Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

As a gift, since it isn't red like I wanted, here is a very pretty 6th gen even gen Dorkface and Red Sox. I call the breeding pattern "color-coordinated".

Lineage: Gray egg

I took it, thanks. smile.gif

Hi All!!! Looking for an egg with this pattern lineage... ran out of CB female Blacks (have the male GWs, but getting a CB Black egg now days is almost impossible). Anyone with a female CB Black and a male CB GW willing to help out will earn my undying gratitude and their breeding of choice from any of my dragons smile.gif Please help if you can smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Hi All!!! Looking for an egg with this pattern lineage... ran out of CB female Blacks (have the male GWs, but getting a CB Black egg now days is almost impossible). Anyone with a female CB Black and a male CB GW willing to help out will earn my undying gratitude and their breeding of choice from any of my dragons Please help if you can

Mine gave me a black egg.

Got it... love it... so freaking pretty. Was this your lineage?

Unfortunately no. I don't have the patience for holiday lineages (my great respect to those who do), just two eggs that happened to be lovely together ^^

My PB Green Stripes are still producing anything but BLUES! So these lovelies are free to good homes:

PB Gen3 Black Stripe 1 Taken!

PB Gen3 White Stripe Taken!

Thanks for letting me know, grammydragon!

PB Gen3 Black Stripe 2 Taken!

(Just think of me if you get extra PB Gen2 Green Stripes wink.gif )

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Jane,

Thanks so very much for the much needed unrelated life-time

mate needed!

Oh, actually I took another, so one white and one black.

Thanks

Unfortunately no. I don't have the patience for holiday lineages (my great respect to those who do), just two eggs that happened to be lovely together ^^

You're right they are quite lovely together.

A few requests if anyone can help...

(1) Gen7 Summer Start egg

(1) Gen6 Autumn Start egg

(1) Gen5 Winter Start egg

(1) Gen4 Spring Start - Jacea Verna x Gaius Vernus still haven't produced an egg!

These have to be unrelated to any of my other Seasonals, so please send a lineage link to a sib before breeding!

Thanks biggrin.gif .

Some days ago I was lucky enough to trade for this one

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LFuJG

- now I need a mate^^ I would love a mirrored version of this one, so if you can breed chequers 3. gens from male bright (old) pinks and either Water or Vine unrelated to mine - please pm so that we can discuss options smile.gif

So I suggested doing a Tan Ridgewing x Autumn lineage to someone and now I kind of really want to do it myself too. Only to 4th gen, but even to do that I'll need some more CB Tan Ridgewings. If anyone can donate a Tan or two, I need three more (2 males and 1 female) and will trade requests of anything you need for a lineage that I can manage.

I can breed some really nice things, so...

:3

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Anyone interested in somehow getting me mates for these two twins? The egg has been influenced female, and my pinks are pretty reliable, so I'll have a fraternal set. I'll give you whatever you wish in trade.

Female influenced eggie

Sir Skellington Thuwed

Anyone?

Edited by Riverwillows

Anyone want this Tinsel-Fail for Project Failure? I have one of this offspring already because I am the breeder of it! So if you want this and want to use it toward this lineage please send me a PM?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vRUi5

I have a request:

I am looking for a Silver from female Marrow. ( hopefully before metals stop breeding)

thanks Jingle biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Have:

2nd Gen Black Egg from male Marrow

2nd Gen Black Egg from female Marrow

Want:

bloodswap! laugh.gif

Traded! Thank You!

Edited by Souly

Have:

2nd Gen Black Egg from male Marrow (lineage)

2nd Gen Black Egg from female Marrow (lineage)

Want:

bloodswap! laugh.gif

Make an offer on my Black egg from male Marrow!

Make an offer on my Black egg from female Marrow!

Sorry, tried all of mine and got 5 "no egg produced" results sad.gif

I have a free 2nd-gen Pillow from female Gold if anyone wants it. PM please, it's really close to hatching and isn't influenced.

Also, I really need 3 CB Tan Ridgewings for a lineage, I will give you aaanything for a CB Tan (unless it's like, a low-gen metallic or Holly. That would be silly).

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Request:

Can someone breed me a Winter egg from a male Winter and female Blue Nebula? It's the last chance this week and all mine failed... sad.gif I'll happily breed or catch something in return!

Thanks!