poko5

DragDex Project

Do you think this is a good idea?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright just your daily update, planning some new features, Auto Updater, and weekly giveaway!

Ughhh im sick, expect work to slow down guys sad.gifcensorkip.gifmad.gifninja.gif !!!!

Once i round it off, ill release the first beta, not all dragons will be included, just to see what you think of it. So if you guys have any eggs you would like to give for the giveaway Pm me and we will sort something out!

Edited by poko5

Ughhh im sick, expect work to slow down guys sad.gifcensorkip.gifmad.gifninja.gif !!!!

Once i round it off, ill release the first beta, not all dragons will be included, just to see what you think of it. So if you guys have any eggs you would like to give for the giveaway Pm me and we will sort something out!

Me too... I had a migrane... I still have the headache... ow... ow.. ow....

PMing you now...

Sorry about being utterly useless, but the download freezes my computer every time I open it. Also, is it a download-only thing?

Sorry about being utterly useless, but the download freezes my computer every time I open it. Also, is it a download-only thing?

My computers won't let me :/ one is a linux, as a bonus

This looks really nice, but I'm not fond of the voice over...kinda creeps me out. I just wouldn't use it I guess.

Also, gamefreak I think it is, does not own the term "dex". For all we know it could be a truncation of "index". Other people use the same thing for their sites so I don't see why you would get in trouble for using the term also.

Wao I sorta died here. Sorry. Anything u need help wid? Also, yep I agree on de voice thang. Its pretty creepy.

Um, gpx is a pokemon /fan/ site that does not gain any money from hosting their website. If DC was to all of a sudden add dragondex material to the shop, they probably would get sued. You can't sell something you don't own the copyrights on.

Um, gpx is a pokemon /fan/ site that does not gain any money from hosting their website. If DC was to all of a sudden add dragondex material to the shop, they probably would get sued. You can't sell something you don't own the copyrights on.

Does not matter if you make money or not, fan art is art theft too. GPX also does make money from ads and donations.

Just know work has resumed!

It needs to resume again!!!

Let's pull together guys, and get this finished!

CHAAAAAAARRRGGEEEE *Charges headlong into the dragdex and begins to work on it yet again *

Wow... I forgot about this. I don't play here anymore but ill finish it and release it soon.

Wow... I forgot about this. I don't play here anymore but ill finish it and release it soon.

If you need any help, simply poke me, I'm very active here O.o

If you need any help, simply poke me, I'm very active here O.o

Nice to know, Now that i look at it its not very complete and is written in VB.Net, I dont even use that anymore, C# is the way to go! I think ill release the source code and if anyone wants to they can finish it.

Nice to know, Now that i look at it its not very complete and is written in VB.Net, I dont even use that anymore, C# is the way to go! I think ill release the source code and if anyone wants to they can finish it.

Well, I'll have a go and see if I can do something with it O.o

I can't wait to see this done, but I like the features on the other mentioned one, like it shows how many different breeds you have and what ones you don't, similar to the actual Pokedex.

I made my own dragdex out of boredom a few months ago,

I'll see if I can find it through my microsoft word files and maybe share some things I had on it c:

Ogawd old topic.

I started making a .exe "dragdex" once. I included the Black and white features.

Now I have a question; would I require the permission of the artists to include their work in the dex? Assuming yes, but there are some cases that would cause this project to go incomplete.