Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

If anyone doing the female silver/male speckle-throat, and gets a fail like this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/adnLb

please pm me before sending to the AP? my friend got this one, but influenced it wrong wink.gif

thanks for your consideration smile.gif

Deb

Deb, I am currently trying for a gen 3 silver for my line so if I get a Speckle on my next breeding I will let you know.

I picked up a lovely gift from another thread awhile ago and forgot to influence it. Of course it gendered wrong, so I know how frustrating that can be.

If anyone doing the female silver/male speckle-throat, and gets a fail like this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/adnLb

please pm me before sending to the AP? my friend got this one, but influenced it wrong wink.gif

thanks for your consideration smile.gif

Deb

I think I am pretty safe in saying I can get you one from this pairing. Looks like they can breed tomorrow so let me know if your friend will have space.

I think I am pretty safe in saying I can get you one from this pairing. Looks like they can breed tomorrow so let me know if your friend will have space.

That would be great!

I figured I'd post the lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1Xcdz

Because guess who offered to breed an egg? The person who gifted me this smile.gif

My friend was trying to get me a mate, and doesn't have an actual silver, although I promised her I'd try to breed one.

I'm locked, my friend has a slot, but I'm not sure I want to go through it again if she influences backwards.

I believe that my new release eggs will all hatch tonight, so tomorrow (Tuesday, cave time) I should have free slots.

Thanks for the offer!

Deb

Edit: I do believe she found that egg in the AP, and it was so very nearly a home run! I'd intended to try and breed a mate, but having one so handy (we thought) I haven't tried yet.

Thanks all for the help biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

I need help deciding what to do with my 2nd gen shimmers. Right now I am trading off some of their babies for things I am lacking but eventually I plan to keep a sibling to this for myself and try and make something of the line.

I'm just not sure what to do on the other side besides obviously another male and Female CB silver....... Guardians maybe? Any suggestions from you pros over here?

well, it's a Bleeding Moon of course but thanks to Elainedragonlover I now have a 3rd gen . And I do like the way it looks

so I am looking forward to the day when the balloons can take over tongue.gif

@ Sister of the Dragon personally I think it needs some gold on the top, perhaps GW x Green Nebula? which would no doubt - require some breeding rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

I started a 7 gen Gaia project months and months ago. I've been missing a cb Blusang. That has been holding me up and causing frustration.

Today I have not one but two!

Happy dance!! biggrin.gif

Here's my 6G, waiting quietly for her mate.

. The Flamingo from Arsanii project that I'm loving so much is at Gen4, but I need more Gen2 Flamingo donations to get farther.

Pming you now with a link

Couldn't resist trading for an even gen gold with hollies. How do you think this looks? That's what I can come up with without breeding anything extra. http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=wqA4C

@ Sister of the dragon. I don't know if this will help with your even gen gold x holly dilemma

but I have this gorgeous 2g gold from holly

I'm trying to build a matching mate for this 3G pretty even gen holly/gold x holly/skywing

so far I can breed siblings of this 3rd gen

although I am still looking for a 2G skywing from male holly ideally

I have a male CB gold if you would like me to try for an alternative mate for my 2g gold? perhaps a gold x red neb or gold x red?

Edited by velvet_paw

Thanks to Purplehaze and AeOnian for contributions to my silver/speckle dilemma, and to dragonsrus who offered the speckle side of the silver already gifted, which started this project - I so appreciate all the help!

Now, if the dragons will cooperate, I will move forward biggrin.gif

Deb

@velvet paw

Thank you for your offer. You've given me some ideas. I have a 2nd gen gold from green nebula, and 2 CB golds myself. Think I'm going to experiment; I like dragonpuck's idea of some gold in the top half.

Wow, I've received more donations than expected for my Flamingo project! Thanks to all of you for your outstanding generosity. wub.gif

With the new contributions, I will easily get Gen5 very soon, and be on my way to Gen6.

Edited by Dimar

Nobody wants to help me at all? sad.gif I swear this always happens when I come here...I guess maybe I offend you all or something. I won't post here anymore. I'm sorry for whatever I did to be ignored each and every time I try and get an opinion here.

Nobody wants to help me at all? sad.gif I swear this always happens when I come here...I guess maybe I offend you all or something. I won't post here anymore. I'm sorry for whatever I did to be ignored each and every time I try and get an opinion here.

I just didn't have any ideas of what to put with with something so pretty. The only thing I could come up with is if you could get a hold of 2nd G Silver Tinsels x Silvers. So shiny.

I'm digging the way these look. I sense I have a mini checkerboard in the near future. smile.gif

I also like the way that this looks.

Edited by ytak

Reidragon,

Please keep in mind you post at time when most of U.S. is asleep so mostly

your posting is not seen right away.

Also, when I try to see what you are showing, it is apparently fogged.

Please also consider that most people will not make a posting just to say

they don't have an idea what to suggest. So you will only get postings

if someone has something definite to suggest.

And unfortunately it is also true that a lot of people only look at last page

in a thread so they may have missed your posting.

as example, now is my first time to see your last two posts showing.

Sorry you did not get the response you had hoped for.

I'm just going to pop in to show off my finished song lyrics projects... This IB Lumina x Royal Blue, for one, is pretty much done. Song is

. And speaking of Sabaton, I also have this small Lumina x Royal Crimson (from the English ver. of
). I might go further with this one.

@ytak: Wow, I love the male Tidal and female Bleeding Moon. Neither breed is really my favourite, but that combination rocks.

I need help deciding what to do with my 2nd gen shimmers. Right now I am trading off some of their babies for things I am lacking but eventually I plan to keep a sibling to this for myself and try and make something of the line.

I'm just not sure what to do on the other side besides obviously another male and Female CB silver....... Guardians maybe? Any suggestions from you pros over here?

Well I'm definitely not a pro when it comes to Shimmer lineages, but I like your idea of Guardians. I've seen a couple Shimmer EG lineages and I think the silvers look super with them.