MisaTange

Team Fortress 2

It can only end in tears.

But, mmm, once I'm really awake, gonna hit the offline practice servers to get a handle on these new weapons, decide which ones I'm keeping and which ones I'm not.

Thinking of grabbing the Rainblower too, but dat taunt...

Edit: I feel mentally ill while I'm using this thing. wacko.gif

you're right, it can only end in tears. And btw, I love your icon :V dat sniper.

Oh man, pyrovision is like being on LSD. I swear that marsh-mouth freak makes slaughter and psychosis look so adorable ; w ;

you're right, it can only end in tears. And btw, I love your icon :V dat sniper.

Oh man, pyrovision is like being on LSD. I swear that marsh-mouth freak makes slaughter and psychosis look so adorable ; w ;

Thanks! Sniper's one of my favorite characters, personality-wise. Nothing like listening to him be grumpy all the time. And yes, that dance.

Though...I should look for a GIF of the Heavymedic dance and use that instead. OTP and all that.

Pyrovision is...manageable for me, on maps that don't fully support it--when it's just the pitched lines and balloons and sparkle-fire. But in the maps with the complete Pyroland overlay...it's disorienting. Though, I do like the "MMM MMMPH" on the signs. Hudda is best language.

The new rocket launcher is a lot more complicated than I thought it would be. But, I'm slowly getting used to it, and I might actually grow to like it eventually. The sniper rifle is strange, because I'm so used to my Machina, with its magnificent firing sound and ability to double-kill, but I just...think Sniper would be ecstatic to actually be able to blow people's heads off.

Gotta work with my new pistol next, though I can't see it being very hard to get used to. And I like the bonus of no more fall damage, which is incredible for me because I enjoy Scout's jumping ability very much and now I can just hurl myself off of really tall things and gah. So happy.

Thanks! Sniper's one of my favorite characters, personality-wise. Nothing like listening to him be grumpy all the time. And yes, that dance.

Though...I should look for a GIF of the Heavymedic dance and use that instead. OTP and all that.

Pyrovision is...manageable for me, on maps that don't fully support it--when it's just the pitched lines and balloons and sparkle-fire. But in the maps with the complete Pyroland overlay...it's disorienting. Though, I do like the "MMM MMMPH" on the signs. Hudda is best language.

The new rocket launcher is a lot more complicated than I thought it would be. But, I'm slowly getting used to it, and I might actually grow to like it eventually. The sniper rifle is strange, because I'm so used to my Machina, with its magnificent firing sound and ability to double-kill, but I just...think Sniper would be ecstatic to actually be able to blow people's heads off.

Gotta work with my new pistol next, though I can't see it being very hard to get used to. And I like the bonus of no more fall damage, which is incredible for me because I enjoy Scout's jumping ability very much and now I can just hurl myself off of really tall things and gah. So happy.

oh god, the heavy and medic dance is so damned adorable. Medic just stumbles and aslkdjf

have to say my otp is soldier/scout at the moment, but I'm such a huge sucker for spy/sniper. Might as well ship everyone with everyone :'I

I haven't tried any of the new weapons as of yet, the most I've done thus far is wander around with pyrovision LOL

the Machina-- holy god when it gets a double head shot, that sound it makes is orgasmic.

oh god, the heavy and medic dance is so damned adorable. Medic just stumbles and aslkdjf

have to say my otp is soldier/scout at the moment, but I'm such a huge sucker for spy/sniper. Might as well ship everyone with everyone :'I

I haven't tried any of the new weapons as of yet, the most I've done thus far is wander around with pyrovision LOL

the Machina-- holy god when it gets a double head shot, that sound it makes is orgasmic.

Mmm, and with Medic's new hat from the Pyromania update, I'm starting to think the TF2 team might not be anti-Heavymedic...

Hmmm. I don't really ship Scout at all, except for RED Scout and Miss Pauling because he seems to have a canonical interest in her. And Sniper/Spy is a great pairing, though it irks me that most people ship them inter-team. After the WAR! fiasco, I don't know how anyone could possibly think that would go well...

But anywho...

This is my first big release, so I have no idea what's normal for weapon releases. They seem nice, though? I don't know if I can tell anyone they're worth picking up because I've never seen new weapons before, if that makes sense.

Mmm, yes. That fanfare sound effect upon a double-kill. That is probably one of the best sounds in the game, in my humble opinion--right up there with the sound of the weapon firing and Spy's Schadenfreude laugh.

So, I know I'm not supposed to double post, but I think this thread has been inactive long enough for it to be forgiven.

How's Mann vs. Machine treating everyone so far?

I only just started playing and I only play with friends, but it's fun =) I don't rly like other classes than Demoman right now but maybe when I get better at the game they will be more fun aswell!

~Scrollspam removed, please read the rules.~

Edited by kiffren

I only just started playing and I only play with friends, but it's fun =) I don't rly like other classes than Demoman right now but maybe when I get better at the game they will be more fun aswell!

Heh, I remember when I first started playing, I was too afraid too play anyone other than Scout, even though I was terrible at him (and still am, actually). Demo and Pyro were actually the last classes I tried.

I hope some of the other guys will be more fun for you to play in the future! Skills you learn from even just practicing with other classes will certainly help with your Demo skills.

I use to play but I quit. I was a really good heavy and rarely good backstaped. Good times and I was rich somewhat. I had a bills hat and but that's about it. As long as I can recall xd.png

Yeah, so my friends got me hooked into this game. I loved Pyro. ^^ However, Steam had a habit of crashing on my computer, so I could only play for a few days, and then I had to uninstall Steam and TF2, and redownload it, and then the cycle continued.

I'm sometimes on there. However, It's fairly rare with all that's been going on lately (I've last been active right before college classes started, but, otherwise, nope). I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, but failing miserably due to my lack of skills. >__> xd.png

I usually try to play each class when I believe they're helpful. Though, my tactical skills are not really good at all. -__- I usually wind up as either a Pyro or a Soldier for most of the game (unless I'm in TF2Newbs' Sniper's Ridge sever, over there the Sniper class is the only one that's playable).

My gaming community just dropped our TF2 server at the end of last month. I'm kind of sad about this. I've played with them since at least... 2010?

Team Fortress 2 is a passion of mine. I love it so much. It just so happened that around the same time I started to play TF2, my life started to get better.

Is TF2 the reason for the improvement? I'm not sure! But the game still has a special place in my heart, and I think it always will even if I'm not playing it all that often.

I main as Scout, and I've clocked in so many hours with him that my skills in other classes are basically non-existent.

I cosplay as Scout, and here is a picture!

I currently have 5 Scout original roleplay characters, and I will most likely develop more as time goes on or if any of my current muses fade away.

Although Scout is obviously my favorite, I do love the other 8 classes just as much. They are all wonderful characters, and I love seeing fanart of anything TF2.

The only thing that makes me mad is in-game stuff. As a Scout, I always end up getting burnt to a crisp or blown to bits or filled up with minigun bullets. It's frustrating!

And Valve recently took away the 150 health bonus from the Special Deliver polycount set, and that made me so angry. I spent money to achieve that polycount not because I liked every item in it but because having 150 health was such an attractive bonus. Now it's gone.

Ah well. If I keep practicing, I'll be able to get better.

I haven't played in about a year, but I generally prefer medic or sniper. Scout is fun if i'm just messing around and not caring for score. I have a spot in my heart for Engie, too.

engineer is my main class and I'm 99% of the time engie

then I'll sometimes play as pyro or scoot lmao

I once had TF2. I like TF2 but sadly I had a Dell computer that the mother board crashed on it. Dell products are re-tarted. I only had that computer for a Year. I'm suppose to get a new computer for Christmas. I want to play TF2 again. Its fun! My favorite characters are Heavy and Scout.

Guys, have you heard?

New Halloween items are out!

One of them is a bow-tie for the spy.

I wonder just how many people will wear that with the familiar fez?

I mostly play engie on CTF, but on other modes I play as other classes, like Soldier, Medic, Demo, etc.

I'm not good at Sniper at all, but sometimes I'll go on a 2Fort server and practice.

On MVM, I mostly play as engie and I play onths one modded server with 10 players and 30 rounds that has some other awesome plugins. My Steam name is the same as it is here.