Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Can anyone breed some holiday mates? I'd really love some help with these:

2G Ember(M) x Marrow

2G Ribbon dancer x Vine

2G Rosebud x White

2G Valentine 09 x Black

2G Alt Sweetling x Gold Wyvern (I'm dreaming of a mate for this beauty)

If you're interested, I can currently thank you with this black x silver, or eventually a pink from this pretty.

Repost-

Can anyone breed a couple 2nd gens as mates for some of our holiday dragons? Looking for: Sweetling x Hellfire, Sweetling x Royal Blue and Nocturne x Val 09 and others.

Thanks as always! Always happy to trade if I can breed anything you need.

Nureyev,

I bred a nocturne egg for you and sent the link via PM smile.gif

Request:

Could someone breed a moonstone from a cb moonstone/ cb tri-color winged snow angel for me? Like this one. I only need one more to complete my lineage.

Request:

Could someone breed a moonstone from a cb moonstone/ cb tri-color winged snow angel for me? Like this one. I only need one more to complete my lineage.

PMed you happy.gif

Tried for a Blue Stripe for Bloodyrose13 and got a GREEN, so...

FREE to a good home! PB Gen2 Green Stripe - lineage

GONE!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I'm looking for a blood swap. I know I've seen some shadow walker x silvers here before. I will be breeding this (influenced female) with this male silver. I would like to trade one of their offspring for another silver of this type of line. I'm asking now in case there is a list I need to get on smile.gif

Would anyone like to give this 3rd Gen Black x Thunder Black egg a new home?

It's for free! Just pm me^^

Claimed!^^

Edited by Souly

I still need a 2nd-gen Winter from CB Val 09 x Autumn and Summer, one of each :<

Also, putting http://dragcave.net/lineage/B91hE up for grabs. If you take it, please continue the lineage and gift it to someone else who can with the same condition.

Claim Here

I still need a 2nd-gen Winter from CB Val 09 x Autumn and Summer, one of each :<

Also, putting http://dragcave.net/lineage/B91hE up for grabs. If you take it, please continue the lineage and gift it to someone else who can with the same condition.

Claim Here

Took this egg smile.gif I had not decided what to breed my heartseekers with... until now smile.gif

Thank you smile.gif Will continue the line!

I need a mate for this tinsel, not sure what I am looking for, willing to offer most anything on my scroll, or one of their offspring.

Thanks~schusteralex2

Edited by schusteralex2

I need a mate for this tinsel, not sure what I am looking for, willing to offer most anything on my scroll, or one of their offspring.

Its not perfect, the lineage through Erno is a bit wonky, but I could offer this.

gifting:

two stair step magmas biggrin.gif from the mag lineage-- PLEASE name Mag ...

8th gen- out of pattern

gone

9th gen-- in pattern

grats saloiq

Edited by dragonpuck

blue again

3rd gen blue stripe from green w/ribbon dancer parents

gone

Edited by dragonpuck

Thanks~schusteralex2

i got something for you, i'll pm you! smile.gif

4th gen magi BBW x magi checker

I need a BBW to be a mate for the Magi I got from spring dragon

gone

Edited by dragonpuck

I have a beautiful 6th gen PB moonstone, for the first one who pm's me1 smile.gif

And i can open a list too, 10 spaces, because i have 2 couples that can give me a 6th gen! smile.gif

1. alyelle

2. aynessa

smile.gif

oops, i forgot to show you THE EGG!!! rolleyes.gif

ps. Ldyfsh already got an egg! smile.gif

Edited by happymom

I have a beautiful 6th gen PB moonstone, for the first one who pm's me1 smile.gif

And i can open a list too, 10 spaces, because i have 2 couples that can give me a 6th gen! smile.gif

smile.gif

Hey happymom! I'd love to be on your list if possible happy.gif I'd pm about the egg now, but I've just done a mass breed of IOU's and am waiting for everyone to accept their teleport links, so whenever you breed again is fine by me. Thanks for the offer!

1. alyelle

smile.gif

oops, i forgot to show you THE EGG!!! rolleyes.gif

Oh how pretty. wub.gif I would love an egg like that!!

I still really need a second-gen Winter from Val 09 x Autumn or Summer D: and Winter breeding will switch to spring soon and this is a really high priority heeeeelp pleeeeease I'll breed you super nice things...

I still really need a second-gen Winter from Val 09 x Autumn or Summer D: and Winter breeding will switch to spring soon and this is a really high priority heeeeelp pleeeeease I'll breed you super nice things...

D: I have two people waiting on eggs from my Val'09....otherwise, I'd help you out. sad.gif If you can wait 3 weeks (assuming I get eggs that is...) then I can try to breed for you??