Jump to content
Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Bump ? Too good to waste... 

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Bump ? Too good to waste... 

Your trade post says 5th gen, btw, while you actually have a 4th gen.

Share this post


Link to post

One of my projects is finished!  Behold my guardian X shimmer checker!  If anyone wants a sibling, message me and I'll make a list.  No promises on the breed.  I was pretty much given all the eggs for the project so I'm giving the siblings away.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Ytak said:

One of my projects is finished!  Behold my guardian X shimmer checker!  If anyone wants a sibling, message me and I'll make a list.  No promises on the breed.  I was pretty much given all the eggs for the project so I'm giving the siblings away.

Pretty! :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, PapaverK said:

Yeah I finally did this https://dragcave.net/lineage/C9Y65 Black truffle and Pyrope 6th gen.

It took about four weeks as the 5th gen pair 'do not show much interest in each other'

Lovely!

Share this post


Link to post

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Wqkdz

 

He may not look super-special to you, but

 

- I can breed him to the 4th gen I already have

- then go on to breed that result to the 5th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 6th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 7th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 8th gen I already have

- breed that result to my 9th gen ^_^

 

And then, if I haven't mucked up and if there are no refusals, I'll have a non-inbred PB Undine 10th gen with ALL THE DRAGONS ON MY SCROLL.

And yes, it took a while.

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/20/2019 at 4:23 PM, Fly-by-Night said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Wqkdz

 

He may not look super-special to you, but

 

- I can breed him to the 4th gen I already have

- then go on to breed that result to the 5th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 6th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 7th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 8th gen I already have

- breed that result to my 9th gen ^_^

 

And then, if I haven't mucked up and if there are no refusals, I'll have a non-inbred PB Undine 10th gen with ALL THE DRAGONS ON MY SCROLL.

And yes, it took a while.

 

Wow!  That's great!  I can fully appreciate another person's scroll only project.  I'm a little sad I can't offer to help.  Just a little.  ;) I hope your dragons are very agreeable and give you eggs and no refusals!  I look forward to the 10th gen.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, a lot of mine are scroll-only, too! XD Though the Rainbow Rocks probably used the largest number of individuals of all my lines.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Ytak said:

 

Wow!  That's great!  I can fully appreciate another person's scroll only project.  I'm a little sad I can't offer to help.  Just a little.  ;) I hope your dragons are very agreeable and give you eggs and no refusals!  I look forward to the 10th gen.

Thank you! :) The fifth gens weren't interested in each other, though. I've already bred a replacement that's currently growing up.

 

@Ruby Eyes: That's lovely!!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Fly-by-Night said:

The fifth gens weren't interested in each other, though. I've already bred a replacement that's currently growing up.

Just making sure: you do know that "no interest" does not mean they'd never have a baby together, right?

 

Tiny side project with Omens and Summonables in base. It just occurred to me that this would look lovely with SAs as well :D

https://dragcave.net/lineage/IuFQ4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Just making sure: you do know that "no interest" does not mean they'd never have a baby together, right?

 

I know, but it often takes a while, and I'm impatient now. XD

Share this post


Link to post

Working on a Brimstone/Turpentine lineage inspired by (and using) this Thuwed beauty. With that Turpentine and a future child of my 2G Brim/Turp pairs, I'll be at 4G. It's...oddly hard to find Brimstones/Turps in trades! 

Share this post


Link to post

I don´t really know where else to ask, I´m looking for someone who can breed a 3rd gen male Caligene x female Bronze Tinsel checker that is unrelated to Greed + BF KiMi and Bronze Toast + PrincessBronze, it should also be unrelated to Hypnotizing, I´m also okay with someone who got a 3rd gen checker Caligene and just needs a mate 😃

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/20/2019 at 10:23 PM, Fly-by-Night said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Wqkdz

 

He may not look super-special to you, but

 

- I can breed him to the 4th gen I already have

- then go on to breed that result to the 5th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 6th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 7th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 8th gen I already have

- breed that result to my 9th gen ^_^

 

And then, if I haven't mucked up and if there are no refusals, I'll have a non-inbred PB Undine 10th gen with ALL THE DRAGONS ON MY SCROLL.

And yes, it took a while.

Let me present this... well, egg. XD

https://dragcave.net/lineage/6ZK4B

It still feels very odd not to frantically click whenever I see an Undine egg in one of the biomes.

Share this post


Link to post

Wow! Congratulations! That is an amazing lineage.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.