So, if you're at the library and you feel like getting a good book, remember the Touching Spirit Bear! biggrin.gif

Has anyone read this book too? If so, please tell me because I'd love to hear what you thought of it. :3

I haven't read this book in ages. I remember that I loved it when I did read it though.

If I can find a copy of it, I'd probably read through it again for the memories ...

I loved this book, have read it twice and still think it's great.

Haha! Thats awesome! ^^

I haven't read this book in ages. I remember that I loved it when I did read it though.

If I can find a copy of it, I'd probably read through it again for the memories ...

Yeah, I've done that too with some other books. I always love reliving the memories. :]

Edited by Rainbowsh

I loved this book! Our grade 7 teacher at school recommended us a few books at random times and this was one of them so I gave it a go. I loved it but only got to read it once, so I forget most of the details. you're making me want to re-read it but I'm currently re-reading Harry Potter.

This was a book we had to read in fifth grade. It was very good, I agree, but perhaps a bit violent and gross. Ever since people have been telling storiee about the girl who fainted during the aftermath of being mauled by a bear bit laugh.gif I have to say that I really enjoyed this book, though I might have a hard time reading it again simply because of the details.

I was looking through my school library and I found out that there is a second book.

Huh? There is? Cool! biggrin.gif I'll read it if I ever get the chance ^^ But I will have to reread the first book to refresh my memory

Do you guys know what the second book is called? I'm very curious now.

It's really cool to see there are so many people who have read this one. No one I've talked to lately besides people on here have even heard of it. (making a mental note to order it for bookstore stock. I love my job)

I forgot what it was called when I posted about i before but I remember now! It's called Ghost of Spirit Bear. It basically follows the story after they return into society. i didn't read it yet, but I read the summary on the back. It seems interesting, but I'll have to re-read the first one to remember details.

I've got a copy of that book, it's a good book. :3 Read the second book too, but didn't like it as much as the first.

We had to listen to the recording of this book in 8th grade because the author was coming to our school (I guess they didn't trust that we'd read it on our own.) Everyone made fun of it, including the teacher, but the day after we finished it everyone had the second book.

I liked it, but I never did read the second one, I'm going to go look for it now!

I had to read this book last year in English class. At first, I thought it was going to be totally boring, but I'll have to say, I really enjoyed it. It had a gripping, realistic plot with a bit of mystery and suspense.