sigam

Sigam's Art Shoppe

Hello, all! I'm Sigam, or Drizzle if you will, and I like many others am out to complete my DC collection! I have quite a few dragons in my cave, but I'm at the point where I think taking commissions would greatly speed up the process for me.

I'm capable of drawing many things (dragons being amongst them, yes!), but dragons are not all I can do. I mostly focus around wolves/canines, and sometimes humans, but I'm completely flexible. Please check http://patenth.deviantart.com/gallery/ if you want to see more examples.

Here are the dragons I am looking for, and what you may receive for them. I will accept either eggs or hatchlings:

Customized Pixel Tag

Click for Image

Price: Any Shimmerscale

Full Color, No Background

Click for Image

Price: Any Shimmerscale

Special Deal!

Two Full-Color, No Backgrounds and a pixel Full-Color like THIS. The pixel will be smaller though, perhaps.

Price: All 3 Shimmerscales (IOUs accepted), Neglected

Yes, I will take IOUs, especially for Shimmers.

Please realize that art theft will not be tolerated. You cannot claim that you did any of the pieces I give you, and you may not remove my signature. Thanks for looking!

To do:

- Art for Holly IOU

- Art for Holly IOU

Edited by sigam

Do you take IOUs for the tinsels, and do you have any requirements for their lineage? I'd like to make a request.

Edited by kadoatie

Oh wow. Oh wow. Amazing. D: I want so badly.

Would you be willing to do art of a human (full color, no background) for one of the two silver tinsel eggs I have on my scroll? Or an IOU of a bronze tinsel egg with this lineage? ('Prized' is my tinsel.) Not sure if you take IOU's...

This is the character I want drawn. The style is veerry cartoony, though, so do ask if you're confused about something... x3; Pose-wise, could he be sitting/lounging on the ground and smirking? And you can keep it black and white. (and yes, it's a guy. My drawing style is unfortunately quite androgynous...)

Thanks. <33

Edited by Switch

Sorry for the belated replies! I've been away unexpectedly. ^.^

@Skypool - Your avatar is different now, I think? If you want, you can PM me the character and I'll make something signature-sized. :3

@kadoatie - I'm not picky about lineage, but sort of iffy on IOU's? Not that I don't trust you, but because I need the motivation to make me draw. XD Getting something done before an egg dies makes me want to work harder? If that makes sense. ^.^ If you end up having a successful breeding though, feel free to let me know and we can negotiate from there? :D

@Switch - Either is fine, I'm not picky, though the egg might give me slightly more time to work? C:

About the picture - sitting is fine, but do you want it in your cartoony style, or my human style? Black and white isn't a problem at all, but I want to make sure about styles before I start. X3

Edited by sigam

Sure. One of the silver tinsels hatched, anyway, so do you want the hatchie? Just tell me whenever you want the teleport link. :3

And human style, if you don't mind. Thanks so much. <3

Edited by Switch

Whichever! I'd just probably accept the hatchie sooner so it doesn't grow/die. You can PM me the link whenever you have time and I'll get started on the drawing? If that's okay. :3

Edited by sigam

O_O....

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD. <333

/dies

I. Love. It. So. Much. ;A; asdfjgahshdasfs, you are amazing person. <333

My brain just broke. ;3; I wasn't aware that Rulio was capable of being that sexy. :'D

Edited by Switch

@Switch - Sorry for the belatedness, but YAAAAAY! I'm so very glad you liked the final product. X3 He is a sexy character indeed~. It was so much fun. <333333 I hope you will enjoy it! 8D

I have a cheese hatchling I could trade for a full color, no background. I'll also throw in a bronze hatchling if you make it large enough (about signature size) and detailed.

Is this okay?

I'd like for you to draw me a hatchling similar to the one in my signature, but dark purple with wings? So basically a dark purple and black color scheme I'd like about the same pose, but you can change it up a bit. Make it look serious, yet playful if that makes any sense. Also, if possible, if you could do the iris of the eye in rainbow, like starting in one area red, then gradually changing like a color wheel?

So can you confirm that you can do this? If so, i'll PM you with the teleport link. smile.gif

Edited by TheDarkCynder

Sure, I can do that. :3 You want it small/signature-sized, dark purple and black, with wings and rainbow eyes in a similar pose. Gotcha! Do you want it to have any particular markings (tribal, stripes, henna) or just faded or spotted? I just want to be clear. smile.gif

Sure, I can do that. :3 You want it small/signature-sized, dark purple and black, with wings and rainbow eyes in a similar pose. Gotcha! Do you want it to have any particular markings (tribal, stripes, henna) or just faded or spotted? I just want to be clear. smile.gif

No, unless you think of something that would look good on it as a marking, I don't need any.

Okay! Thank you, I'll work on this today and tomorrow and then show you a version you can approve or disapprove and we'll go from there. :) Thanks!

Could I have an update? You haven't been on this thread for a bit, has something happened?

I see that you are getting a lot of request so I'm not sure if you're request slots will be full by the time you read this, but i have a request as well.

I loved your Wolf Realism picture, so my question is, can you make a wolf made of fire as realistic as possible?

I don't know how much you woould charge for that, but I can breed 1 or 2 tinsels tomorrow. If they won't give me tinsel eggs, then I'll wait to order my request, but I just want to know if you could make that kind of pic and if you'd take 2 tinsels (silver and gold) for that level of difficulty?

Argh, sorry guys, I really haven't been around lately. x.x Been busy with real life and a plethora of other commissions.

@Cynder - I've sketched the pose, but haven't gotten farther than that thanks to RL. I'm so sorry about the wait. D:

@Everyone else - I've updated my prices to reflect what I still need. A friend gifted me a gold tinsel, and I have three of each of the others, so I really don't need them anymore. ^^; Thanks anyways.

*scuttles to work on art*