MisaTange

Team Fortress 2

Indeed. It was quite funny. They were just standing outside our spawn doing that. I think the whole team was dead at the same time from them at one point. Or a lot of us at least.

That's pretty hilarious X'D

You kind of have to know someone to do that though x'D I prefer to play alone and just be the support role :c

Also can someone explain the drop system to me x.x Is getting items totally random???? I have a few, but it's bothering me LOL. /is newb shush

You can craft items, buy them from the store, or get them from drops. I think your drops are on some sort of a timer, but I'm not sure of the intervals. The items that you get are completely random. You can get most normal weapons from it I believe.

Edited by Kei To Everything

I have like three items, but I've only ever gotten one per game. (I guess I don't play long enough LOL)

Aaaaand I'm most likely not spending real money on junk to pimp my Medic LOL

I wouldn't. Some of those items are quite a ripoff. The only thing I've spent real money on is keys for some crates, and only got mediocre stranges and a completely crap hat. Oh well. xd.png

Edit: What kind of medic do you play, Kaini? Like a pocket medic and only heal one person, a battle medic who doesn't heal, buff medic who makes sure everyone is overhealed (like I do when I play medic), etc?

Edit: What kind of medic do you play, Kaini? Like a pocket medic and only heal one person, a battle medic who doesn't heal, buff medic who makes sure everyone is overhealed (like I do when I play medic), etc?

Buff Medic for the most part. I'll run with the group and try to keep everyone in good health, (why u all shout medic at once) until one person decides to press forward and I'll stick with them.

Good good. That's the best way to play them imo. It gets quite annoying when one person, usually a heavy, decides they need a personal medic and starts shouting it endlessly. >.>

I like engineer as well, but I feel like I get too attached to my sentry. XD

Good good. That's the best way to play them imo. It gets quite annoying when one person, usually a heavy, decides they need a personal medic and starts shouting it endlessly. >.>

I like engineer as well, but I feel like I get too attached to my sentry. xd.png

Yea that annoys me a bit. (When people shout medic when they're fully healed. it distracts me from people who really need it >( )

I'll usually follow a heavy around if there's no one else in need of me or no one else around.

I got yelled at a couple times for saving my Ubercharge until I really thought we needed it. I tend to try and save it for a big push forward or for an emergency (low health) but then I got sniped and the person I was healing yelled at me for wasting it >__>

Should I just use it right away? lol.

I usually do that too. I'll wait until there's a big push like you said, but I always pop it almost immediately. Usually it gets at least one sentry in the intel room/final point/whatever else.

I'd say defer to your judgement on when you should use it though.

mmk.

Added you on steam also, but you probably noticed LOL.

Nothing scarier than an ubercharged Heavy.

And pyro.

and good god nothing scarier than a critzing soldier D:

KEI.

A few things. What server do you play on and do you want to play wif me sometime.

Also. Do you trade items and such ? have anything good for medic? I'm tired of waiting for drops <_>

Apparently I have a good scout item...? i'm not actually sure, but people kinda reacted when they saw I got it. Several people went OH THAT and I was ?????

I don't need it cuz I only play medic so... ANYONE, TRADE? I don't know exactly what else I have, I'll have to look <_> I just need medic stuffs.

Also someone explain hats to me.

BONK!

Just two things I love about TF 2.

Personally, I enjoy the country-style of the engineer. I mean, put a sentry in the most inconvenient place and enjoy the rage.

Too bad I have to play on my friend's computer D:

Also, the Scout is awesome.

Edited by Thaelasan

KEI.

A few things. What server do you play on and do you want to play wif me sometime.

Also. Do you trade items and such ? have anything good for medic? I'm tired of waiting for drops <_>

Apparently I have a good scout item...? i'm not actually sure, but people kinda reacted when they saw I got it. Several people went OH THAT and I was ?????

I don't need it cuz I only play medic so... ANYONE, TRADE? I don't know exactly what else I have, I'll have to look <_> I just need medic stuffs.

Also someone explain hats to me.

ohey just saw this hahaha. Sorry.

Sure, I'll play with you sometime. I really don't play on any specific server though, so shoot me a message when you want to since I'm pretty much always on steam. XD

Yeah, I trade. I wish I would have seen this sooner because I had a few good medic items, but I crafted them into metal. I'll keep on the lookout for you though.

What item is it?

Hats are just, well, hats. You can put them on your characters. Some are parts of sets, and some of the sets give you bonuses if you have all the weapons and hat equipped. For example, for the medic if you have the crusader's crossbow and the amputator (no hat for this one, so it might be a bad example but whatever) it gives you a little extra life regen.

ohey just saw this hahaha. Sorry.

Sure, I'll play with you sometime. I really don't play on any specific server though, so shoot me a message when you want to since I'm pretty much always on steam. xd.png

Yeah, I trade. I wish I would have seen this sooner because I had a few good medic items, but I crafted them into metal. I'll keep on the lookout for you though.

What item is it?

Hats are just, well, hats. You can put them on your characters. Some are parts of sets, and some of the sets give you bonuses if you have all the weapons and hat equipped. For example, for the medic if you have the crusader's crossbow and the amputator (no hat for this one, so it might be a bad example but whatever) it gives you a little extra life regen.

I'll play whenever, just poke me on steam or i'll poke you or whatever :c

I'd just feel better playing with someone I know so I can just follow you around and not get yelled at for doing something stupid X'D Ahh multiplayer makes me nervous /shy

Awww ok. I just need some better stuff for medic ;-; All I have is teh Vita-saw, which I was lucky to find.

Ummm lemme look real fast, I have NO IDEA. I don't even know if it's good or not, it could be crap, people just made a fuss when I got it....

*checking, I'll edit*

EDIT: Ok I have three scout items. They could suck IDK maybe people were laughing at me. The thing they reacted to was 'the boston basher' I'm pretty sure :c I also have 'the holy mackeral' which makes me giggle, and a pistol, the winger.

*SHRUG* Newb has no idea what these do. HUSH YOU WERE NEWB ONCE TOO.

I want a hat ;-; do you find them as drops, or do you have to buy them?

Edited by Kaini

You can find some as drops, but most of the really good rare ones you have to trade people for.

Boston Basher and Holy Mackerel are just different melee weapons, and the pistol is alright. I think that the stock scattergun and pistol are best for scout though.

Ahh multiplayer makes me nervous /shy

This. >.>;

I'll be playing by myself on a server then end up disconnecting as soon as someone else joins. |D

Anyway, is the Mann Co. store the only way to get keys?

I found a crate a long time ago but haven't been able to unlock it.

^The store is the only way to get keys, sadly. Feels like a ripoff to me. 2.50 for one key. /head shake

If you're looking for stranges, I'd suggest trading.

How did I not see this before...

So, TF2. I enjoy it very much. Not exactly the gameplay, you know, but what drew me in were the characters and how unique they are and how they manage to fit together despite being so different.

Haven't played much lately due to the upcoming update, but when I do...oh, I guess I play a bit of everything, depends on what I feel like. Scout's my favorite, though I'm terrible at him, and I play Soldier pretty often because he's pretty easy for me. I'm also a decent Demo and Sniper, I suppose, and a good Heavy when I've got a Medic with me.

So...anyone seen Meet the Pyro yet? That was...sure something.

It was both simultaneously disturbing and hilarious. Mostly disturbing OuO

Yes.

It was funny, I suppose, when I first watched it, but the more I think about it, the more I never want to play Pyro again ever.

Sniper...and Medic...that was traumatizing.

But something tells me there's more to come, because things clearly aren't alright in the TF2verse and I don't need Engineer's worried face in the outro of that video to tell me that.

BUT!

I want those new weapons so much. Update, y u no here now?

Definitely gonna grab the rocket launcher, pistol, and sniper rifle when they're available. Thinking of snagging the new flare gun as well, but I still need to think about whether I ever want to play Pyro again or not before I do that. xd.png

I loved Meet the Pyro. |D

But I felt bad for the Medic when he locked him in the barn.

On a slightly unrelated and not so important side note: Found another crate the other day. I don't want to spend monies on keys. D:

Half of me says it's not worth it, the other half says it is (mainly for the inventory capacity increase). *le sigh*

MTP was brilliant. I feel so complete now that they released it.

I still wonder what Valve and Adult Swim are up to...

:>

MTP was brilliant. I feel so complete now that they released it.

I still wonder what Valve and Adult Swim are up to...

:>

It can only end in tears.

But, mmm, once I'm really awake, gonna hit the offline practice servers to get a handle on these new weapons, decide which ones I'm keeping and which ones I'm not.

Thinking of grabbing the Rainblower too, but dat taunt...

Edit: I feel mentally ill while I'm using this thing. wacko.gif

Edited by Derranged