Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Posted (edited)

Bump ? Too good to waste... 

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Bump ? Too good to waste... 

Your trade post says 5th gen, btw, while you actually have a 4th gen.

One of my projects is finished!  Behold my guardian X shimmer checker!  If anyone wants a sibling, message me and I'll make a list.  No promises on the breed.  I was pretty much given all the eggs for the project so I'm giving the siblings away.

11 hours ago, Ytak said:

One of my projects is finished!  Behold my guardian X shimmer checker!  If anyone wants a sibling, message me and I'll make a list.  No promises on the breed.  I was pretty much given all the eggs for the project so I'm giving the siblings away.

Pretty! :wub:

28 minutes ago, PapaverK said:

Yeah I finally did this https://dragcave.net/lineage/C9Y65 Black truffle and Pyrope 6th gen.

It took about four weeks as the 5th gen pair 'do not show much interest in each other'

Lovely!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Wqkdz

He may not look super-special to you, but

- I can breed him to the 4th gen I already have

- then go on to breed that result to the 5th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 6th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 7th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 8th gen I already have

- breed that result to my 9th gen ^_^

And then, if I haven't mucked up and if there are no refusals, I'll have a non-inbred PB Undine 10th gen with ALL THE DRAGONS ON MY SCROLL.

And yes, it took a while.

On 9/20/2019 at 4:23 PM, Fly-by-Night said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Wqkdz

He may not look super-special to you, but

- I can breed him to the 4th gen I already have

- then go on to breed that result to the 5th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 6th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 7th gen I already have

- breed that result to the 8th gen I already have

- breed that result to my 9th gen ^_^

And then, if I haven't mucked up and if there are no refusals, I'll have a non-inbred PB Undine 10th gen with ALL THE DRAGONS ON MY SCROLL.

And yes, it took a while.

Wow!  That's great!  I can fully appreciate another person's scroll only project.  I'm a little sad I can't offer to help.  Just a little.  ;) I hope your dragons are very agreeable and give you eggs and no refusals!  I look forward to the 10th gen.

Hey, a lot of mine are scroll-only, too! XD Though the Rainbow Rocks probably used the largest number of individuals of all my lines.

16 hours ago, Ytak said:

Wow!  That's great!  I can fully appreciate another person's scroll only project.  I'm a little sad I can't offer to help.  Just a little.  ;) I hope your dragons are very agreeable and give you eggs and no refusals!  I look forward to the 10th gen.

Thank you! :) The fifth gens weren't interested in each other, though. I've already bred a replacement that's currently growing up.

@Ruby Eyes: That's lovely!!

1 minute ago, Fly-by-Night said:

The fifth gens weren't interested in each other, though. I've already bred a replacement that's currently growing up.

Just making sure: you do know that "no interest" does not mean they'd never have a baby together, right?

Tiny side project with Omens and Summonables in base. It just occurred to me that this would look lovely with SAs as well :D

https://dragcave.net/lineage/IuFQ4

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Just making sure: you do know that "no interest" does not mean they'd never have a baby together, right?

I know, but it often takes a while, and I'm impatient now. XD