Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Have:

3rd gen metalfail from F Silver checker with Pinks [ lineage | trade ]

Want:

2nd-5th gen checker metalfail (although, of course, I wouldn't turn down a metal tongue.gif )

AUTO would be from one of these checkers if unrelated to mine:

• F Gold with Royal Blue, Moonstone, or Harvest;

F Silver with Pink, Black, Magi, Purple Nebula, Red, Tan Ridgewing, Summer, or White;

M Gold with Harvest or Water;

M Silver with Pink, Waterhorse, Magi, Hellfire, Daydream, or Black.

Option in signature is of course accepted, please PM.

OR

If you need this egg or a sibling for a lineage project, please PM me and I'll likely give it to you for free. wink.gif

Dunno if this is Ok but...

Want: same looking lineage as this - http://dragcave.net/lineage/wQU8a

Why: - to be his mate because she refused him - http://dragcave.net/lineage/v0Mvw

Will Give: an egg from the pair when they breed...if they also refuse will compensate with something else similar to the egg given such as sibling of this since I know they like each other - http://dragcave.net/lineage/nPIrh

PM me to discuss

Still dry.gif looking for 2nd gen Balloons from M Balloon x F Bleeding Moon

my pairs again gave Bleeding moons sad.gif

I have a nice 3rd gen Blusang( from sweetlins) and PBN Green opal I can offer in trade

Still dry.gif looking for 2nd gen Balloons from M Balloon x F Bleeding Moon

my pairs again gave Bleeding moons sad.gif

I have a nice 3rd gen Blusang( from sweetlins) and PBN Green opal I can offer in trade

I tried my three pairs but they all gave Bleeding Moons also sad.gif

I have this 3rd gen GW from Male Golds X Female GW looking for a home

Home found! As always, you can contact me about future siblings.

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

Request:

I am looking for a 2nd gen Skywing from Male silver

got one thanks!

Edited by dragonpuck

This baby's looking for a new home (properly influenced 4th gen Speckle-Throated hatchie, Speckle m x Silver f checker)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please, no trading/killing

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

This baby's looking for a new home (properly influenced 4th gen Speckle-Throated hatchie, Speckle m x Silver f checker)

Please, no trading/killing

Thank you!

Thank you! If I ever find a silver mate for a Gen3 Speckle-throat I own, this will make a nice future addition to the project. smile.gif

requesting.

user posted imageA Gen2 Blusang egg from a Male Black-Capped Teimarr & a female Blusang. The parents should have nice names, and shouldn't be too long. [No longer than 2-3 words.]

user posted imageI have a few examples, but they didn't turn out blusang. I bred [this one], and my friend bred [this one]. Any & all help with this would be great! :]

Gifting

a 3d gen Swallowtail baby (Silver m x Swallowtail f checker)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Taken!

Maybe someone could use it for their project! :3

Edited by Ae0nian

If anyone is working on a male Teimarr X female Imperial Fleshcrowne checker and needs new blood, I have a Gen2 Imp that I'd like to swap for a Teimarr. I have so many Imps but not enough Teimarrs, and I can't continue the project until I get some. >.<

Here's the link if anyone is interested: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Dimar

Request:

2nd gens from September releases x lurker

thanks everyone, I'm out of room for now!

I can try to breed in exchange biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Request:

2nd gen black from silver m x black f as a mate for him.

I have a bunch of cb blacks, but obtaining a cb silver is near-impossible for me ^^.

Got one, thanks everyone! =)

Edited by Kimiaro

Requesting:

2X 2nd gen Green Lindwurms with same colour parents, I dont own any of the greener ones yet and would love to have a breeding pair smile.gif

Also ready for Halloween...

user posted image Or user posted imageCrimson Flare Pygmy - 2nd gen Male with 'Female Pumpin X Male Crimson Flare Pygmy' parents

user posted image Or user posted imageNilia Pygmy - 2nd gen Male from 'Female Pumpin X Male Nilia Pygmy' parents

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I will name All offspring gifted and can breed in return - just lemme know what you are looking for smile.gif

Gifting away some checkered babies of Metal/Common lineages

1.a 4th gen Moonstone (Silver m x Moonstone f checker) is looking for a new home!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone

2. a 3d gen White (Gold m x White f checker)

3. a 4th gen Pink (Pink m x Silver f checker)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! gone

Please, no killing!

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

Request:

I need a 2nd gen Summer from a male Holly X female Winter as a mate for this 2nd gen Thuwed. I will be gifting the 3rd gen offspring, if I can just find her a Summer mate before time runs out and the seasons switch.

If anyone can help me, please PM me! And I'm more than willing to "pay" you for your troubles.

Thanks! smile.gif

Have 6th gen PB Summer. user posted image I got there with the help of Whitestar's 5th gen breeding. Does anyone have an unrelated PB 6th gen summer to trade?

Trade link: http://dragcave.net/teleport/a7c06426d5fef...0fd218239227970

I'll leave this up a couple days. If you have a 5th gen PB summer, I'll also look at it, too, but if any offer shares lines with the other PBs I have in the works, I'll have to decline. If you are going to try breeding before the end of summer, but not today, PM me to let me know you're out there. Thanks!

I'd also love an unrelated mate for this dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5J9Ok

(It's a 5th gen Summer-Autumn-Winter-Spring-Summer column line)

I would happily accept it in trade for the PB as well. Or, if you can breed an unrelated mate and would like something else from me for it, please PM. Thanks, again! - OMG THANK YOU, OKURA!!

Edited by stardust13