Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

My only 2 pairs gave me Siyats, too. Want them anyway?

(I expect a long streak of Siyats before anyone can get a Nebbie from them, actually)

indeed, i think Siyat is a much more common egg result. And sure, i'll take them if you want. That'll free up the breeding pairs i have for pure nebula eggs, since i had bred two of my pairs to get the siyat half of the lineage (which means those pairs can't breed a nebula for me without inbreeding in the lineage).

Much appreciated

Anyone working on even gen male gold x red female checkers?

I have two on my hads that I have siblings of:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a331a5174505dd5cd512b24f24704658

https://dragcave.net/teleport/904ff072cf8583adf1724a19fcd1fed2

And one 2g from heartseeker:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/0bacefff98a16cd3085d1620ff976d01

I would love to find trades, but I'm willing to let them go to right scrolls to be part of lineage projects for free (pm me)

I'm looking for help with my pure bred even-gen Autumn lineage where every dragon in the lineage is an Autumn Seasonal.  If anyone could help by gifting/trading eggs I would be very grateful!

The group with my unbred Autumns is here or if you go here to AoND you can add the potential parents to the dragon codes already in the box (with commas) and check for possible inbreeding that way.

I have most CBs of dragons except for Prizes and female Silver so can breed most anything in return.

You're scrolllocked XD I'll try to remember tomorrow - have a few pairs to try.

41 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You're scrolllocked XD I'll try to remember tomorrow - have a few pairs to try.

Not anymore! I had a hatchie I was supposed to freeze as an ungendered and totally forgot about 🤣I just caught it in time but I could have frozen it days ago! So I have space for one egg with upcoming space for up to three more once the hatchies in ER grow up. :nyan:

Thank you Ruby Eyes :D

Edited to add all grown up. Scroll now comes complete with egg space for four!

Edited by Wiz

* Request

I need a 3rd gen green Copper checkered with female Shadow Walkers, for her: https://dragcave.net/lineage/2geUm

From the two people in the checker database who could breed that, one is inactive and the other one won't talk to me anymore since I had an eggslot planning mishap several holidays ago.

Anyone who could help? I can breed a 2nd gen Copper mate if you have a matching Shadow Walker lady.

Seeking a 3g Bronze Tinsel checkered with Ribbon Dancers, as a mate for this little lady.

The Checker Database only lists one such pairing, but the link goes to a Tinsel/Mistletoe pair instead.

Any help appreciated.

Seeking a  2g Moonstone from F Aria

I am lacking in Male moonstones and they aren't cooperating

willing to breed in exchange

thanks!

51 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

Seeking a  2g Moonstone from F Aria

I am lacking in Male moonstones and they aren't cooperating

willing to breed in exchange

thanks!

Mine didn't cooperate either. I just sent 3 Arias and 3 Pinks to the AP. XD 

If you still need one next week, give me a poke and I'll see if I have any better luck.

Edited by purplehaze

Wow, Aria seem to overpower everything right now :blink: I did a mini-massbreed of all my male and lineaged Arias, and got only Aria eggs, and 1 Pink egg. The mates were Mints and Waterhorses, so not really too uncommon either!

Anyway, with my 4 Moonstone/Aria pairs, I got 1 "no egg", 1 Pink and 2 Arias :( Sorry.

Huh,  I got a moonstone egg for you @dragonpuck  sending PM.  I'm surprised since I only had two possible pairs to even try, first pair was no egg.

Hurrah,

thanks  to all for trying

i thought is was just my obstinate dragons , looks like it was ratios instead

I have a request, can I have and Sun dragons? Sunsongs, Setsongs, Risensongs, Sunsets, Sunrises, Those types. I am creating a Sun army

Hi! Back before my hiatus, I’d been working on a line of new pinks. Now that I’m back, I’d like to continue!

The furthest I’ve gotten so far is a 6G, Eros’ Song (this was apparently so long ago that apostrophes were still allowed in names, and he has a four-digit code! 😂). I’ve bred a third 5G, but now am clean out of 2G pairs to breed any further. I’ve got one more unpaired 2G and a 3G, but those should be the only dragons left that aren’t covered in Eros’ Song’s lineage.

So if anyone anyone anyone at all has any ‘09 Valentines they would be willing to breed for me, please let me know! I’m willing to trade...whatever. I’ve jst gotten back into Dragon Cave so I don’t really know what’s valued anymore, but I can try to figure something out! Please please please let me know what I can do for you :)

@EternalSpring - First of all, welcome back! I see one of my Val '09s in your lineage, but not the other. I am egg-locked for another day and a half or so, but would be glad to give you an egg from her if you really don't have one of hers already.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

@EternalSpring - First of all, welcome back! I see one of my Val '09s in your lineage, but not the other. I am egg-locked for another day and a half or so, but would be glad to give you an egg from her if you really don't have one of hers already.

Thanks! :lol: It's good to be back. That would be incredible! I'm locked too for a little less than a day , so that's fine. I'll send you a PM :)

@EternalSpring

Looks like you only have one of my Valentines in your lineage. If you like I can breed you a sibling to https://dragcave.net/lineage/OoVh (and no, it is not the same as Valenteia x Rozeion ^^)

Oh, and you can still use apostrophes, or I would be in very deep trouble with my naming scheme XD

Edited by Astreya

5 hours ago, EternalSpring said:

were still allowed in names

Your post looks like your device is turning apostrophes into "smart" ones - these are not allowed in names, only plain old apostrophes. You can try to copy/paste them from existing names into new names, or turn off smart punctuation for your device (google can tell you more about this).

5 hours ago, EternalSpring said:

So if anyone anyone anyone at all has any ‘09 Valentines they would be willing to breed for me, please let me know! I’m willing to trade...whatever. I’ve jst gotten back into Dragon Cave so I don’t really know what’s valued anymore, but I can try to figure something out! Please please please let me know what I can do for you :)

Luckily, last Valentine's had a Valentine biome (we're hoping for a return every year!) so there are many more caveborn '09s in existence than before! :D Like, I have two now as well! *happy dance*

* Request:

3G White from Mistletoe checker

(Unrelated to Ezi04, please.)

Now, off to see if I can help anyone else out! 

* Request:

4G Golden Wyvern checker from all-female Mistletoe, as a mate for mate for her. I've been working on this line for a while now, my plan is to reach 5th gen and then call it done.

* Request:

Lineage details: 3rd gen Black from Black x Bluewing Solstice checker

Looking everywhere for this, let me know if anyone has a 2nd gen bluewing solstice from that pairing who'd be willing to help, please.

Request:

I need 1 Aria and 1 Mint from female Arias and male upside down Mints to continue this lineage; is anyone here willing to try breeding their (male) upsies? I'd be happy to offer a bloodswap in return, or another 2G from upside down Mint, or anything really XD

Update: thanks to Rinoa and Ruby Eyes! ❤️

Edited by Aleoleo

4 hours ago, Aleoleo said:

Request:

I need 1 Aria and 1 Mint from female Arias and male upside down Mints to continue this lineage; is anyone here willing to try breeding their (male) upsies? I'd be happy to offer a bloodswap in return, or another 2G from upside down Mint, or anything really XD

Sending one Aria your way. The other Mint x Aria didn't show interest in each other :dry:

If you remind me I'll try them next week again.