Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Roomie has:

user posted image 2G pink (lineage)

We need:

user posted image 2G black from black x old pink or black x 09 Valentine

The Valentine x Black pairing is the preferred one, as I want a matched mate for my exisiting black x val checker. We're coming and going today, so please don't withdraw your offer if it hasn't been accepted or cancelled within ten minutes; it just means no one has seen it yet. happy.gif

Make an offer on my egg!

(If you can't trade yet but want to work something out, by all means pm me! I don't bite, and we're happy to hang onto this little guy for a bit if you're interested.)

Have:

2nd Gen Gold Egg from WinterMagi user posted image

Want:

2nd Gen Gold Egg from WinterMagi

or

2nd Gen Gold Egg from Ice

or

offers

Make an offer on my Gold egg!

Darn... got "no egg produced" sad.gif

Want:

I am looking for 2nd gen blacks from shadow walkers (either gender). Named parents please. smile.gif

Have:

These two eggs, or I would be happy to breed something else in exchange when I unlock in about an hour. Send me a PM.

user posted image 2nd gen from shadow walker - Traded, thanks!

user posted image 2nd gen from shadow walker - Traded, thanks!

Edited by Zareni

HAVE:

Thuwed eggs - all evengen & unrelated to each other:

Gen3 Electric Thuwed - not PB, but Palicus is still the only child of Ocoskhas Thuwed x Rcusb Jkhafot Thuwed

Gen4 PB Thuwed Waterhorse

Gen4 PB Thuwed Harvest

Gen4 PB Thuwed Purple

WANT (1:1)

Gen2 PB GREEN Stripe

OR

Gen2 Magma (Magma m x Red f)

OR

Gen2 Red (Red m x Magma f or Magma m x Red f)

2 of them for 1 CB Magma

ALL for a Gen2 Silver/Gold Tinsel OR Gen2 Thuwed unrelated to any Thuweds I now have.

PM offers please

Jane offered this for the 3G Electric Thuwed smile.gif PM'd you

Looking for 2G Green Stripe eggs from Ribbon Dancers... need 3. xd.png If you can breed these please PM me and we can make a deal.. I can breed lots of pretties or catch things. We've got a CB Stripe to offer, for one idea. smile.gif Thanks!

Looking for 2G eggs from CB Female Black X CB Male GW ... don't care if they are Black or GW... just need the Mom to be Black and the dad to be GW. Willing to breed anything from my scroll (over 1200 dragons) in exchange if need be smile.gif Thank for any help that can be rendered smile.gif

Nureyev, i can't help you... i have just one cb stripee and it's the wrong gender!

Ldyfsh, i can try tomorrow to get an egg for you, now i'm egg locked!

Zareni, i can try tomorrow for you too, i have one cb female black and some shadow walkers.

I need a few second-gens from male Electric and female Royal Blue- two Electric eggs and one Blue, to be specific. Donations appreciated, I'm building a mate for this dragon.

Edit: Thanks guys! I have all the Electrics I need for now, but please let me know if you get a Royal Blue.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I need a few second-gens from male Electric and female Royal Blue- two Electric eggs and one Blue, to be specific. Donations appreciated, I'm building a mate for this dragon.

Got an Electric for you. I'll send a PM with the TP. :3

Edit: Thanks guys! I have all the Electrics I need for now, but please let me know if you get a Royal Blue.

I got a Royal Blue for you! I'll send you the link :3

HAVE

3rd gen Black Stripe with this lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/RKX5s

4th gen Blue Stripe with this lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/Liafq

WANT

2nd gen Green Stripe from Ribbon Dancer (as in the 3rd gens lineage)

Offer here please:

for the 3rd gen Black

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

for the 4th gen Blue

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Looking for 2G eggs from CB Female Black X CB Male GW ... don't care if they are Black or GW... just need the Mom to be Black and the dad to be GW. Willing to breed anything from my scroll (over 1200 dragons) in exchange if need be smile.gif Thank for any help that can be rendered smile.gif

Bumping, just in case someone who could help didn't see this post wink.gif

Bumping, just in case someone who could help didn't see this post wink.gif

Sorry... tried, but got 'no interest' and 'no egg'.

Sorry... tried, but got 'no interest' and 'no egg'.

Thanks for trying.... Chiisai-hime managed to breed me one (THANKS, Chiisai-hime), so now I only need 2 more... Darn those CB Blacks... only have 1 female CB and so that's why I'm putting out the request smile.gif

Request:

A mate for this pretty 3G Val 09/ Neo checker- http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q2fOE

Same breeds would be fantastic, but failing that, maybe another 2 breed checker with Neos and a complementing Holiday dragon? Neo/Rosebud? Sweetling? Or Val 09 x greens... I dunno, halp! xd.png

Also still looking for a 2G Fog and Mint from Sweetlings.

Happy to breed pretties in return!

I really need a second-gen Spring from Autumn x Val 09 :< Halp? I will trade nice things for it.