Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

yes please smile.gif that would be perfect

I've got a Gwyvern for you

sending PMwith teleport link now

and I'll try my other CB black when I have space on my scroll

Got it!!!!!! Thank you... got a "no egg" from my Black/Silver pair... will try again next week...

Have: 4th even gen Nebula egg from PurplexBlue checker, and can breed 2nd or 3rd gens from the same lineage. I can also do GreenxRed checker up to 3rd gen (3rd gen pair is on cooldown atm).

Want: Black egg to match this http://dragcave.net/lineage/aFsUh

PM me, and if the Nebulas aren't your thing then we can sort something out smile.gif

Have:

Lovely Ice eggie, Tinsel-fail from AGYI Proof

Want:

CB Male SUNSET hatchie

Make an offer!

I need someone with 2 CB female waters and 2 CB heartseekers.

I'm trying to continue this stairstep lineage, but I would like the user return the final egg to me if possible.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1V9KV

I can pay a rare off your choice from my scroll for the use of your eggslot.

PM if interested. Thank you!

I need someone with 2 CB female waters and 2 CB heartseekers.

I'm trying to continue this stairstep lineage, but I would like the user return the final egg to me if possible.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1V9KV

I can pay a rare off your choice from my scroll for the use of your eggslot.

PM if interested. Thank you!

Don't understand why you need the CB Waters since the resulting eggs will already be Waters, but I have the Waters and Heartseekers if you want me to help. Have no problem giving you the resulting egg after I breed to my 2 Heartseekers... PM me if you want me to take the eggie smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Today I come with a request. ^^; I've already tried trading for it but it didn't work. So I'd like to try it here.

Is there a chance that someone could breed me a 2nd Gen Ice from a Gold father? I need a mate for him to breed a partner for this little one I just got gifted. (thank you!!)

Of course I'd be more then happy to breed something in return too. I've a 3rd Gen Silver I'd be happy to give in return for an Ice right now. But I've also plenty of CB Trios, Stripes etc. I could try breeding.

Thank you! smile.gif

I got one! Thank you very much Grammy! Thank you lilysally for offering to try too smile.gif

Edited by Souly

Today I come with a request. ^^; I've already tried trading for it but it didn't work. So I'd like to try it here.

Is there a chance that someone could breed me a 2nd Gen Ice from a Gold father? I need a mate for him to breed a partner for this little one I just got gifted. (thank you!!)

Of course I'd be more then happy to breed something in return too. I've a 3rd Gen Silver I'd be happy to give in return for an Ice right now. But I've also plenty of CB Trios, Stripes etc. I could try breeding.

Thank you! smile.gif

I have one CB Gold and it's male and on cooldown. I can try for you, but it might be a long wait...

Got you this one smile.gif PMing you now with a TP link smile.gif

Thank you very much. biggrin.gif

I got one too from 00n0b0dy. smile.gif Thank you. smile.gif

Have

this Stunning 6th gen red dorsal pure red dorsals from CB Alt Sweetlings

Want:

would love a 2nd or 3rd gen with the same alt sweet x red dorsal lineage unrelated to any in this pairing

2nd gen BBW from CB Frill

offers?

Make an offer on my Red Dorsal egg!

DP, my daughter has 2 Alt. Sweeties, but no CB Red Dorsals... she says she will gladly breed you some eggs if she ever gets the Dorsals she needs for the breeding (no exchange necessary)... she loves to breed her dragons and gift them to those in need smile.gif

2 free pretty lil 2nd gen vines (black/vine) looking for a good home since they didn't alt for me smile.gif

Edit: gone, enjoy!

Edited by jadedragon07

2 free pretty lil 2nd gen vines (black/vine) looking for a good home since they didn't alt for me smile.gif

Teleport link

I adopted the little cuties, thank you very much! I'll name them and give them a loving home. smile.gif

Could someone breed me a purple egg from a purple male and harvest female? I've got 1 last pair who are holding up the whole lineage... *glares at offending dragons* Named parents would be great. Thankies!

Could someone breed me a purple egg from a purple male and harvest female? I've got 1 last pair who are holding up the whole lineage... *glares at offending dragons* Named parents would be great. Thankies!

Got one for you! smile.gif I'll PM you the link.

I'm looking for 2nd Gen PB Neotropical to be a mate to him/her

May negotiate a trade if you require something in return smile.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I'm looking for 2nd Gen PB Neotropical to be a mate to him/her

May negotiate a trade if you require something in return smile.gif

Scroll locked at the moment but happy to try once my ER egg hatches unless someone else beats me to the breeding. :3

Edit: Got one, sending link.

Edited by Varekis

HAVE:

user posted image Gen2 PB Black Stripe GONE

user posted image un-influenced Whiptail hatchling - all CBs are Thuweds

WANT:

user posted image Gen2 PB GREEN Stripe

OR

user posted image Gen2 RED (Red m x Magma f or Magma m x Red f)

Make an offer on my Whiptail Thuwed hatchling!

Edited by JaneMcAsh