AngelKitty

Refusals more common lately?

So I've noticed lately that I've had a rash of refusals from my dragons. As in, six out of eight new pairs that I've gotten in the past couple of weeks have refused. :| I've NEVER had this many refusals before.

Here's a list of the pairs I've had refuse since around mid-August:

Tinsel x pink, three times. Twice it was a bronze refusing two different pinks, and once it was a silver.

Tinsel x my ONLY CB ICE. D:<

Pink x pink (to try to get a mate for the bronze mentioned up there ^)

Nebula x nebula.

The two pairs that worked were another nebula x nebula, and electric x valentine 09.

So, anyone else having trouble with refusals lately or is it just my horrible, horrible luck? If so, what pairs do you have refusing?

Edit: this isn't about non-successful breedings, this is about outright refusals. Just clarifying.

Edited by AngelKitty

I had an electric x gray that i was hoping to start a breeding project with refuse. Which means some reshuffling and renaming and getting more eggs and annoyance. xd.png It -would- have to be the -first- pair I try for the project...

No refusals from me here, even though I've been breeding more than usual.

Rash of bad luck?

Improbably, today a pair who had refused before (as I JUST realised from my chart... and swore over a wasted try...) suddenly laid an egg. I was amazed.

Shh, they might hear and eat their egg... xd.png

Last year was my bad year...I had around 38 different pairs refuse. This yr has not been bad at all. (Aside from no interest/no egg) Maybe it just goes in cycles.

I have a red x black marrow spiral project. And I'd reached the 3rd (and 2nd to last) gen, and went to breed the red with my last male Black Marrow... And they refused! >.< Now I need to go re-breed his parents, to get another and hope that one genders right and doesn't refuse....

Cheers!

C4.

Both I and my wife have had more refusals lately.

ETA: That is the DRAGONS have been refusing - that is...erhhhh

Edited by Ayelldee

The only refusal that I have was breeding a CB frill to my bronze tinsel, but then again that's a rarexrare breeding. Perhaps it's just bad luck.

My refusals have picked up but that's because, I believe, with over 700 dragons it's just statistically more probable.

The first real refusal I've had in a long time happened yesterday. I forget what I was trying to breed, but I was really shocked. ohmy.gif I've had a lot of "those dragons don't show much interest in each other." But not real refusals, until now.

I just had an outright refusal from a pairing that I needed an egg from. Good thing I have options still..

I have had a lot more no interest vs. refusal.

Had a pair of mint pairs refuse each other. No big deal, I just had them trade mates. Now my bronze thankfully accepted her mate. Glad for that, I would not have been able to replace him. <.<

I just had an outright refusal from a pairing that I needed an egg from. Good thing I have options still..

I have had a lot more no interest vs. refusal.

Same. o.e I wish it would even out already! >(

I have had no problems with refusals lately, only a higher amount of "no interest". Of course, I can't complain when I tried a pair and got a shiny on the first try. smile.gif

Though, most of my intended trio pairs always refuse. Sucks when you get them as gifts and don't dare ask for another.

Edited by Ookami11

I also felt an increase of "no interest"s lately (which may just be my imagination though), but no more refusals than is to be expected when breeding a lot. Keep trying, and good luck! smile.gif

My gold tinsel has refused to give me a tinsel egg but no a stupid sunstone! (- intended for the person who made them) I've also bred her with a white dragon then I tried the same ones wtih my bronze tinsel. DX

It has been like that for me the whole summer. Pairs that used to produce eggs every time I bred them before have no interest in each other now... And some have refused too (I don't remember which pair though).

But it's no surprise to me really, I have really bad luck after all, lol.

Pointed out this issue a while ago. Right after the mass updates I had a refusal streak that was downright annoying. It seems it has stabilized a bit, but I'm still getting more refusals than normally, specially with my BBW, which is my huge staircase project.

My tinsel has a set mate, which it has never refused. I've gotten 5 consecutive tinsels out from the pair. Suddenly, they refused each other and I can't find another suitable mate.

Since the update I have 3 new CB spring pairs that refused and a 2nd gen spring pair refusing while my new summers all likes their mates.

Then I have this stupid tinsel who refused two mates in a row but fortunately likes her third one. Another tinsel also refused his first mate, I hope he will like the next one.

With this I had more refusals over the last 3 months than I had the last 3 years.

Well, that's just my experience.

I'm working on a personal inbreeding project that involves only one male and two times in a row now he and a great (x3) grand-daugther refuse. Another two week set back as I have to breed him to great (x2) grand-daughter again to try again....