Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Request:

Can someone breed me a Winter egg from a male Winter and female Blue Nebula? It's the last chance this week and all mine failed...  sad.gif I'll happily breed or catch something in return!

Thanks!

Sorry, I tried my four CB winters and got nothing. sad.gif

Sorry, I tried my four CB winters and got nothing. sad.gif

Thanks for trying! I don't know why Winters won't breed, but it's not really fair is it? I KNOW Autumns didn't have this problem during their last few weeks as I was doing a project. I've seen a lot of people saying the same and tbh I wish TJ would fix it and extend it a week or so at least....

* Request:

Hi, I need some help with a male silver x hellfire even gen line.

I bred a 3rd gen silver http://dragcave.net/lineage/6t6jr finally, but he refused http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y7gu

I would very much like a replacement for the hellfire.

I already have http://dragcave.net/lineage/sI6Vu and http://dragcave.net/lineage/le8GD as potential 4th gen mates, so if it could not overlap with them I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Edited by calankh

Request:

Can someone breed me a Winter egg from a male Winter and female Blue Nebula? It's the last chance this week and all mine failed... sad.gif I'll happily breed or catch something in return!

Thanks!

No luck with my pairs either... (not that I expected any the way Winters have NOT been breeding for the last month).

Request:

Can someone breed me a Winter egg from a male Winter and female Blue Nebula? It's the last chance this week and all mine failed...  sad.gif I'll happily breed or catch something in return!

Thanks!

Sorry... I tried my 3 Blue females and got: 1 refusal, 1 no egg, and 1 Nebbie egg sad.gif I assume you wanted CB X CB... Have more Winters and Nebbies, but I only have 3 CB Nebula females that are Blue. If you want a different combination, please let me know and I'll try breeding other Winters and Nebulas smile.gif Anyone need the Nebula egg??? Will leave it up for grabs for a few hrs since I have to leave right now... if it isn't gone by the time I get back, I'll AP it smile.gif

Claim my egg!

Edited by Ldyfsh

Request:

Can someone breed me a Winter egg from a male Winter and female Blue Nebula? It's the last chance this week and all mine failed... sad.gif I'll happily breed or catch something in return!

Thanks!

I tried all 4 of my winters, and no interest. Even with fertility. sorry sad.gif

I need a male sunset from male magma x female sunset as a mate for This magma, willing to breed anything on my scroll for it. Thanks.

*REQUEST

Is anyone able to breed a 4th gen Winter from Winter X Yulebuck? I'd like it as a mate to "her"

I'd be more than happy to return the favor as well.

Edited by sheppardkid

I need a male sunset from male magma x female sunset as a mate for This magma, willing to breed anything on my scroll for it. Thanks.

I have just 1 male magma on my scroll. I tried for an egg but i've got nothing. Feel free to pm me next week, to try again (if you'll still need a magma)!

Would anyone be willing to attempt breeding a Winter from Winter x Ice for this? I'd be willing to return the favor in any way I can. Scroll link's in my signature. :)

Would anyone be willing to attempt breeding a Winter from Winter x Ice for this? I'd be willing to return the favor in any way I can. Scroll link's in my signature. smile.gif

I have 2 pairs... unfortunately i got no eggs from them! sad.gif

Would anyone like to give this 4th Gen Sunsong from Sunsong x Royal Blue a new home?

It's for free! Just PM me! smile.gif Gone to a good home! Thank You smile.gif

Edited by Souly

gifting

two 4th gen PB stripes

white

gone

blue

gone

enjoy

Edited by dragonpuck

dragonpuck,

thank you for posting the blue stripe!

my daughter grabbed it, and says it makes a perfect patriotic

lineage!

I have 2 pairs... unfortunately i got no eggs from them! :(

Thank you for trying! I don't know what's with the Seasonals lately. They just won't breed. =|

Is there anyone else willing to try?

Have: female green stripe with winter magi parent

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kEkEq

Want: male green stripe with winter magi parent

will take an egg that i can influence male.

Thanks!!!!

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

edit:

Nureyev: sorry, i got 5 no eggs produced. they are being really stingy! sad.gif

Chanilove: sorry, i only have 1 CB ice and he and the winter female didn't give us an egg. sad.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Thank you for trying! I don't know what's with the Seasonals lately. They just won't breed. =|

Is there anyone else willing to try?

Tried but no eggs here either. :< Even tried a reverse pairing of male winter x female ice but no dice. Seasonals are terrible at breeding currently. :s Sorry!

ETA: Could anyone possibly breed me a black or vine egg from male black and female vine? I'm having awful luck with my single pair and would really appreciate the help. I need to get a black and vine from those pairings to mate together for another lineage. I would be happy to breed my dragons to assist your lineages in return!

Edited by Varekis