Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

So, I thought I'd show off a couple of my other lovely lineages, and since both aren't the dragon I need right now, I'm giving them away! biggrin.gif Just offer a dummy egg to get one of these eggs. I want to be sure they go to good homes.

First, a Golden Wyvern x Balloon lineage.

Who knew a GW could be a fail? - Gone home with bb315! smile.gif

Second, a Shimmer-kin Turpentine.

This turpentine wants to go home with you! smile.gif - Gone to a new home with Natayah!

Edited by Rogue

@bb315

I am having the same issue with Balloon x Bleeding moon-- NO ONE has gotten a Balloon dry.gif

couldn't resist and got a Balloon CB just for that, and yeah, Bleeding Moon egg tongue.gif

So, I thought I'd show off a couple of my other lovely lineages, and since both aren't the dragon I need right now, I'm giving them away! biggrin.gif Just offer a dummy egg to get one of these eggs. I want to be sure they go to good homes.

First, a Golden Wyvern x Balloon lineage.

Who knew a GW could be a fail?

lol, a beautiful fail that is smile.gif I'll sure look out for more CB Balloons now...

@bb315

I am having the same issue with Balloon x Bleeding moon-- NO ONE has gotten a Balloon dry.gif

I just tried five Balloon x BM pairs for you - got two "no interest" and three BMs. Who knew Balloons could be so tricksy? rolleyes.gif

I just tried five Balloon x BM pairs for you - got two "no interest" and three BMs. Who knew Balloons could be so tricksy? rolleyes.gif

I'm thinking that the bleeding moons are taking over the cave. Everything I breed with them seems to produce bleeding moons!

I don't think it's the balloons, at all.

Has anyone bred anything with the BM's and gotten the other breed? Just curious, as I haven't and I seem to keep seeing postings where people keep getting them.

I'm thinking that the bleeding moons are taking over the cave. Everything I breed with them seems to produce bleeding moons!

Has anyone bred anything with the BM's and gotten the other breed? Just curious, as I haven't and I seem to keep seeing postings where people keep getting them.

I mostly purebred them, but those that were "mixed", yeah, only BM eggs... I'll try it more next week

Well, I did one breeding that gave the other breed! tongue.gif But I haven't really been doing much breeding at all recently *grumbles bitterly about the messed-up lineage view*, so I don't have a pool of results to compare with.

Well, I did one breeding that gave the other breed! tongue.gif But I haven't really been doing much breeding at all recently *grumbles bitterly about the messed-up lineage view*, so I don't have a pool of results to compare with.

and that was the best one, too smile.gif It's stunning!

My friends and I can't get anything but BM's.

And we all try to breed all the time. One friend tried breeding all hers with horses, and got all BM's. It is nice that the spiral someone's working on has produced all BM's, though, because that was the intention.

I do agree about the lineage view, and very few combinations look OK like that, so my Prism Project breeding will stop at 4th gen for now.

anyone interested in a nebula lottery

if she's red she's gorgeous!

If you take it and get blue PM Me and I'll try again- but be forewarned they don't give many nebulas

sending red vibes your way Sister biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Thanks dragonpuck smile.gif

I have a third gen marrow with the pairing and I love it. Crossing my fingers she's red.

anyone interested in a nebula lottery

if she's red she's gorgeous!

If you take it and get blue PM Me and I'll try again- but be forewarned they don't give many nebulas

wow, it is gorgeous! I hope it goes red smile.gif

lovely pb lineages, too, so many daydreams in one spot!

and I love the pb blusangs, I have a 3rd gen I bred from 2 AP finds, (I think - not good at tracking blink.gif ) and it looks so pretty, too.

is anyone, by chance, doing a blusang/water horse combo? I was wondering how it would look. I'm doing something with blusang/ice, but wondered if the water horse was a complimentary color.

OM Gosh, dragonpuck! That is so gorgeous, must have been pure agony

to get to that point.

Next to last step in my PB Trihorns. I just bred this little one, who just needs to grow up and be compatible with him. smile.gif

@ beyzoar - That is a really pretty lineage and not one I had seen before, I think.

FINALLY a small success in my PB Tan project. I've been breeding this pair since the end of January and I FINALLY got a Tan!! WOOT!! WOOT!!

PH, that is very pretty! I love the look of the Tri-horns, and have collected some, but not done anything yet. I do plan to, though smile.gif especially after seeing yours!

dragonsrus - congrats! just like the woman this morning who swam 110 miles, "never give up". This woman needs to be my hero laugh.gif

So I accidentally influenced this the wrong gender. I need it to turn male for this project and like an idiot, influenced it female.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing and kind enough to help with an influence wipe. It would help me out a ton and I'd be very grateful.

edit: Was able to wipe it, thanks to Zavryl. biggrin.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09

So I'm looking for a (non-inbred) mate for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ya4MW

I have this 4th gen which would be nice to incorporate in: http://dragcave.net/lineage/A02Fe

Anybody have a 4th gen white with holidays in the 1st gen or anybody's have a third gen white with holidays in the 1st gen, perhaps?

~

(Ooh, that stone x crimson is beautious!)

I have this unrelated 4th gen white, but sadly nothing to breed him with.

So I'm looking for a (non-inbred) mate for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ya4MW

I have this 4th gen which would be nice to incorporate in: http://dragcave.net/lineage/A02Fe

Anybody have a 4th gen white with holidays in the 1st gen or anybody's have a third gen white with holidays in the 1st gen, perhaps?

~

Best my scroll could come up with for whites with holiday only in starting line that wouldn't be inbreeding with your linked lineages is this. Unfortunately is only one spriter's alt and I have never tried those two together to know if they will get along.

Bet someone else can top that. wink.gif

~

Sock, I could breed you one like this if you like.