Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Can anyone help me breed a mate for this

I've got a cheese egg I can trade, although I'd hope to trade for a correctly colored hatchie for that.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

I've been able to find most the Val mates I need, but I'm having no luck still on a few.

What I'm currently still needing are these:

3GE Almandine from Almandine x 09 (Unrelated to https://dragcave.net/lineage/C4Xe2)

2G Aria from Aria x Sweetling

2G Silver from Silver x 09

What I can offer in trade, Val wise are 2Gs from Heartseekers and RAs, with mate of your choice.

Can also offer a 2g egg off any pairing on my scroll.

Thanks for any and all help you can offer for my lonely Val dragons!

Edited by jocosa

Started working on a M silver x Celestial checker recently and wanted to see if anyone else was breeding this pairing?

I found this egg in the AP this morning and also have a 1 CB pair, and these three.

If anyone can breed unrelated 2gs or even 3gs from this pairing I'd greatly appreciate it! I can offer bloodswaps and I have CB heartseekers, as well as CB winter magi, snow, witchlight, shadow walker, and a female GoN I can breed. Feel free to ask for any pairing from my scroll and I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Dragoncia

Request:

Purebred 2nd-5th gen Ice Dragon

// Thunder Dragon

or

// Magma Dragon

Need to get a Guardian of Nature to create my Guardian Lineage ^^

Hey, everyone, I'm sifting through the AP at the moment in the likely futile hope to catch a mate for this boy (2G valentine x winter magi).

user posted image x user posted image

Can someone help me out?

PM me to work out what I can do for you in exchange. I fished a 2G valentine from a chrono xenowyrm out of the AP just now, for example, though I wouldn't want to restrict my part of the exchange to that. smile.gif (I also haven't bred my CB heartstealings, CB heartseekers and CB rosebuds yet.)

---

I've put a trade post if you can help, have space for a nice grab bag of treats, but would rather skip the hassle of PMing. smile.gif

---

My AFK status: Currently here. smile.gif Should be able to respond fairly quickly.

I've gotten this sorted; thank you so much, you know who you are! user posted image

Edited by pinkgothic

Hello all,

I'm looking for the following eggs for a cool thing I'm working on...

2x Coastal Waverunner from Coastal Waverunner (CB m) x Grave (CB f)

1x Hellfire Wyvern from Hellfire Wyvern (CB m) x Rosebud (CB f)

My scroll is in my sig, so feel free to request anything in return I can try to make for you!

I'm happy to nickname the babbies anything you like too.

Thanks in advance

Edited by zombiehunter

* Request:

Lineage details:

2g offspring (either breed) from male Sapphire x female golden Lunar Herald

2g Moonstones from Almandine x Moonstone (parent genders don't matter)

happy to fulfill any requests or breed anything in return

Request

Trying to find a mate for my Winter Magi. I'm looking for someone that can either breed one or has an unrelated 2g Winter Magi (not from Greed) please pm if you can help.

user posted image

Request

Lineage details: I've been trying to breed a second generation female Day Glory Drake from male Honey Drake fathers for a a checker project, but so far I've had no success. I have two second generation male Honey Drakes with Day Glory mothers that need mates currently. Any help would be appreciated.

You can probably expect this to take a while, with ratios and all.

Will try my 4 available pairs in about 1 hour when Day Glory breeding starts smile.gif

edit: 3 Honey eggs and 1 "no egg" dry.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

hello, can anyone help?, I´m looking for a 2nd gen Silver Lunar Herald from Heartstealing Dragon, my Pairs didn´t produce any eggs =( (She is in need of a mate ^^) thanks @ Ruby Eyes

Well, I´m also looking for a mate for this Valentine 09, and had no luck in other requesting boards either...

Edited by tjenni

Request

Lineage details: I've been trying to breed a second generation female Day Glory Drake from male Honey Drake fathers for a a checker project, but so far I've had no success. I have two second generation male Honey Drakes with Day Glory mothers that need mates currently. Any help would be appreciated.

Who would have thought they would be this stubborn? @@

Tried all possible pairs on my and family scrolls - have loads of Honey eggs only, anyone want some before they go to the Abandoned page?

Request

I tried, too. Result - 4 Honey Drake eggs out of 4 attempts.

Newer breeds can sometimes be pretty frustrating to work with because it seems to take forever for the ratios to settle down.

I just can't stay away from Heartseeker lineages. Which isn't a good thing when one has no CBs. rolleyes.gif

I had an idea for two HS/Hybrid checkers.

Idea #1 Heartseeker x Storm Rider

I need someone with a 2nd gen Heartseeker from Waverunner, who would breed me a 3rd gen Storm Rider (from a 2nd gen Storm Rider with m Electric x f Waverunner parents) to go with that. I could breed, hatch and send the 2nd gen Storm Rider if needed.

Idea #2 Heartseeker x Avatar of Creation

I need someone with a 2nd gen Heartseeker from White, who would breed me a 3rd gen Avatar of Creation with the same pattern of grandparents. I could get and send the 2nd gen Avatar (as a hatchie) if needed.

So, is anyone else working on Male Spring x Female Copper like this:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/qZXm2

I keep getting coppers, from my other pair as well. Here's one for give-away:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/09993d1db9631...0c9abc8bf869726

If you're working on this line and can get a 3g spring out of yours, let me know? I have another copper on two-way if you want/need it. I'm happy to give it away as well if no one contacts me about a spring.

Thanks!

Request:

purebred 5-7 gen Striped River, Preferably thuwed(optional),

Request

Sorry, got 2 Honeydrakes and 2 no interest sad.gif

Request:

purebred 5-7 gen Striped River, Preferably thuwed(optional),

You can't get a PB Thuwed....

You can't get a PB Thuwed....

Except yellow Pygmies biggrin.gif Wahc F0wm0 Thuwed and Muco F0wm0 Thuwed

But yeah, that won't help much with Striped Rivers.

Request

Request

I finally managed to breed a second gen day glory drake, and have had the pair successfully breed, so the quoted request is no longer needed. However I would now like to request two third gen unrelated female day glory drakes from male honey drake fathers and a third gen unrelated male honey drake from female day glory mothers. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by w5aw5

~Removed; you can add a note to your signature or change the parents name to a polite request, but you cannot post on the forum asking for the egg back: once an egg leaves your scroll, it is no longer yours, sorry!~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Soneone found it, not me though ...