Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Is anyone in need of a 2nd Gen Autumn from Summer parents? It's free to a good home. Just PM me and I'll toss you a teleport link.

Claimed! smile.gif

Edited by Souly

Thanks, I like these pretty lineages, I hope to find a cb (though that may be next year) and continue the pattern and I hope to find a 10th gen for the arrowhead type lilneage. And I loved the names .

Request

I have this and this Red, who were supposed to be mates for each other, the second hatched before I could influence...so I'm seeking a 2nd G Red from Red x Ribbon Dancer for both of them. Thank you in advance!

I've some eggs to give away for free. :3

3rd Gen BlackxGold Gone!

3rd Gen DeepseaxVal '09 Gone!

4th Gen White with Rosebud base

Please PM me if you'd like to take one in and I'll toss you a teleport! smile.gif

Edited by Souly

I've sent you a PM, hon. It won't be until the 25th, but I'll see what I can do smile.gif

Have a pretty, 3rd even-gen olive egg from olives and sunstones free to a good home (unless you happen to have a spare CB waverunner you don't want I can take off your hands). I was hoping for a sunstone, but no dice.

Let me know who takes it, please, and love it well.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Would love to gift this beautiful baby to someone, who might need it for their projects - it'd be perfect, if this baby could be useful <33

Please, shoot me a PM for the teleport! rolleyes.gif

This eggie doesn't want to be killed/frozen/bitten/traded or abandoned, though it doesn't mind being regifted smile.gif

Chiisai-hime, thank you!!

Edited by Ae0nian

Would love to gift this beautiful baby to someone, who might need it for their projects - it'd be perfect, if this baby could be useful <33

Please, shoot me a PM for the teleport! rolleyes.gif

This eggie doesn't want to be killed/frozen/bitten/traded or abandoned, though it doesn't mind being regifted smile.gif

Chiisai-hime, thank you!!

DARN!!!! That's what I get for being in the wrong time zone... if you get another like that cutie, please let me know... I'd love to adopt one like that smile.gif

* Request: I need a mate for my CB pillow (first and fav pillow) M Carrie Fluffwood its a female so I need a male.

Lineage details: CB male Pillow named.

Please reply in pm

Edited by Meldia-Dragonclaw

Not sure where to post a request, so I'll try here.

WANT:

2nd Gen Marrow from Alt Sweetling Male x Female Marrow -and/or-

2nd Gen Marrow from Alt Sweetling Female x Male Marrow

Can Breed:

My husband and I both plan on breeding our CB Marrows so I can pair them up with something in exchange, except for the rares/metallics. We both also have CB Pumpkins and CB Shadow Walkers.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Just for your information: Alt Sweetlings can only be male, like all Valentines, they all have just one gender.

Just for your information: Alt Sweetlings can only be male, like all Valentines, they all have just one gender.

Thanks!

Hey Guys

I dont know if anyone can help me? Im looking for a 2nd gen pink from parents that are both old pinks - for my personal project.

If anyone is willing to breed one for me please PM me smile.gif

Thanks

~xPx~

I dont know if anyone can help me? Im looking for a 2nd gen pink from parents that are both old pinks - for my personal project.

If anyone is willing to breed one for me please PM me smile.gif

As far as I know, all the old pinks are girls. :-)

As far as I know, all the old pinks are girls. :-)

Oh yea of course! LOL my Pal did tell me that and i forgot LOL Thanks for clearing that up!

so im looking for Pink from PinkXOld Pink parents xd.png

Oh yea of course! LOL my Pal did tell me that and i forgot LOL Thanks for clearing that up!

so im looking for Pink from PinkXOld Pink parents xd.png

PM'd you... got you an eggie smile.gif

Requests for 2nd gens from Marrows (better late than forgetting about this...)

Need

1 Magi from female Marrow

1 Magi from male Marrow

2 Flamingoes from female Marrow

I am happy about these two lineages I can breed come Halloween

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oZ0DZ and http://dragcave.net/lineage/ohvNm

But not sure about this http://dragcave.net/lineage/ohvNm

Could someone try for a Red Dorsal from either gender Marrow? Hard, I know...

October's a totally manic month for me, so I'm looking to sort out my holiday eggs soon if I can. I'm looking for:

* 2gen purebred pumpkin

* 2gen Marrow from Sweetling (regular) x female Marrow [iou pending]

* 2gen Pillow from male Pillow x female Marrow [iou pending]

I'm quite happy to breed something for you now or note you down for a holiday egg once Halloween arrives. I can breed you a second gen Marrow/Shadow Walker with almost anything of your choice (nb: not tinsels or metallics, and some holiday pairings are already IOU'd). If you're after a pumpkin, the lowest I can do at the moment is 3rd gen and they all have designated partners. Drop me a pm to organise!

@lilysally - I'm about to try those pairings you requested. I'll pm you if I get any eggs. :3

Edited by alyelle