Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Gold Tinsel with this lineage to give away.

Take me home.

Thank you for the gorgeous Tinsel Bootsmann! <3

i need help furthering a beautiful Mardigras Lineage project i have going.

i'm able to take it to the 4th gen, but getting CB Shimmers is turnign otu to be a literal nightmare dry.gif

this is the lineage scheme

user posted image

the Nebbies are alting between the Purple and Green. i want to trade for any of the following

- 2G Nebbis from Green Nebula x Shimmer

- 2G Shimmers from Purple Nebula x Shimmer

- 3G Shimmer exactly like the pic thats posted

- 3G Nebbies similar to the pic posted (only 2G Nebula in pic would be green)

or if you haev any CB Shimmers your dont want i'd absolutely adore trading for those ... not getting my hopes up on that though, they're too pretty to get rid of happy.gif

anyways. i'm more than happy to help anyone with their lineage projects as well; so if you need some fresh blood for your projects shoot me a PM please

Edited by Red2111

i need help furthering a beautiful Mardigras Lineage project i have going.

i'm able to take it to the 4th gen, but getting CB Shimmers is turnign otu to be a literal nightmare dry.gif

I tried mine for you; my green nebula gave me no egg and my purple gave me a nebula, sadface. But I can definitely try again next week for you! If you're still hunting for them then (or any time, actually), feel free to drop me a pm. I've got no other commitments on my shimmers at the moment. happy.gif

And if anyone is interested in this little guy, poke me. http://dragcave.net/lineage/TD7Gn

I'm more than happy to adopt him out, but if I can trade for an egg I need for a lineage project (2G black from '09 Val, heh) that would be even better.

This little Alt Nebula is looking for a new home. Would anyone like to take her in?? Just PM me and I'll toss you the teleport link!! smile.gif Found a new home! Thank you! Edited by Souly

I am looking for someone who may have a tinsel offspring for me. Right now I have this cutie - he's a 5th generation stairstep bronze tinsel.

What I am looking for however is a -reverse- stairstep. (Did I phrase that right?) The eventual offspring I will make, once I reach the appropiate generation will go to this adorable little kid.

I'll breed you anything I have in exchange, or do an IOU for one of the final generations, Or breed you one of my adult tinsel's babies?

I dont have an adult magi yet, so please PM me to discuss.

*Request:

2nd gen lumina egg. Male white x female lumina

looking to inverse this linage to mate my Silver with.

Anyone can do this, I'll fulfill any request. Please PM!!accomplished, thanks everyone

Edited by KalidsPups

I would like to offer this lovely user posted image

5th gen Faithful stripe egg, with Thuwed and Tigris lineage ancestors

to someone interested in joining The New Faithful lineage to continue

it lineage.

Please PM me to receive this blue stripe.

This turpentine egg is lookingfor a new home! biggrin.gif

NVM! I gave it away biggrin.gif

Edited by beacker1160

I have two Gen3 eggs - Magma and Red - that fit the Flames of Perfection lineage and could be a breeding pair. They are FREE to the first person who pms me and can take them both immediately. CLAIMED!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I would like to offer this lovely user posted image

5th gen  Faithful stripe egg,  with Thuwed and Tigris lineage ancestors

to someone interested in becoming active member The New Faithful lineage to continue it's lineage.

Adopted!

Edited by grammydragon

I have two Gen3 eggs - Magma and Red - that fit the Flames of Perfection lineage and could be a breeding pair. They are FREE to the first person who pms me and can take them both immediately.

Have tried to PM you about the Magma egg for the last 4-5 hrs, but your box is full... hope we can connect smile.gif

I am looking for someone who may have a tinsel offspring for me. Right now I have this cutie - he's a 5th generation stairstep bronze tinsel.

What I am looking for however is a -reverse- stairstep. (Did I phrase that right?) The eventual offspring I will make, once I reach the appropiate generation will go to this adorable little kid.

I'll breed you anything I have in exchange, or do an IOU for one of the final generations, Or breed you one of my adult tinsel's babies?

I dont have an adult magi yet, so please PM me to discuss.