Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Currently looking for a second gen mate for this guy: user posted image

Offering his sibling in trade if anyone else wants to work on a lovely lineage. user posted image

Still looking for a 2nd gen Nhiostrife from a Sweetling before the Valentine breeding season. Still offering a blood swap and the egg I was offering has hatched.

Edited by Dewdropmon

Hello, just looking for some Valentine mates! :] Can anybody breed a 3rd gen user posted image checker with '09 Valentine, unrelated to both her and her? As the two links suggest, I'll kinda sorta need two of them. :0

I can breed a bunch of holidays (under my metals, alts & prizes, first page), don't have time to compile them all like last year but I might sometime. If you find anything you'd like from my scroll (not just holidays), I'll be more than happy to breed in exchange smile.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

I´m also looking for help with my last 2 mateless Valentines ^^

Request:

a 2nd gen Black Tea Egg from CB Heartseeker x Black Tea for him

a 2nd gen Golden Wyvern Egg from CB Heartseeker x Golden Wyvern for him

thanks, tjenni

thank you Valeth and Ashtoret =)

Edited by tjenni

Probably a long shot, but let's have a try...

I'm looking for a mate for this 4th gen White with both ribbon dancers and both wrapping wings spriters' alts in first gen

http://dragcave.net/lineage/d0mCP

My dream would be a 3rd gen White from two spriters' alt of the same kind grandparents, to be breed with this 3rd gen White from snowangels alts

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LXLy8

If possible, could someone please breed a 2nd gen black from a carmine father? I can use it to build a mate for one of my hollies. I already have a carmine from a black tip.

4 carmines, 3 no interest, sorry.

If possible, could someone please breed a 2nd gen black from a carmine father? I can use it to build a mate for one of my hollies. I already have a carmine from a black tip.

6 tries, 4 Carmine eggs, 1 refusal, 1 not interested. :-/

I also tried for that, but I only have one male carmine, and I got a carmine.

This paring is so hard, it's incredible.

@jumpsnake: I've sent you a PM smile.gif

Would someone be willing and able to breed some mates for these babies of mine below? *NOTE* I only have room for one more egg so I'm going to put all but one on hold for now. That way nobody is forced to abandon or hold an egg.

Solstice X Frostbite FOUND! THANKS ASHTORET!

Solstice X Almandine Pyralspite ON HOLD TILL THE CURRENT EGGS HATCH

Arsani X Moonstone

Arsani X Lumina FOUND! THANKS TECCA and DOOGIERACE!

Arsani X Nhiostrife ON HOLD TILL THE CURRENT EGGS HATCH

Arsani X Holly ON HOLD TILL THE CURRENT EGGS HATCH

I'm more than willing to trade for them if desired. This goes double for the Holly lineage since I have no clue what to mate it to in the first place. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

I'm looking for a White from a White x Val 09 checker as mate for her.

Of course I'm willing to breed something in exchange. smile.gif

I'm looking for a White from a White x Val 09 checker as mate for her.

Of course I'm willing to breed something in exchange. smile.gif

You'll probably find someone who can breed you that, but if not, I could, if someone sends me a 2nd gen White from CB 09 Val (I have http://dragcave.net/lineage/rXpr but no such 2nd gen White).

You'll probably find someone who can breed you that, but if not, I could, if someone sends me a 2nd gen White from CB 09 Val (I have http://dragcave.net/lineage/rXpr but no such 2nd gen White).

Someone sent me a 2nd gen White, I'll send it over to you. Thank you very much for offering your help smile.gif

Wondering if anyone could breed me a 4G Nebula x Pink checker to mate with her when she becomes an adult.

Also wondering if anyone could breed me a 2G Ice from Moonstone to mate with her when she becomes an adult.

Edit: Thank you everyone, now I have mates for Valentines smile.gif

Edited by biruko

@Sleepsong sending you an ice egg smile.gif

Can anyone help me with the mate for this sweetling of mine?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pRILq

It is a 4th gen sweetling from White checkered. If I can't find a White x sweetling, a 4th gen White from male regular pink checkered would work perfectly as well

user posted image

4g Gold x Holly/Ribbon

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I'm looking for help finding a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/eR8zz so I can eventually combine if with the above lineage and a solstice. I'll be looking for a gold bred solstice too, but kinda waiting to see what happens with the wing swap on that one.

user posted image

2g Gold x Gold Wing Snow Angel

Edited by Vhale

* Trading: JBluewind

Gone

* Request

Lineage details:

* Sorry for length. I decided to list them all. I'm willing to trade for them.

Mates for my...

3rd gen Valentine '09 checker from Pillow x Valentine

3rd gen Sweetling checker from Sweetling x Pink (can do lineage swap)

3rd gen Sweetling checker from Sweetling x Silver (can do lineage swap)

2nd gen Arsani with Lurker

3rd gen Black Marrow from Stripe x Marrow checker

(Most Wanted) 3rd gen Snow Angel from Silver x Snow Angel

4th gen Yull Buck from Yull x Mint checker

2nd gen Snow Angel with white

2nd gen Wrapped Wing from Ice

Edited by JBluewind

Would someone be willing and able to breed some mates for these babies of mine below? *NOTE* I only have room for one more egg so I'm going to put all but one on hold for now.  That way nobody is forced to abandon or hold an egg.

Solstice X Frostbite FOUND! THANKS ASHTORET!

Solstice X Almandine Pyralspite FOUND! THANKS LANTEAN_PEGASUS!

Arsani X Moonstone FOUND! THANKS LANTEAN_PEGASUS and KURANE!

Arsani X Lumina FOUND! THANKS TECCA and DOOGIERACE!

Arsani X Nhiostrife FOUND! THANKS TAWANDA001!

Arsani X Holly

I'm more than willing to trade for them if desired.  This goes double for the Holly lineage since I have no clue what to mate it to in the first place. smile.gif

I have open slots on my scroll now. If anyone can help with the rest of these then I would be most appreciative. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

I have open slots on my scroll now.  If anyone can help with the rest of these then I would be most appreciative. smile.gif

I managed a nhio x arsani.

If you can do a bloodswap, or an arsani x tiemarr or tsunami that would be terrific. If not, just throw a dummy egg at me and consider it a gift. biggrin.gif

hurpaderp, wrong link posted, sent ya a pm....

and having problems accessing my accounts page, may have to continue this in the AM

Edited by Tawanda001

I managed a nhio x arsani.

If you can do a bloodswap, or an arsani x tiemarr or tsunami that would be terrific. If not, just throw a dummy egg at me and consider it a gift. biggrin.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Thanks! I got a Nhio for ya and have offered it on the link. biggrin.gif