Trikonasana

100% Completion

I'm not really a 100% gamer, more of a speed gamer, I complete games as fast as I can XP

but ONCE I finish em, I restart, and go 100%+every possible glitch I can find.

I came sooo close to completing Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, but there's a glitch that makes the counter stuck at 99% even though I've found everything. tongue.gif Kinda disapointed.

Bit by the completionist bug again while playing Link's Awakening on virtual console for nostalgia.

I made three copies of a zero-death playthrough just so I could have as many possible endings available as I could with three saves:

1) 0 deaths, 12/12 photo album: called "THIEF" in dialog, full ending sequence with Marin

2) 0 deaths, 11/12 photo album: called "Link" in dialog, full ending sequence with Marin

3) 1+ deaths, 12/12 photo album: called "THIEF" in dialog, cut-off ending sequence

4) 1+ deaths, 11/12 photo album: called "Link" in dialog, cut-off ending sequence. Not enough saves to keep this, but easily facilitated by letting the boss kill me and then running back in.

The reason 12/12 photo results in being called "THIEF" is because the 7th photo is obtained by stealing from the shop, and once you've stolen anything, all NPCs will call you a thief. Forever. Also, you get laser'd to death the next time you walk back into the shop. Which is how I got the single death on save #3, which was a copy of save #1, which was a copy of save #2. >.>

Edited by Lythiaren

Well, so far i have completed LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga (Wii) and Space Camp (Wii) and Sonic Generations (PC) 100% complete. But i'm trying to complete a lot more. xd.png

I used to be a complete 100% freak (and I still am at times), but I've chilled down about it now. The main thing I'm interested in getting now is as many achievements/trophys as possible smile.gif

i can only get 100% on kiddie games haha

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

Yoshi's Island

Spyro

Sypro: Enter the Dragonfly

much harder to get all the trophies etc on more recent games. however, my fiance has 100% on both L4D games and I just can't imagine how that worked haha. I'm sure he'll try to get me to 100% on it now that I actually own my own copy on steam.

My friend and I finished Spyro: Ripto's Rage 100% in one sitting. My PS2 wouldn't save the game, so we had to keep playing...

I actually got 100% completion on LEGO pirates of the carribean. I played through all the levels with my friend, and then got 100% by myself, cause we definitely don't have enough time to do 100% together. I was a little disappointed by the minikits, though, I mean it's like yay I can boat around in a tiny area now. I really wish they made that area bigger though.

Ah to remember the times when there wasn't much more than beating a game to complete it. Then game developers must have decided that they needed people to play their games more so they added extra things to do once the game was beaten. I remember this one sonic game for the game gear called "sonic triple trouble" where you had to get all the chaos emeralds by going through about 5 bonus levels by finding some hidden tv in different normal levels. I can remember getting to the end of the last bonus level a bunch of times and I would always get shot into these boulders that looked like they could be destroyed but never would be destroyed, and I would fall down and get taken out of the final bonus level, and I would always get to the very end and beat the game, but I would lose because I didn't have all the chaos emeralds. I still get a tinge of annoyance about that, and a little regret that I didn't try a little harder to get that last chaos emerald.

I don't really get 100% completion in very many games, because I tend to play a lot of online games which are being added to all the time, so it's usually pretty much impossible to get 100% completion in them. You may complete all the content at some point, but eventually they will add more content to the game and it will become incomplete again.

Edit: I meant to say this before when I posted this but forgot: My hat's off to anyone who actually has "caught them all" in pokemon.

Edited by Jrady

I can't think of any game I've gotten 100% completion on. I'm not very good at video games in general and I'm impatient ;u;

Have gotten 100% completion in Lego harry potter years 1-4 and Lego Lord of the rings. Both on wii

100% on Super Mario Galaxy 2 c: That means all gold stars, green stars and comet medals have been collected, and the Perfect Run has been completed C:

Most of the time though, I beat a game but don't worry with collecting everything. Others I'm working on. Ouo

You will laugh at me, but I have 100% completion on Simanimals Wii, Simanimals Africa Wii AND Simanimals Africa DS - and I am PROUD! biggrin.gif It took a while... It's annoying that I can't find the last 3 plants on Simanimals DS though sad.gif Anyway, I don't believe I have 100% on anything else apart from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!. On Super Mario Galaxy I have 119 stars (missing Dreadnought Galaxy Purple Coin Challenge), and on Super Mario Galaxy 2 I just need the Comet Coin from the final Bowser fight to open up the last two stars and hence the Green Stars. On LOZ:Ocarina Of Time I have about 15 Golden Skulltultas which I can't be bothered to find... Generally, I'm not too bothered about 100%-completing games actually. But I am sure as hell proud of my Simanimals acheivements xd.png

Oh yeah, nearly forgot! I 100% completed Yoshi's Story too. One of the most underrated games in history, that one...

EDIT:And I got 100% on Spore Creatures. That's it for my completed games, though. I think.

Edited by dracopenguin

Bumping old thread, but I tried to get 100% on all Super Mario games I played. Some exceptions were 2(USA version) and Sunshine.

I am most proud of the fact that I completed Horizon: Zero Dawn on PS4. I had never been patient enough to receive a platinum trophy in the past, but I was deeply invested in Aloy's story!

I have gotten 100% completion on:

Spyro the Dragon [both PSX and Reignited!]

Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon [PSX original]

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Ratchet & Clank [PS2 original]

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle [that one was HARD]

Final Fantasy X [PS2 original]

Mega Man X Command Mission

Not sure if it counts, but I got all achievements on No Man's Sky and completed all questlines as of update 3.99.1

I'm currently working on getting 100% on Dragon Warrior Monsters [GBC original]!

The first game I ever 100% was Dark Souls Remastered. I also got all the Aquarium Designer achievements and I'm working on Prey 2017, ds2, and Elden Ring

Wait I forgot I had a living Dex in pokemon Alpha sapphire. So there's that.

Edited by Cruellinnet