Trikonasana

100% Completion

Complete as in collecting EVERYTHING and doing EVERYTHING?

-Spyro: Ripto's Rage.

Right now i'm starting to do a complete runthrough of Mass Effect 1, then Mass Effect 2...

I'm going to start working on getting a completion on Fable III though.

Once I get over my lazy self i'm going to try for 100% on Dawn of the Dragon, but collecting items is sooo boring.

user posted image

Offhand I can think of LoZ:TP, a couple Kirby games, and Spyro - Dawn of the Dragon.

Current: Animal crossing GC. UCs used for impossible items (a couple shirts and furniture, some models you only get 1 of when there are many variations), everything else must be obtained without UCs. Catalog MUST be completed. Time traveling ONLY to the past, and ONLY if the memory card hasn't been in ANY system AT ALL since the time/date I'm headed to. Very, very time consuming. D:

Ah, need to add the first Fatal Frame to that list. =3 Even snapped the hidden, unlisted ghost "Hands from Floor" - took me nearly an hour to find the bloody thing.

actually, one of the reasons I have so few here is because I have a tendency to restart a game if I think I'm missing something, their levels are not high enough for some reason or else I think I messed up somewhere along the line and start over from scratch again. Though there is one game I have that will probably take me at least a year to complete. "The World Ends With You," aka TWEWY. This game is said to be impossible to complete 100% percent without using a guide to get the pins, and with 300+ pins to obtain, and at least one of them can only be obtained once, I can totally understand.

You may not 'be as much of a gamer' but you are a gamer, and a friend in my book.

Why thank you ^^ I love how all my friends are into shooters and i'm all like "LOL HEY I COMPLETED GBA KIRBY 100%."

Honestly i'm not much for shooters at all. They're fun with my friends because I'm terrible at them and they make for good laughs because of it, but by myself I'd much rather beat Spyro Attack of the Rhynocs 100% for the bazillionth time.

I forgot one. Bugdom for the Mac way back in the day. It was my favourite game as a kid, and I collected everything (while using health cheats like my life depended on it which i guess in-game it did).

Gameboy/Gameboy Color:

- Pokemon Silver (except Mew, but I Gameshark'd it in xd.png)

- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

- Kirby's Dreamland

- Shrek Smackdown (or something like that, it was called)

Gameboy Advance:

- Spyro: Season of Ice

- Spyro: Season of Flame

- Super Mario World

Nintendo DS:

- Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning

- Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night

- Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon

Nintendo Wii:

- SimAnimals

- Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon

PC:

- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

- a lot of those Fisher-price and JumpStart games when I was younger where you had to collect a million things

Why thank you ^^ I love how all my friends are into shooters and i'm all like "LOL HEY I COMPLETED GBA KIRBY 100%."

Honestly i'm not much for shooters at all. They're fun with my friends because I'm terrible at them and they make for good laughs because of it, but by myself I'd much rather beat Spyro Attack of the Rhynocs 100% for the bazillionth time.

I know what you mean. O___________O I'm not particularly fond of shooter games either. And I applaud you for being able to play those hand-held games for Spyro, I could never get the hang of it even after playing for four hours! I couldn't tell the height of anything in those games even if my life depended on it. @_@

I beat DKC2 on 100%, but that's it.

What's that? ?_? I don't think I've heard of that game, but then again I'm horrible with acronyms. Believe me, it took me a month to figure out what "brb" meant. happy.gif()

What's that? ?_? I don't think I've heard of that game, but then again I'm horrible with acronyms. Believe me, it took me a month to figure out what "brb" meant. happy.gif()

DKC2 = Donkey Kong Country 2, I believe.

And I used to think that brb meant that they were burping tongue.gif

As for my gaming, I don't know if I've ever beaten a game 100%. To me, beating the final boss means that the game is over. I guess that makes me kinda a lazy gamer.

Edited by Starscream64

no, it's just to you its complete. There are some games where you can still beat it and get one hundred percent, but some of them have extra stuff that you can do, like the three Spyro games for the PS1. In the first one you have to get everything in all the stages leading up to the boss, otherwise you cannot fight him. Then after you beat him you can unlock a bonus round where you can get all of the rest of the treasure that he had stolen before you beat him. In the second one you just need to get a certain amount of 'Orbs' to unlock the door to the final boss and you unlock an amusement park when you beat him, but if you get one hundred percent in the game you unlock Super Flame Breath in the amusement park that you can take with you throughout the game since it's permanent while you have it on (there is also a trick with that were you can start a new game with Super Flame Breath as well, but it makes some of the 'quests' in the game harder to accomplish @_@). And then in the third one it's basically the same thing except when you get one hundred percent in that game you unlock a bonus area where you can fight the boss...again over a pit of lava in a flying saucer. All of them except for the second one if I remember right, actually has two sets of credits for the ending of the game. :3

Ime obsessive when it comes to platnum trophies in video games. I'm proud of my list.

-infamous

-infamous 2

-assassin's creed 2

-assassin's creed brotherhood

-modern warfare 2 (star 69 sucked)

-sly cooper

- sly 2

-sly 3

-mirror's edge

-ratchet and clank, crack in time

Working on.

-portal 2 ( 85% I think)

-duke nukem forever

- heavy rain

TOO much time...

Yeah, it's Donkey Kong Country 2. I guess I could've made that a little more clear. (:

Edited by Kei To Everything

no, it's just to you its complete. There are some games where you can still beat it and get one hundred percent, but some of them have extra stuff that you can do, like the three Spyro games for the PS1. In the first one you have to get everything in all the stages leading up to the boss, otherwise you cannot fight him. Then after you beat him you can unlock a bonus round where you can get all of the rest of the treasure that he had stolen before you beat him. In the second one you just need to get a certain amount of 'Orbs' to unlock the door to the final boss and you unlock an amusement park when you beat him, but if you get one hundred percent in the game you unlock Super Flame Breath in the amusement park that you can take with you throughout the game since it's permanent while you have it on (there is also a trick with that were you can start a new game with Super Flame Breath as well, but it makes some of the 'quests' in the game harder to accomplish @_@). And then in the third one it's basically the same thing except when you get one hundred percent in that game you unlock a bonus area where you can fight the boss...again over a pit of lava in a flying saucer. All of them except for the second one if I remember right, actually has two sets of credits for the ending of the game. :3

I didn't say that it was complete. I said that beating a game means that it's over to me. See? Completely different! biggrin.gif

My logic is thus: the point of the game is to save the princess from the castle. You save the princess from the castle, credits roll, yay! I beat the game! 8D Insert another game, and rinse, wash, and repeat.

But kudos to you folks that do! I personally, just lose the drive to continue once it's beaten.

Edited by Starscream64

But see, that's what I mean. As long as you have completed the storyline you're happy. You don't particularly care about get all the secret and hidden things in the game like some of us other gamers do. wink.gif See, I said the word 'complete' for what your goal is, lol. Like I said, a game being 'complete' depends on what a person feels is complete, and just beating the game without worrying about all the other stuff is enough for you. :3

I'm too obsessive too just leave it at beating the final level. For example, I'm trying to beat heavy rain on 100%. If you know anything about that game, you would know that it has 22 alternate endings depending on your choices through the game. I'm trying to get the last few trophies, one being see all the endings. got some work to do.

Jak and Daxter

Okami (stupid Demon Gates!)

Okamiden

Kingdom Hearts 2 Beginners mode, Standard mode, currently workin on Proud mode

Don't play any games but my friends say I'm a 'hardcore gamer' cause I'm dedicated to them lol

Just about any Spyro game or Crash Bandicoot game I've gotten 100% on. I remember I was SOOO close to finifhing the first Jack and Daxter, I was only missing to items to complete the game dry.gif

I am this censorkip.gif ing close to 100% on Lego Star Wars (Complete Saga, DS version) but I can't find two of those stupid canister things. It's so aggravating. I've never looked up cheats, but I just might have to resort to it on this one.

Edited by rainbowsmile

Pretty sad but I'm definitely working on completing Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. /shot xd.png Wow this game is addictive.

I know right? I have LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Wii version) and LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Wii) I've got all the red bricks in LSWIII, but I'm missing some mini-kits and characters...

The only games I'm totally 100% complete on are LEGO Indiana Jones (DS version) and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (DS version). And I guess I'm technically 100% on my Pokemon Diamond game, but only because I let a friend with AR play on my file, but I don't count that one. All my other Pokemon games(Emerald, Platinum, HeartGold, and White), I've done everything except complete the Pokedex. I've also beaten the Zelda games Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks, but I've never had the patience to find every Heart Piece/Skulltula/Golden Bug/whatever. And I've technically completed the storyline of Bioshock a few times, but I've never unlocked all the achievements.

Edited by Denwayasha

I don't complete that many games, mostly because I lose patience and want to go through the storyline again. But I have completed two of the the three Spyro games in the original three, and the original Jak and Daxter game. I am sure that there have been a few others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Well, I do have a platinum trophy for Mirror's Edge (which means I got all of the trophies, or achievements, for the game), but I think the only games I've actually gotten one hundred percent on are some of the Lego games, and even then I commonly played with a friend.

Mirror's edge took me forever wacko.gif but it was a good game so i didn't mind playing it a few times.