sigam

Sigam's Art Shoppe

Would you accept another night glory, or could you wait around four weeks for a third gen inbred day glory?

If you could, would you just do a wolf or wolfs that you think would be in a proper stance for "power and love isn't everything" or just "power isn't everything"? I kinda want them to be like indian or something... Can you also do a wolf looking into a puddle or something and seeing a monster and "Is that really what everyone sees me as?" somewhere on it? I can also give you a thuwed... pick, fall thuwed, terrae thuwed, or purple thuwed.

Sorry, StarSea, I'm really only looking for Hollies and Alts right now. :3 If I need Glories in the future, however, I will be sure to contact you.

Hey Drizzle, an awesome friend gave me an alt black and I was wondering... If I breed him and get an alt hatchie, could I request something? He has a long and messy lineage though.

*stares at the amazing arts* I could definitely try for an Alt Black if you take IOUs *has many Blacks* ^^

Must have some of this beautiful art though!

please can i have a R143 drawn for my new forum profile pic can give tinsel eggs EDIT never mind made one myself

Edited by railbussimon

Hmm, I'd be willing to give a Shimmer for some pretty art.

Two questions first, after you make it, would you be willing to turn it into a avvie and siggy banner as well?

Thanks! biggrin.gif

8D That would be awesome!

And do you mean just cropping it sorta like mine so that it's banner? Either way, yeah, I can do that. ^.^

Not sure when he will breed cause drugs (cb holly) is a bit stubborn I could to try and breed a gold or silver from him if you like for you. If that's okay ? It might take a bit becuase I just got a cb gold and hoping it turn female.

If you like me to breed him for you I can do so c: I can breed him to anything you like A's well. Keep in mind he does not like breed and is stubborn xd.png especially with old penk dragons he seems to not breed with them.

Edited by Sailor Moon

I, like, totally know you. x3

/lurklurklurk

Let's see how my Shimmer baby breeds when the luff grows up <33

@Sailor Moon - I will certainly consider that! I mostly want dragons I don't have, but a low-gen gold is always tempting, even if the daddy is pretty temperamental. wink.gif

@Verridith - Oh Verri, we just keep meeting like this. ;D <33 Let me know how the baby shimmer goes. You know how to get ahold of me, I'll do things for ya anyday.

I can breed you a silver shimmer. :3 Course my siler shimmer is still an egg xd.png But it's a perfect horse X silver shimmer Stairstep.

I'd love if you could make a sprite about 150 X 150 (IDK, sizes you like xd.png). And could it be a wolf? Something kinda like you black wolf sprite you showed as an example.

But could it have electric blue markings...with the markings make them how ever you want :3

Also, for the pose could it be like so: https://i.imgur.com/rFyyBfl.jpg

@Sailor Moon - I will certainly consider that! I mostly want dragons I don't have, but a low-gen gold is always tempting, even if the daddy is pretty temperamental. wink.gif

@Verridith - Oh Verri, we just keep meeting like this. ;D <33 Let me know how the baby shimmer goes. You know how to get ahold of me, I'll do things for ya anyday.

Sure I try my best and I just got a shimmer a silver one A's well I could breed that if you want me to but it's still a egg and I have to hatch it's mate do you take ious for art ?

Haha, yes! -salutes- Little Vyr is just an ungendered hatchling as of now, but should gender and grow up very soon. S/he's got 40+ clicks now, omg. o__o

@Sailor Moon - Whichever you prefer! smile.gif I do take IOUs and I don't mind waiting. Out of curiosity, do you ever take IOUs for your other Holly? I don't care about generation really, I'm just interested in owning a Holly. It's okay if not though, I would be happy to work out anything. C:

@Verridith - Aww, ickle cutie! <33 Wow, dang girl. That's awesome. O: You can do iiiit, little hatchie. *pompoms* Mine from a previous order literally just hatched today. So much excitement. @____@

Okay I breed you a shimmer when it grows up c: and do I give you a ref on here or in a pm?

My holly is cb so it be gen 2 I can put you on the list c: I do have another one it's agen 5 if you like that one . The gen two everyone offering on it someone might have claimed it I have to wait for there pm on that one. But the other is free and open c;

That's very exciting, Kiite! Good luck with the mate. biggrin.gif

And okay, Sailor Moon! I would love a holly from your Gen 5, that is fine by me. smile.gif Please PM your reference to me if you don't mind.

Edited by sigam