Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Yay for scroll digging!

I just love going randomly through my scroll and finding lineages that I had forgotten about. I had all the equipment to get to 5th Gen with my Yule x Horse lineage, I just misplaced it for a while. xd.png

It would be nice if we could organize our scroll better so I wouldn't lose pretty lineages.

Just bred This lovely to go with This lovely who's offspring will then go with the one above.

I can't believe I forgot how much I love that pairing. <3

Edit:: shadesofchaos's lineages (which are all absolutely gorgeous by the way) gave me some ideas for a lineage that combined most of those dragons.

I'm liking either the Checker within an arrow or the more symmetrical approach. Either way, I want to do one of these lineages soon. ^__^

Edited by tikigurl91

Aaand I kind of want to show off my thundersong lineage because I'm quite proud of it :3 I think it's my favorite lineage I've done...though it's followed very closely by silversong and silversang ^__^

BTW, if anyone wants babies from any of these lineages (even ones I haven't started yet) then feel free to PM me and I'll start making a list!  I'll give sunsongs, water horses, and horses away for free, but I do ask for a little something for blusangs/thunders.  The silvers rarely produce silvers so I won't be making a list for them.  Also, I'm always more than happy to provide complimentary mates for any of my even gen checkers <3

All those projects are so pretty! I've been trying to finish my thundersong lineage for a long time now, but thunders are so stubborn!

And if may, let me know what I can trade for an offspring of that Silversang pairing! I'm in love with silver checkers, they're so beautiful.

And as for your new project, my money is on Sunsong x Blusang or Blusang x Horse.

I hope these guys don't refuse each other.

Is anyone else here working on a similar unrelated checker?

I'm not, but you make me wish I was. That's really quite lovely. If they love each other, I'd love to trade for a sibling!

On another note, has anyone here done a Horse x Rosebud checker?

I can't decide what lineage(s) to start doing D:

These are my choices:

sunsang (sunsong x blusang)

bluhorse (blusang x horse)

sunhorse (sunsong x horse)

waterhorse (water horse x horse)

watersong (water horse x sunsong)

Those are four of my favorite breeds, so I really want to do lineages with them, I just can't decide which to start first x) halp me decide! Pretty pretty please :3

Aaand I kind of want to show off my thundersong lineage because I'm quite proud of it :3 I think it's my favorite lineage I've done...though it's followed very closely by silversong and silversang ^__^

BTW, if anyone wants babies from any of these lineages (even ones I haven't started yet) then feel free to PM me and I'll start making a list! I'll give sunsongs, water horses, and horses away for free, but I do ask for a little something for blusangs/thunders. The silvers rarely produce silvers so I won't be making a list for them. Also, I'm always more than happy to provide complimentary mates for any of my even gen checkers <3

If you do blusang horse and use male blusangs I'd love to do some blood swaps with you ;3

@Nervenklinik: I made a note in my profile. I will contact you via PM if they decide to produce biggrin.gif

Wow, all of you are doing some really pretty lineages! And as you seem to know how to create something beautiful, I would like to ask for your advice...

I got this pretty lady through a trade and now I can't decide what I should do as a mate for her. I made a few lineage charts for the ideas I have and already decided that I would like to make something that somehow mirrors her lineage, although it is only for the colors. There will be a Heartseeker instead of a Holly and a Shadow walker instead of the Silver Tinsel. Of all the possibilities for the female part, I chose the Ice dragon. It not only matches from the colors, but also from the theme wink.gif But what should I use for the male part?

I tested how it will look like for these:

with male Blusangs

with male Moonstones

with male Royal Blues

with male Waters

What do you think about these?

I think I like the blusangs best, which surprised me. I like the shape and size of them better than the moonstone, which would be my second choice. While royal blues are one of my favorite dragons, they just don't quite look right in that lineage. And the waters are a bit the wrong color to my eye.

@Claudii:

I agree with purplehaze blusangs look the best biggrin.gif

@shadesofchaos:

I really like your Silversong & Silversang lineages-BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sunsong X Blusang look awesome together too! They would be my first choice!

Thank you! So I'm doing this with the Blusangs smile.gif Hopefully the dragons will like each other, as I have only one male Blusang and one female Ice xd.png

YESSSS! I was expecting it to take much longer to get a Black from this pair. Now the top half needs to get on and get finished. tongue.gif

YESSSS! I was expecting it to take much longer to get a Black from this pair. Now the top half needs to get on and get finished. tongue.gif

Congrats! Love it!

i was lucky enough to get this beauty. can anyone help with the PERFECT mate for her??? smile.gif

Heh I have a sibling. Grats!

In other news, it's taken a long long time but finally finished with THIS a big thank you to everyone who's helped me complete it smile.gif

@ Wiz

so sad sad.gif but at least it wasn't a refusal-- not much consolation when you will have to wait until next year to try again sad.gifsad.gif

Hello All! I have this beauty and I can't remember who I gifted an unrelated 4th Gen PB too. I am willing to gift to someone who appreciates the difficulty of this or would REALLY LOVE to do a blood swap for a 2nd-5th Gen PB Tan OR the last Magma I need from a CB Male Marrow X CB Female Magma.

ohmy.gif

I can't believe it. They Both turned the right color! I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. xd.png

Imagine my excitement finding this on the AP http://dragcave.net/lineage/it8IA

scrolling down, down, down, down, blink.gifmad.gif

Nooooooooo

This is what I get for breeding when I'm ill. It autoed sad.gif

I can understand you so well. My 4th gen autoabandoned last week, now I tried the parents again, they gave no egg. So my other 4th gen will be unmated for 9 months...

Edited by lilysally

@ lilysally: What a waste *sighs*

I APed an egg yesterday because I needed the space, and I figured I could breed another. Wish I hadn't looked to see how it was doing. sad.gif

Edited by Wiz

A lilysally: What a waste *sighs*

I APed an egg yesterday because I needed the space, and I figured I could breed another. Wish I hadn't looked to see how it was doing. sad.gif

don't you HATE it??? why can't they just abandon the egg again????