Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

So I'm looking for a (non-inbred) mate for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ya4MW

I have this 4th gen which would be nice to incorporate in: http://dragcave.net/lineage/A02Fe

Anybody have a 4th gen white with holidays in the 1st gen or anybody's have a third gen white with holidays in the 1st gen, perhaps?

~

(Ooh, that stone x crimson is beautious!)

Best my scroll could come up with for whites with holiday only in starting line that wouldn't be inbreeding with your linked lineages is this. Unfortunately is only one spriter's alt and I have never tried those two together to know if they will get along.

Bet someone else can top that. wink.gif

So I'm looking for a (non-inbred) mate for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ya4MW

I have this 4th gen which would be nice to incorporate in: http://dragcave.net/lineage/A02Fe

Anybody have a 4th gen white with holidays in the 1st gen or anybody's have a third gen white with holidays in the 1st gen, perhaps?

~

Sock, I could breed you one like this if you like.

~

sock i could breed a sibling of this 4th gen

I also have this 2nd gen so i could try for an alternative 3rd gen father with shadow walkers to avoid inbreeding if when you bred the resulting 4th gen

Edited by velvet_paw

Ooh, thank you all for the beautiful and generous offers. <3 I believe I have something with Lyz's heartseeker alt in it, so I kinda wanna go with the wrapping wing to round out my alt lineage collection. Thanks all for posting! <3

Socky, sad.gif I don't have any lovely dragons with spriters alts (that I can breed from anyway) to give you, sorry.

Hello EG peoples! Quick opinion question for you guys:

What looks better, this pairing or this one?

Thanks very much!

Thanks very much!

I personally like the one with the Royal Blue, but I am really partial to blue dragons.

Socky, sad.gif I don't have any lovely dragons with spriters alts (that I can breed from anyway) to give you, sorry.

Thanks very much!

I agree, the royal blue one looks better.

Aw, don't be sorry! I got a wonderful egg from purplehaze. <3

Thirding the royal blue. The colors on the royal blue and tsunami just look very nice together against the silvers. o3o

Also, sent you a PM.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thanks very much!

My vote goes towards the royal blue. It fits better with the male silver and the tsunami.

My vote goes towards the royal blue. It fits better with the male silver and the tsunami.

me, too! very pretty smile.gif

@ Xythus my vote= Royal Blue biggrin.gif

@ any one working on Tan RW x Silver and need this? claimed er traded biggrin.gif

pm me

I'm STILL looking for a BALLOON from M Balloon x F Bleeding Moon--------*sighs*

( I have room for one--- thinking positively, my two pairs gave moons again)

I am afraid that Bleeding Moons may become a new cave blocker if the ratio is still skewed towards them they are going to be UBER common dry.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Thanks so much guys! I think I know what I'm picking biggrin.gif

Dragonpuck: I just tried to breed 2nd gen Flamingos from F Bleeding Moon yesterday but all the pairs gave bleeding moons.

Its about high time we got another common; at least bleeding moons seem to be popular so CB eggs won't be too much of a blocker?

Hy everyone!

I have a quick question: Would this pair work for the time being? I still plan on doing a proper mate for him someday but I think they would look cute together.

@dragonpuck: Sadly I've made the same experience with a BBW/BM checker. Since a month I got nothing but BMs from my pairs which is kind of annoying dry.gif I thought that would be a quick side-project but no...

@Xithus: I don't think you need one more opinion but I would also pick the one with the Royal Blue smile.gif

Hy everyone!

I have a quick question: Would this pair work for the time being? I still plan on doing a proper mate for him someday but I think they would look cute together.

I personally would wait for a better mate, but it really depends on what you like.

Shoot me a PM if you want a common baby from Lady Prydonian. They're free and I just emptied my list.

I am afraid that Bleeding Moons may become a new cave blocker if the ratio is still skewed towards them they are going to be UBER common dry.gif

My only two bleeding moons refused to produce balloons as well, sorry, and good luck!

@ Xythus  my vote= Royal Blue  biggrin.gif

@ any one working on Tan RW x Silver and need this? claimed  er traded  biggrin.gif 

pm me

I am afraid that Bleeding Moons may become a new cave blocker if the ratio is still skewed towards them they are going to be UBER common  dry.gif

Huh, never knew I only had one CB male balloon! o.O Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a balloon either. ono

@ Flaviel: Oh wow, I love the top half of that lineage! So pretty *grabby hands* ;u; Wouldn't hurt to breed 'em for now since you can always switch mates later. Optimise ALL the breeding. laugh.gif Though, if I was in your place and certain I could get a "better" mate in the long run, I'd probably wait. x3

Edited by Varekis

Tried, got a Bleeding moon too.

Tried 3 pairs, got 3 Bleeding Moons. sad.gif

4 pairs = 4 Bleeding Moons again. sad.gif

Nothing particularly unique, in fact mostly PB, but I'm really happy with recent breedings. I got my Soulpeace project to Gen5, and now I'm going to start working on another Soulpeace EG, except descended from female daydreams and male whites. The Flamingo from Arsanii project that I'm loving so much is at Gen4, but I need more Gen2 Flamingo donations to get farther.

And finally, this super-inbred TriHorn project has reached Gen6. I'll probably breed another gen just because it's easy. smile.gif

Thanks for the advise, guys! I will try to find or breed a better mate for him tongue.gif .

@Dimar: I love how Arsaniis and Flamingos look together, they are so pretty. Sadly I missed this year's Valentine release so there's no way for me to contribute to your project but I really hope you can take this at least one gen further somehow wub.gif

The Flamingo from Arsanii project that I'm loving so much is at Gen4, but I need more Gen2 Flamingo donations to get farther.

Drop me a PM when you are ready for more 2nd gens. I should be able to add two more for you and I should be able to get my husband to donate too (if he has male CB flamingos).