Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@velvet_paw: I'm kind of surprised they gave me red fins right off the bat. I suspect I'm going to have trouble with the bleeding moons. I'm only planning on taking it out to 3rd gen (a short checkerboard). That helps.

@Orlageddon: I like the tidal more than the bleeding moons, myself but something about them paired together caught my eye.

*sigh* Another silver fail for my guardian X silver checkerboard. I already have a couple of prospective mates lined up in case of refusals (all AP catches). I just need the silver now. Any bets on how long it will take for me to get a silver? I'm going to predict 17 tries because that's how long it took for me to get an alt vine from my first pair of vines.

Nice! xd.png

Yay, egg - slightly makes up for these little sods refusing. Now I need to hunt down another CB White chap (luckily I needed a couple more for my scroll goals). If I can breed a Soulpeace mate for that Hellhorse, I plan to do awful things to all their babies (zombify, Vamp and neglect them) so that I can have lineages in which every single dragon is a different breed. Which means I need to get a shift on to get some victims for Halloween this year.

I need help deciding what to do with my 2nd gen shimmers. Right now I am trading off some of their babies for things I am lacking but eventually I plan to keep a sibling to this for myself and try and make something of the line.

I'm just not sure what to do on the other side besides obviously another male and Female CB silver....... Guardians maybe? Any suggestions from you pros over here?

Well, these two finally bred the last shinies I owed to two people, so next week I will at long last be trying them together. If they're compatible, would you be interested in a swap? I didn't want to offer before because they've been *so* stubborn about helping me pay off these IOUs!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

One way or another, this is going to happen. I'm really happy they decided to produce an egg on my birthday too! xd.png

/glad she dropped in on the thread

AWESOMEST BIRTHDAY EGG EVER. Do you have a list yet? Cuz I so want on it xd.png

@ytak: I love the name you gave to the 2nd gen guardian that came from my CBs!!

@xdlugia, thats amazing. Happy belated birthday!!!

@Rei: I think those two work just fine, personally.

Just thought I would pop by and share some of my latest even gens.

Tsunami - Part of a project with a DC friend. Combing nebula's and wyverns. Just waiting on her pair to produce a 5th gen mate for my Tsunami.

My Lumina x Moonstone 5th gen EG Christmas song lineage. So glad this one is over no more Lumina's for me dry.gif it was easier to get the nebula from the previous lineage to breed right.

Any thoughts?

Now back to browsing all the lovely lineages laugh.gif

well I decided I should do something with my one "old" pink which is 2nd gen. I found someone who could breed the same and

here she is biggrin.gif

anyone else with/or can breed a matching mint( or pink), I'd love to go one more gen biggrin.gif

also finally got a BBW to finish this which had been forgotten in the depths of my scroll tongue.gif

Had to find something to do while waiting for Balloons and Brown coppers tongue.gif

@ spark

Yup, there is a list going for it. I sent you a pm about it. ^-^

@ xythus

Thanks! I was really happy when I saw that they gave me that egg. biggrin.gif

------

And they gave me an egg biggrin.gif

Edited by xdlugia

@dragonpuck That Mint x Old Pink is so cute! <3 Could I possibly get a baby?

@xdlugia ...all of those 2nd gens are on your scroll? o.o Very impressive.

They finally gave a baby. Now to start working on a mate...

@dragonpuck That Mint x Old Pink is so cute! <3 Could I possibly get a baby?

sure! send me a pm so I don't forget who it's for tongue.gif

Another happy ending.Picked up the pink for the Z code, but just had to make a mate-- thunder on the first try ( ever so much nicer than a refusal)

Now I probably should go to 4th gen but I think I will need another CB Thunder ? rolleyes.gif guess I will have to go hunting-- once I am unlocked---

Edited by dragonpuck

dragonpuck,

Thanks for this beauty, she showed her true color now!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XVVBR

Oh, that is truly lovely!

And allow me to show off my latest accomplishment -- my PB Trihorn lineage has a new generation. smile.gif I think there are others that are doing the same lineage. I would love to do an egg swap at some future point. I can breed anything up to and including 5th gen, now. I would love to have some new blood. I have an unmated 4th gen, so would take any from 2nd through 4th gen.

I have also started a new lineage with Nebulas. When will I ever learn? I am still trying to get past 2nd gen on my Nebula x Sunsong! But i was gifted this and this ages ago and it seems a shame not to connect them somehow. I just bred this little egg and could use some serious "green vibes" for it!

Edited by purplehaze

Got This beautiful gal through trade (thanks yieldy!)

I know I have something on my scroll that will go with it. I just have to find it. tongue.gif

(I don't even know where to begin to look! DX)

*crosses fingers and hopes it colors properly*

Edit:: Right now I'm torn between This and This until I can manage to come up with a more suitable mate (or someone else can) wink.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

I know I have something on my scroll that will go with it. I just have to find it. tongue.gif

Edit:: Right now I'm torn between This and This until I can manage to come up with a more suitable mate (or someone else can) wink.gif

The Gold checker looks lovely with it! Fingers crossed it goes the right colour. smile.gif

I am fond of mirrors so I would go with the red. It seems to me the golds overwhelm the holly, but that might just be me not liking the male gold sprite all that much. *sends red vibes for the egg*

I think the Gold compliments the Hollies but I agree it does overwhelm them a bit. I think I'm going to stick with that pairing though until I can do a Red (or Sunstone) x Neb Checker. I think that would look rather nice. smile.gif

I have 2 unrelated red dorsals from my red dorsal x silver x alt sweet x silver lineage.

Free to good home smile.gif

Oh man, if I wasn't locked, I'd be all over that! They are so pretty! <3

Dragonsrus,

Oh my gosh, can't believe it! They are gorgeous and I was able to

empty two slots fast enough to get them! Oh my! Thank you very much!

Ooh, nice!

I think royal blues, swallowtails, embers, yellow-crowns, or flamingos might make good checkers for female BBWs. Semi-listed in my preference of most to least. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler