Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Requests: a couple 2gens
  • user posted image Valentine from Black-this doesn't have to be 2gen, but I'd like a staircase
  • user posted image Sweetling from White
  • user posted image Sweetling from Alt x White
  • user posted image Rosebud from Black
  • user posted image Heartseeker from Magi
  • user posted image Arsani from GW
For these I can offer two CB blacks that I'm sitting on, or breed anything from my scroll. For anyone who would be willing to breed these for me for free, I will love you forever wub.gif Edited by lady-m

REQUESTS

First Priority

• user posted imageuser posted image 2G Gold/White from male Gold x female White
Valentines
  • user posted image 3EG Rosebud from Sunsong checker (as mate for
this. I'm willing to accept 2G)Thank you in advance! wub.gif Edited by Evolette

Have:

user posted image

5th gen, mainly Gold x Shadow walker, including alt

user posted image

6th gen, unbroken Tinsel line with PB ember and PB white

user posted image

3rd gen from male silver checker

Want:

Something 3rd gen red or black with bronze, either PB with alternating base or checker to be mates for:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

everything from black, ember, red nebula, red, Royal Crimson, Heartseeker, Gold wyvern, Coppers, shimmers, magma would be fine.

These are to pretty to go without matching mates-but (almost) all guys...

I'd gladly IOU the first offspring, too.

Can breed some nice even gen checkers, too-like vine x GW Snow angel, Stripe x GW Snow angel, Heartseeker x Gold wyvern, Blusang x Tsunami, PB Soulpeace or hell horse

Winter x Ice etc...

Edit: Forgot trade links:

Gold and Tinsel

checker Blusang

Edited by Sirikith

Request: Help with a mate please! (and thank you in advance!)

Lineage details: 4th Gen Holly with Golds & Whites in the lineage (see image below).

I'd really like some help finding or even making a mate for this. I'm not really sure what I should put in place of the Hollies if I try to make something myself, so any suggestions for that would be greatly appreciated as well! I have 1 CB Gold male and 1 CB Gold female, but based on the setup of the lineage I'd need a 2nd gen from a 2nd CB Gold male or female. I do have 2 CB Silver males, so I could try making a mate with Silvers in place of Gold, but still not sure what I'd put in place of Hollies. So any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

ETA: Sirikith - I'm afraid I don't have any cb Heatseekers. I have 2 2nd gens, one is paired with a Thunder, the other with a Blusang. And thank you for your suggestion and help! happy.gif

user posted image

ps: If I've done this incorrectly, please let me know what I need to do to fix it! unsure.gif

Edited by miss1nformation

Request: Help with a mate please! (and thank you in advance!)

Lineage details: 4th Gen Holly with Golds & Whites in the lineage (see image below).

I'd really like some help finding or even making a mate for this. I'm not really sure what I should put in place of the Hollies if I try to make something myself, so any suggestions for that would be greatly appreciated as well! I have 1 CB Gold male and 1 CB Gold female, but based on the setup of the lineage I'd need a 2nd gen from a 2nd CB Gold male or female. I do have 2 CB Silver males, so I could try making a mate with Silvers in place of Gold, but still not sure what I'd put in place of Hollies. So any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

user posted image

ps: If I've done this incorrectly, please let me know what I need to do to fix it! unsure.gif

Heartseeker? Royal crimson? let me see if I or my breeding partner can get you something to work with.

I'm still seeking someone to help out with a heartseeker to mirror user posted image

Heartseeker x red nebula, ember, maybe black or red dorsal bred to a 2nd gen Moonstone from same breed as the heartseekers mate would be awesome.

Can offer green copper x male silver, Tsunami x Blusang, heartseeker x gold wyvern, Gold winged snow angel x Vine, Stripe or Gold all perfect checkers as IOU in exchange, or coppers/whites from spriter's alts, or even gen Shimmer/tinsel, and so on...

* Request:

Lineage details: Looking for a gold from Rosebud, 2nd gen as a mate for this lovely gift I received last year: http://dragcave.net/lineage/n5QQj

A couple of people have been trying, but it's apparently very hard to get this.

I'm willing to breed anything on my scroll in return smile.gif

Looking for a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/8h6bF (once it colors correctly >:I ) it needs to have a blue nebula checker and a purple nebula checker in it but the other dragons don't matter. It will eventually be used with this http://dragcave.net/lineage/3chhN

I can give a cb red copper user posted image in return, or breed stuff from my scroll so please PM me if you can help.

I don't have anything for the blue, but I could breed you a sibling of this for the purple part. I don't know if that will help or not. It could if someone else can come up with a blue checker for you.

Trading: Nebula egg

Lineage: Fourth even generation

Hatched. Removed trade link

Looking to trade for:

Hoping for either a fourth generation Nebula, but will also accept third generation Nebula with no connection to Ryder Nebula/ Cosmic the Second parents.

Edited by dawdrkqueen

Looking for a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/8h6bF (once it colors correctly >:I ) it needs to have a blue nebula checker and a purple nebula checker in it but the other dragons don't matter. It will eventually be used with this http://dragcave.net/lineage/3chhN

I can give a cb red copper user posted image in return, or breed stuff from my scroll so please PM me if you can help.

I can breed a sibling to this for the blue part if you need it.

Gifting

3rd gen red dorsal from F silver checker

claimed , thanks

Edited by dragonpuck

Request:

Two 2cd gen (even gen) Bronze tinsels

1 gold tinsel even gen (5 gen or higher)

1 silver tinsel even gen (5 gen or higher)

Request

I'm looking for a mate for this

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ttpq1

Similiar lineage is fine, just not with the same colour copper at the end.

Would be great if someone could help me out. Since I likely won't remember to check back often in the thread, if you have something could you please PM me?

I'm also trying to create a massive Solstice Blusang Checker, and would love it if people could help supply me with eggs of either breed, yes I realise I can't get Solstice Eggs till Christmas.

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider