Trikonasana

100% Completion

What games have you completed 100%, if any? Do you have any that you're working on? What parts of games you've played make it seemingly impossible to reach that coveted 100% completion status?

I think the first one I managed was Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA.

Greatest achievement ever was completing Okami 100% after hours and hours of gameplay and actually bruising my wrist beating one of the Devil Gate Trials.

Oh lord let's see... just going from the top of my head here... :

- Okami (That last Devil Gate was horrific)

- Jet Force Gemini (I warned you about those Floyd missions, bro)

- Devil May Cry (possibly my proudest one here)

- Super Mario 64

- Ocarina of Time (Hylian Loach, Skulltulas, the lot, I think)

- Tales of Symphonia

- Skies of Arcadia Legends

- Nier

- Lylat Wars / Starfox 64

- Resident Evil 4

- Kingdom Hearts (between me and best friend)

- Silent Hill 1, 2 and 3, Shattered Memories

- Fatal Frame / Project Zero

I think that may be it but I might end up adding more. o_o As far as I know, everything there is 100%. Maybe.

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

My friends all laughed at me when I told them how I hurt my wrist, but Okami is serious business. That last devil gate trial was just ridiculous xd.png It took me a few hours because I had to take breaks (my arm was going numb, and to make matters worse my choice weapons are Rosaries).

I have completed both Mario 64 and Kirby 64 as well - those games were really fun, I seem to remember, but I think in Mario 64 there were a couple of stars that were very difficult for me for some reason.

I have never "caught them all" in a Pokémon game, but I do have a close friend who filled up the pokedex in Yellow version.

I've never 100% completed a game, but the closest I've come is two achievements away from fully finishing Assassin's Creed II. Stupid feathers, I never had the patience to find all of you.

Edited by Getpwned

I've never 100% completed a game, but the closest I've come is two achievements away from fully finishing Assassin's Creed II. Stupid feathers, I never had the patience to find all of you.

I feeeeeel your pain! ; w ;

I'm having more luck in assassin's creed: brotherhood.

I do like to try and complete my games 100% but I tend to get bored of searching for stuff ><

I feeeeeel your pain! ; w ;

I'm having more luck in assassin's creed: brotherhood.

I do like to try and complete my games 100% but I tend to get bored of searching for stuff ><

Yeah, I had all the achievements except for getting all the feathers, and wearing the Auditore Cape in each city.

I got all the glyphs, and even killed ten people in a swordfight without taking damage. In Brotherhood, I actually did get all the feathers, but there were only five in the game, so blah >.<

Totaled out? O Dear

-

Bioshock 2

Pokemon silver

Pokemon red, blue, nd leaf green,

Fable 1 &2

Halo 1,2,3,ODST,Reach,and Wars

Kamio

Red Faction, 1,2 and Geurilla

Jac 1 2 3 and X

R&C 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

I've beat lots of games 100% I just don't really remember exactly which games I did do that. I think the most recent one was...... Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Other's in the past I have beat completely, I just don't remember all, and I don't really want to write them. Lol

Pretty sad but I'm definitely working on completing Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. /shot xd.png Wow this game is addictive.

If I haven't gotten the 100% completion, I haven't finished the game. This includes every ending for every Harvest Moon game I've ever owned, completing Pokedexes and all that. You wouldn't believe how much I raged way back in the day when I learned that Nintendo didn't want to send Mew distribution events up to Canada for Gen1 Pokemon.

Sandboxes are not happy places for me. Makes me kind of wonder why I have Minecraft. >>

I've finished Portal 2 single player. Still can't beat co-op because everyone already did and refuses to play.

BEAT LEGO STAR WARS YAY.

The only problem with completing a game 100% is that afterward there's really not much to do at all :/

I guess there are several games I have (at least tried to) completed 100%. It's just that I never remember, which ones I did. Anyway the three that come to my mind immediately are...

Devil May Cry 3 ... (currently working on the firs installment)

Assassin's Creed II ... (found all feathers, yay! never had the energy to look for the flags in the first game, though)

Silent Hill 2-5 ... (yes, fully replaying a game just to see a different monologue/cutscene at the end is no prob for me)

Of course there are games with which you don't really know if you've "fully" beaten them. For example, I always seem to find new assignments in ME. Then again when can you say you've completed e.g. L4D? These among other reasons are why I gave up tracking my full completions and simply concentrate on enjoying the game biggrin.gif

- Pokemon Blue (well, I don't remember if I ever got Mew on that particular file, but I did at least get the entire 150 for the certificate)

- Megaman Battle Network 2 (HubStyle, YEAH! Too bad there's not much to do with it once you get it, since you already got S-ranks on every V3 boss anyway)

- Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Never. And I never will.

For one, I don't play enough games. For two, the games I play tend to be ones that are all but impossible to complete.

The most notable ones that come to mind are:

Zelda: A Link to the Past

Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Pokemon Ruby (Dex, contests, tower)

Pokemon FireRed

Pokemon LeafGreen

Pokemon Diamond

Pokemon Pearl

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Zelda: Twilight Princess

I really should do the mini-fig quest in Wind Waker... :/

-K-

I have video game OCD so pretty much every game I play ends up 100% complete. The only exceptions are games with co-op modes / achievements as I can't get anyone to play them with me D:

Sucks not having internet for the PS3.

Spyro the Dragon (at least four times)

Spyro: Ripto's Rage (also at least four times)

Spyro: Year of the Dragon (again, at least four times)

Spyro: A Hero's Tale (once)

MegaManX (at least three times)

.Hack/GU vol.1 (played it through twice and missed a weapon the first time).

.Hack (first two volumes, didn't bother getting every thing after that).

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (once, but didn't do the challenge. Had enough of the game).

Yugioh: Dark Duel Stories (was actually pretty easy once you knew what you were doing...)

Champions of Norrath (you can't really miss anything in that one, and takes forever).

MegaManX2 (I think that was the one I played on GBC before, it was really old).

Mario Sunshine (was bored)

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (except for those blasted Poes! I only needed two more to break the curse but for some reason I couldn't find them anywhere in both the Game Cube version and Wii version).

Pokemon Crystal (not counting all the pokemon since me and my brother both only had Crystal and knew no one that could trade the other pokemon with us. We both had teams with lvl 100 pokemon).

Blaze&Blade (Me and my brother were actually able to find both the Earth and Star Tiara, which is insanely hard, and I think we beat the final dragon once, barely. But there are two choices that you can make. Though we had to start over again and haven't had the chance to get that far again).

(thinks some more) I think that might be it?

Edit: Forgot one!

Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2 (I haven't maxed out everyone's states yet, but I've done everything else).

Edited by Lunardragon89

Well let me see if I remember them all lol:

-Tales of the Abyss

-Tales of Destiny

-Tales of Symphonia

-Tales of Vesperia

-Final Fantasy(1-13 excluding 11)*

-Dante's Inferno

-Tekken 6

-Super Street Fighter 4

-123 arcade games (ps3 and 360 together)[just counted all of them]

-Xenosaga (1-3)

-Dragon Quest (7 and 8)

-Ico

-Shadow of Colossus

-Mega Man X (Even the Hadouken)

-Prince of Persia(SoT, TTT, TWW, TFS)

-Prince of Persia

-Gears of War 1 and 2

-Assassins Creed (1, 2, Brotherhood)

-Blue Dragon

-Infinite Undiscovery

-Last Remnant

-Lost Odyssey

-Dark Cloud 1 and 2

-./Hack (All 4)

-./Hack GU (First 2)

-Onimusha (All 4)

-Legend of Dragoon

-Earthbound

-Mario RPG: Legend of Seven Stars

-Paper Mario

-Mario Sunshine

-E.V.O.

-Legend of Mana

-Dawn of Mana

-Eternal Eyes

-Homefront

-Newest Medal of Honor

-Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2

-Mortal Kombat 2011

-White Knight Chronicles

Total = 191

And I know I missed some in there. Not near game collection, but I have sorted out What I've beaten 100% and What I havent played yet =D

Edit

-New Duke Nukem

-Duke Nukem 64

-Duke Nukem Zero Hour

-Pokemon Blue

-Pokemon Crystal

-Majin and Forsaken Kingdom

-Trinity Universe

-Hyperdimension Neptunia

-Alan Wake

New Total = 200

Edited by SuroPenguin

that's another one I forgot! Sands of Time! I did that one as well in less then two days since it really annoyed me how it didn't keep the save file for when I was a little more than half way through the game. And I'm only counting the games that I beat without using any cheats what so ever. As for the first X game, after my brother got the Hadouken I decided that it wasn't worth the effort since you loss it very easily and stuff.

I probably have the worst list of anybody here tongue.gif (not as much of a gamer as everyone else)

But I've also done Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

If you don't count completing the Pokedex (which I have never done), I've beaten Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, Platinum and Black.

I probably have the worst list of anybody here tongue.gif (not as much of a gamer as everyone else)

But I've also done Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

If you don't count completing the Pokedex (which I have never done), I've beaten Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, Platinum and Black.

You may not 'be as much of a gamer' but you are a gamer, and a friend in my book.