Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Bumping, just in case someone who could help didn't see this post wink.gif

Just tried, but they refused. And I don´t have another CB Female Black. sad.gif

Thank you for trying... I think CB female Blacks are hard to come by... and when you do have one... she's VERY finicky (at least mine is tongue.gif ) sad.gif

Got another one!!!!! Thank you, sanderj !!!!!!

Edited by Ldyfsh

Thank you for trying... I think CB female Blacks are hard to come by... and when you do have one... she's VERY finicky (at least mine is tongue.gif ) sad.gif

Got another one!!!!! Thank you, sanderj !!!!!!

Let me get unlocked and I can try a couple pairs. smile.gif

Ldyfsh,

I was able to get both a black and a GW for you! biggrin.gif

PM'd you a transfer.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! This will help immensely... if I can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to ask smile.gif

Have: user posted image 5th Gen Red 2step-Stairstep lineage, with CB Holidays

Need: A lineage swap, with the Red dragon as the focus. Needs to be mirrored, or exact shape. I was going to use my Rosebud next, but then realized I only had one CB adult. I froze my second one.

Make an offer on my egg!

Thank you smile.gif

Can anyone breed a 2nd gen white from Gold (preferably male)? I'd be happy to breed something in return! Please PM me

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! This will help immensely... if I can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to ask smile.gif

No interest on my guys unfortunately... sad.gif

Gold Tinsel Fail looking for new home...

gone

Edited by grammydragon

Hey guise :3

Could anyone please try do a blood swap with me for a 2G royal blue egg from male silver x female royal blue? I only have the one CB silver so a blood swap for the intended mate needed (while I try coax a silver out of my pair x3).

I'd be happy to take an IOU if you're willing to do a swap! Let me know, thanks. ^^

Hey :3

Is anyone breeding their CB Gold with Royal Blue? I could really use a 2nd gen Royal Blue from Gold as a mate for this pretty? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'd be happy to breed something in return smile.gif

Could anyone please try do a blood swap with me for a 2G royal blue egg from male silver x female royal blue? I only have the one CB silver so a blood swap for the intended mate needed (while I try coax a silver out of my pair x3).

I'd be happy to take an IOU if you're willing to do a swap! Let me know, thanks. ^^

I often do... I've AP'ed a lot of Silver/RB's. xd.png I'll send the next one your way. They make nice lineages by themselves. wink.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/nZQ5Q

Hey :3

Is anyone breeding their CB Gold with Royal Blue? I could really use a 2nd gen Royal Blue from Gold as a mate for this pretty? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'd be happy to breed something in return smile.gif

If you don't mind a Male CB Gold bred with a Female Royal Blue I can help you happy.gif my guy comes off cooldown in about a day

I often do... I've AP'ed a lot of Silver/RB's. xd.png I'll send the next one your way. They make nice lineages by themselves. wink.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/nZQ5Q

Oh that's pretty! Alas, I don't have the means to create a personal lineage like that, haha. xP

Thank you very much! =)

ETA: Ahhh, your dragons in that lineage have such lovely names too!

Edited by Varekis

PM'd you with an eggie smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pQfje

Soooo... anyone need a 6th-gen pure Thuwed for anything? If you do, PM me.

Impressive.

Can anyone help me with a mate for this pretty I picked up from the AP?

I've influenced it male and I was thinking of mating it with a 4th gen black from silver checker if I was really lucky and someone had a silver fail spare ? (*dreams*)

I'd be happy to breed something in return

Edited by velvet_paw

Looking for 2G eggs from CB Female Black X CB Male GW ... don't care if they are Black or GW... just need the Mom to be Black and the dad to be GW. Willing to breed anything from my scroll (over 1200 dragons) in exchange if need be smile.gif Thank for any help that can be rendered smile.gif

are you still looking for these?

(I saw you had quite a few eggs sent)

I have 3 CB male gwyverns and 2 CB female blacks which I could try for you

are you still looking for these?

(I saw you had quite a few eggs sent)

I have  3 CB male gwyverns and 2 CB female blacks which I could try for you

Yes, if you can... I'd love to get as many as I can... have to lines that I'm working on... can breed something from my scroll in exchange, if you'd like smile.gif Can try and breed you a sibling to this one, if you'd like smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Yes, if you can... I'd love to get as many as I can... have to lines that I'm working on... can breed something from my scroll in exchange, if you'd like smile.gif  Can try and breed you a sibling to this one, if you'd like smile.gif

yes please smile.gif that would be perfect

I've got a Gwyvern for you

sending PMwith teleport link now

and I'll try my other CB black when I have space on my scroll

ETA no egg this week from my second pair. I'll try again next week

Edited by velvet_paw