Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

GIFTING

TWO Gen3 Stripes (GST parents) are in need of loving new homes... it's not their fault that they're not BLUE!

1) Gen3 WHITE Stripe - CLAIMED!

2) Gen3 RED Stripe

PM if interested in either...

Edited by JaneMcAsh

REQUEST: I'd love to get a 2nd gen magi from a magi x sweetling pairing for a lineage project. I'd be willing to trade for it smile.gif Please PM me if anyone could help out!

REQUEST:

Hi Guys

Ok I know its a biggy - I'm looking for a 2nd gen Silver from SilverXBlue Neb OR Silver MaleXFemale Royal Blue parents if any one is willing to try breed for me?

Its for a lineage project so it will be named and loved.

I can breed anything from my scroll or catch and hatch CB's as IOUs. I must warn my metals on my scroll are very unreliable dry.gif but anything else I can.

Please PM if willing to help smile.gif Thanks

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

REQUEST:

Hi Guys

Ok I know its a biggy - I'm looking for a 2nd gen Silver from SilverXBlue Neb OR Silver MaleXFemale Royal Blue parents if any one is willing to try breed for me?

Its for a lineage project so it will be named and loved.

I can breed anything from my scroll or catch and hatch CB's as IOUs. I must warn my metals on my scroll are very unreliable dry.gif but anything else I can.

Please PM if willing to help smile.gif Thanks

Sorry, tried 3 pairs and got 2 Royals and 1 no egg sad.gif Anyone need a Royal 2G from Silver Dad and Royal Mom, got 2 now???? PM me if you are interested.

Royal #1 GONE

Royal #2 GONE

Edited by Ldyfsh

Free to good home please don't kill or bite and please name.

A sunstone Lineage. See the post below. It's ok stardust glad you like the names. biggrin.gif

A pillow Lineage. Gone!

A post back so I know who got them would be nice.

Edited by Amberose

A sunstone Lineage.

Claim my sunstone egg!

Actually, I grabbed the Sunstone without checking my scroll, and I already have this exact dragon from the very kind Amberose. So, giving it right back here.

This is Amberose's egg. Thank her, let her know you claimed it and don't bite or kill, but do name:

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE still - really pretty, too.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9G0aH

http://dragcave.net/teleport/85df8b7bc581c...a0304fc404f7518

Amberose, I'll try to be more careful next time, but people are so quick, I admit, I grab first and check second sometimes. *blush*

P.S. - Really love the names on these!

Edited by stardust13

A sunstone Lineage. See the post below. It's ok stardust glad you like the names. biggrin.gif

Took the sunstone! Will try to make a nice mate for it smile.gif

Hello guys!! Would anyone love to adopt a 2d gen moonstone from a silver father? Probably, someone could use it for their project?

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! adopted!

Thank you!

also gifting away this 2d gen GW from a thunder m - just send me a PM to get the teleport! requested (will be claimed soon)

Edit:

I wonder, if someone's working on Gold m * Red f lineage?

I've got another 2d gen Red from Gold to share :33

Please, PM me to get the teleport!

Edited by Ae0nian

Request

This is sort of an odd request..

But i need 2nd gen Nebulas from Bright pinks so that i can breed a mate for:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HHI9h

which i gifted to a friend a while back, and i would really love to gift him a mate(he loves Nebulas) of a similar but not exact lineage.

This would be greately appreciated and i will try my hardest to provide something nice in lineage in return!

My latest project is being the biggest possible pain in the behind.

I'm trying Purple dorsal males by trihorn females. I've managed 6 trihorns, and 1 dorsal T.T The other dorsals i've managed have either been red, or misgendered.

Or rather, i traded for a red, swapped it for a purple, the purple mis gendered, put it up for trade and am now back at square one with a red dorsal! -pulls out hair-

So. A request.

Just a humble purple dorsal with this lineage

You can even have the red one if you want! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

^ I'll try when I'm not egg locked.

That's crap luck though. I thought dorsals were meant to be the common ones! laugh.gif

Refusal! I'll try next week if you still need one though.

A request of mine - would anyone be able to breed a 3rd gen like this? (also unrelated to her)

A Marrow, next halloween, or a Pink. I can definitely trade if necessary! I have my own fair share of old pink/interesting lineages and shiny things. wub.gif

Edited by kleptomaniac

Request

I'm wondering if anyone out there would be able to consider giving me a 2nd Gen Heartseeker ?

Linage doesn't matter, I'll gladely breed anyting rare, alt or shiny for you in return.

Edited by Hyesu

Request

I'm wondering if anyone out there would be able to consider giving me a 2nd Gen Heartseeker ?

Linage doesn't matter, I'll gladely breed anyting rare, alt or shiny for you in return.

Sending you one! - When the laggin stops dry.gif

Only have 30mins as it was bread for someone who decided they didnt actually want it any more sad.gif hope you get it in time biggrin.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Sending you one! - When the laggin stops dry.gif

Only have 30mins as it was bread for someone who decided they didnt actually want it any more sad.gif hope you get it in time biggrin.gif

Thanks it's been safely transfered. smile.gif

I'm able to breed the Valentines with these lineages - they're all perfect checkers, very beautiful:

3rd gen Rosebud (Vine x Rosebud checker)

3rd gen Rosebud (Gold x Rosebud)

3rd gen Val09 (Waterhorse x Val09)

4th gen Val09 (Stripe x Val09)

3rd gen Sweetling (Sweetling x Silver checker) (I'll be able to breed this one withing 24 hrs, as soon as it comes off his cooldown)

Want:

Good homes for them - someone who'll name them and try to continue the even gen line. PM me if you want me to breed you an egg. smile.gif

Request

This is sort of an odd request..

But i need 2nd gen Nebulas from Bright pinks so that i can breed a mate for:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HHI9h

which i gifted to a friend a while back, and i would really love to gift him a mate(he loves Nebulas) of a similar but not exact lineage.

This would be greately appreciated and i will try my hardest to provide something nice in lineage in return!

Are you still looking? I have a CB Bright Pink, but also a long waiting list for eggs. I can put you on it, but it will be a while.