Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I officially hate you, LOL

I love the Male Silver/Green Copper combo, but only have 1 copper. Hubby has 1 copper.

He immediately bred a silver, and I couldn't get anything until today, and it's also silver.

Anyone for a bloodswap???? Or, a silver for a copper?

Because it's impossible to get any more coppers from the cave, I've tried trading and pleading, but to no avail.

I expect we'll be lucky to ever get any coppers and be able to trade them for a 3rd gen ourselves.

He hasn't been able to get anything from his since the one silver, either wink.gif

I can try tomorrow for you, when I've dumped a misclicked Blacktip. One of my CB verdigris girls is available to breed. smile.gif

@Happymom: That 5th gen is stunning. I can't begin to think of how many months/years it took to get the silvers and the tans ._.

@Daydreamer09: The albino lineage is coming along beautifully. I can't wait until I see the finished result.

I'm going to make a request; could someone be kind enough to breed me 2nd gen Tan Ridgewing from Tan Ridge (M) x Waterhorse (F)? I just tried like, 15 pairs, and got nothing or waterhorses. Of course, I'm more than willing to give/breed/catch something back in return. I need two eggs of such lineage.

Thanks a bunch!

Xythus I got the eggs I need, thanks to the ever generous Souly. Thanks to happymom, tiki, purplehaze and anyone I may have missed for trying wub.gif

Edited by Xythus

I'm going to make a request; could someone be kind enough to breed me 2nd gen Tan Ridgewing from Tan Ridge (M) x Waterhorse (F)? I just tried like, 15 pairs, and got nothing or waterhorses. Of course, I'm more than willing to give/breed/catch something back in return. I need two eggs of such lineage.

Thanks a bunch!

Xythus

I'm sorry, out of my 3 pairs i got 2 waterhorse and a purple ridgewing! sad.gif pm me in a week if you're still looking for a tan!

I can try tomorrow for you, when I've dumped a misclicked Blacktip. One of my CB verdigris girls is available to breed. smile.gif

...and they refused. sad.gif Apparently my Verdigris Stalker is *not* a fan of Manly Silver Frills.

Oh, I see mentions of Green Copper x Silver! I have a 3rd Gen myself. biggrin.gif

(and am actually looking for a swap currently *hinthint*)

@Xythus: I tried a few pairs but unfortunately got Waterhorses. =\

Thanks a bunch!

Xythus

And I tried 4 pairs with no better luck -- 2 waterhorse, 1 purple ridgie, 1 no interest. Silly dragons!

@ daba555 - I would be glad to try that combo for you, but I just bred all my silver males yesterday. If you remind me next week before I breed them again, I will try one with my one green copper female.

Edited by purplehaze

@Happymom: That 5th gen is stunning. I can't begin to think of how many months/years it took to get the silvers and the tans ._.

@Daydreamer09: The albino lineage is coming along beautifully. I can't wait until I see the finished result.

Thanks a bunch!

Xythus

I've an egg for you. I'll send you a PM now! laugh.gif

...and they refused. sad.gif Apparently my Verdigris Stalker is *not* a fan of Manly Silver Frills.

yikes...

Thanks for trying!

PH - I'll try to remember, I've put a note in my Outlook for the 11th, and hope that'll work smile.gif

tikigurl91 - I don't have a 3rd gen, if I can get one I'll be happy to swap sometime. I abhor inbreeding!

Deb

yikes...

Thanks for trying!

No probs! If you're still looking next week, just give me a nudge and I'll try again.

Wow there are so many pretty lineages being worked on.

Daydreamer09, that rainbow project will be so pretty when it's done!

happymom and Lavinia i'm working on that lineage as well and would love to do swaps in the future, both of yours are coming along beautifully smile.gif

I guess the green copper x male silver pairing is raelly popular, I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous silver on the first breeding wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/nv3Mw

Aquamyrine

Congrats Aquamyrine! I've to say that the Silver x Coppers looks really great in higher Gens. 2nd Gens look kinda ok.. but this... really stunning...

Somehow I got plenty of 2nd Gen Ice from Golds but because of a lack of checker mates I bred this and I really like the look of it. biggrin.gif

If anyone is interested, I have some Silver(fail) Checkers up for grabs right now:

5th Gen Royal Blue x Silver

4th Gen Moonstone x Silver

tikigurl91 - I don't have a 3rd gen, if I can get one I'll be happy to swap sometime.  I abhor inbreeding!

Just let me know! I'm always up for a swap! smile.gif

I guess the green copper x male silver pairing is raelly popular, I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous silver on the first breeding wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/nv3Mw

Congrats!

And same goes for you too! wink.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

The green coppers really do look lovely with silvers. It's just my luck that I finally caught a CB silver, but have no CB coppers xd.png

I recently finished this and completely forgot to show it off! It all went surprisingly well until the very last alt, that one took forever. PM me for requests smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/efdjr

PS: I'm not really a fan of the new view, so many of my lineages are name based, it ruins that a bit.

3rd gen BLUE ridgewing x silver, if anyone would like it.

I'm really loving the dynamics of the blue once there is good repeat.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/109b034a1079e...725cecce0505d0a

So much inspiration as always. Nice going everyone.

*Mandatory Neb winge: It has come to pass that in the breeding quest for 2nd gen Red Nebs x Gold, I now have a total imbalance...

Score: Golds - 7 / Red Nebs 2

I'm so glad my Speckles are finally throwing out shinies. I now have two pairs of Speckle x Silver. Enough to make it to 4th Gen. Which, if TJ decides to keep these horrible lineage pages, is as far as I'll get. (Because I can't stand looking at 5th+ Gens anymore)

I just wanted to share... I finally reached my goal for my Alt Sweetling project. cool.gif

7th gen Black from Alt Sweetling foundation:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q1lOC

Ideally, I really wish I could take it to 8th gen... but I imagine it would be even more difficult trying to find an additional 32 Alt Sweetlings unrelated to this lineage. blink.gif

So, for right now anyway, I'm happy with this.

(Still, if anyone here does happen to have unrelated Alt Sweets and would like to collaborate, feel free to PM me.)

I just wanted to share... I finally reached my goal for my Alt Sweetling project. cool.gif

7th gen Black from Alt Sweetling foundation:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q1lOC

Ideally, I really wish I could take it to 8th gen... but I imagine it would be even more difficult trying to find an additional 32 Alt Sweetlings unrelated to this lineage. blink.gif

So, for right now anyway, I'm happy with this.

(Still, if anyone here does happen to have unrelated Alt Sweets and would like to collaborate, feel free to PM me.)

Ahh, so pretty wub.gif

maybe somebody from this thread will be able to help me?

I need a mate for this lovely 7th even gen (I think she's even gen, but then I'm quite new to the breeding thing...) Golden Wyvern... seems all shimmers I have are either 6g or 8g or higher sad.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zYOl0

any advise?

Edited by bb315

maybe somebody from this thread will be able to help me?

I need a mate for this lovely 7th even gen (I think she's even gen, but then I'm quite new to the breeding thing...) Golden Wyvern... seems all shimmers I have are either 6g or 8g or higher sad.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zYOl0

any advise?

That's actually a step lineage, not an even-gen. Even-gens look like this. Step lineages have a thread here (I don't blame you for not finding it, it was buried on page 4!), or since you have a Shimmerkin there you could try the Shimmerkin thread. smile.gif I could try and get a Ridgewing from him for you, but unfortunately all my gold Shimmers are the wrong length.

That's actually a step lineage, not an even-gen. Even-gens look like this. Step lineages have a thread here (I don't blame you for not finding it, it was buried on page 4!), or since you have a Shimmerkin there you could try the Shimmerkin thread. smile.gif I could try and get a Ridgewing from him for you, but unfortunately all my gold Shimmers are the wrong length.

thanks a lot biggrin.gif

thanks a lot biggrin.gif

No probs. smile.gif I just checked that Shimmer and he's still on breeding cooldown for a couple more days, but if you want a baby then just say.

I want to make or continue a rainbow even-gen lineage and would love to see some examples of how people have set up the colors. Can anyone show me what they've made, or does anyone want a breeding-buddy to work with?

I want to make or continue a rainbow even-gen lineage and would love to see some examples of how people have set up the colors. Can anyone show me what they've made, or does anyone want a breeding-buddy to work with?

I did this, which was inspired by and based on Lastalda's lovely rainbow. Looking at it now, there are a few things I'd change (like maybe using Sunstones instead of Magi), but I'm still really proud of it. smile.gif I might decide to do another in the future. I'm also currently working on a Rainbow Blocks project (aka the Rainbow of DOOM! lineage xd.png), but got stalled because I lacked enough suitable breeds to finish the Red and Orange blocks without repeating any breeds. With the release of the Coppers, I'm now working on the Orange blocks, but I need the 2nd gens to give me Magis, not Sunstones. rolleyes.gif Oh, and fingers crossed for another suitable breed in the release tomorrow! biggrin.gif